• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alden gives a facial!

rawhider

Reaction score
I have to say wow! Hot Alden not only gives a great facial but he gives one of the biggest loads I've seen on Broke Straight Boys! Great stuff! You should make facials mandatory for all straight boys needing money. That was hot! Had to watch it twice. Thanks! What a load!

I have to say wow! Hot Alden not only gives a great facial but he gives one of the biggest loads I've seen on Broke Straight Boys! Great stuff! You should make facials mandatory for all straight boys needing money. That was hot! Had to watch it twice. Thanks! What a load!
I agree. The facial was AWESOME and SOOO hot!!!

There were several comments in the other thread that Alden seemed kind of stand-offish or stuck up in this episode. I just don't think he liked Dexter. I just felt he didn't want to do oral on him or anal with him. Actually doing a facial on Dexter kind of confirms him not liking Dexter to me.

There were several comments in the other thread that Alden seemed kind of stand-offish or stuck up in this episode. I just don't think he liked Dexter. I just felt he didn't want to do oral on him or anal with him. Actually doing a facial on Dexter kind of confirms him not liking Dexter to me.
I agree Canada. Alden was totally into "spooging" all over Dexter's face. It was hot seeing him turn Dexter's face into a cum dump!

Mike

I think Alden is just plain sexual and he is still fighting the idea of gay sex being ok... You can see he really gets into what he does once things get going but aftward he thinks about it too much instad of just accepting what a great time he had and how much fun it was. I think he is afraid he is starting to like it too much.:blush: Just wait until he gets fucked a time or two.

Last edited:

I feel bad for Dexter now. I did when I watched the shoot, too. He was expecting so much more, and what did he get? Jiz in his eyes! I love you Alden, but other guys like Robert, too!

Upon further review

I just went back to check out the cum shot to the face again. Awesome!! I am not a big fan of Dexter's looks, but he definitely looks better with his face dripping with Alden's load.:drool: I love the satisfied smirk on Alden's face as he checks out his handiwork on Dexter's face. He seems to be in such a superior position sitting up on the back of the couch, as Dexter leans back against Alden's leg and jerks off with Alden's post-orgasmic cock hanging inches from Dexter's head. I think I will check that scene out again later and perhaps emulate Alden's ejaculation. Alden can cover my face and feed me his load anytime he wants. He is definitely a total hottie!:thumbup1:

Dave. Are Alden and Robert coming back? I assume there will be at least one more scene from their initial trip to the "Broke Straight Boys compound", but will they be returning for further shoots? (to the face, and otherwise)

Mike

I just went back to check out the cum shot to the face again. Awesome!! I am not a big fan of Dexter's looks, but he definitely looks better with his face dripping with Alden's load.:drool: I love the satisfied smirk on Alden's face as he checks out his handiwork on Dexter's face. He seems to be in such a superior position sitting up on the back of the couch, as Dexter leans back against Alden's leg and jerks off with Alden's post-orgasmic cock hanging inches from Dexter's head. I think I will check that scene out again later and perhaps emulate Alden's ejaculation. Alden can cover my face and feed me his load anytime he wants. He is definitely a total hottie!:thumbup1:

Dave. Are Alden and Robert coming back? I assume there will be at least one more scene from their initial trip to the "Broke Straight Boys compound", but will they be returning for further shoots? (to the face, and otherwise)

Mike

This is a great question. Lester M has been asking about those two coming back as well. :thumbup:

I just have to wonder is it fair for Alden to get paid the same as the other two guys for doing nothing other than a little jerking? He gets all the pleasure and pay? It just doesn't seem right to me. Just my opinion.

I have been around for quite a while at Broke Straight Boys and it was good to see Dexter again. (Remember the red hair and cowboy outfit?). Nice of you not to turn him loose on those new guys. He is a regular fucking machine. He humps like a rabbit. Wowser!

I have been around for quite a while at Broke Straight Boys and it was good to see Dexter again. (Remember the red hair and cowboy outfit?). Nice of you not to turn him loose on those new guys. He is a regular fucking machine. He humps like a rabbit. Wowser!

Yes, he does. :drool:

I just have to wonder is it fair for Alden to get paid the same as the other two guys for doing nothing other than a little jerking? He gets all the pleasure and pay? It just doesn't seem right to me. Just my opinion.

It never made a lot of sense to me either. However; I think the money is his trigger to do more and David knows it.:thumbup:

Last edited:
I understand what your saying. However ,using an analogy, in a band the lead singer may not do the most work, but he gets the most money (pleasure) because he is the main reason were paying to watch the band. Alden is the lead singer of the Alden/Robert duo. So many of us that have gone gaga over the Alden/Robert team. Many have such a man crush on Alden (including me) that we're clamering for him to be in more episodes. I would also guess that even most of those who like Robert better than Alden would agree that Alden is the leader and I believe, unless it was an Oscar winning performance in earlier episodes, I don't think Robert would be there if it wasn't that Alden convinced him.

So to sum it up, the star or leader gets the bucks.

I understand what your saying. However ,using an analogy, in a band the lead singer may not do the most work, but he gets the most money (pleasure) because he is the main reason were paying to watch the band. Alden is the lead singer of the Alden/Robert duo. So many of us that have gone gaga over the Alden/Robert team. Many have such a man crush on Alden (including me) that we're clamering for him to be in more episodes. I would also guess that even most of those who like Robert better than Alden would agree that Alden is the leader and I believe, unless it was an Oscar winning performance in earlier episodes, I don't think Robert would be there if it wasn't that Alden convinced him.

So to sum it up, the star or leader gets the bucks.
Canada, We seem to be in full agreement on Alden. To me, he is a star, and deserves star wages. In a Tom Cruise movie, another actor may do all the hard action scenes and put in more hours on the set, but who gets paid the big bucks?

Just seeing Alden sitting back, with his cock dripping, with that satisfied smirk on his face makes me "gaga". More Alden, please!!!

Mike