• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Advertisement Haze Him

Another site to watch is "twink access". They advertise a trial membership for 3 days for $1 and it gets you access to (I think) twelve sites. You have only teaser clips at your access, but it lists all clips. Like an idiot, I clicked on one of the full access clips just to see if it would take me to the joining site and give me pricing. Wrong!! It "automatically" upgraded my membership and zapped my credit card for $39.91. A call to the site company yielded nothing except them pretty much telling me how stupid I am for clicking on that full access clip. I have cancelled my membership, of course, but will never see my $40.00 again. I am much wiser now.

If this happened recently you could try calling your credit card company and telling them that the charge is in dispute. In which case they wouldn't pay it. Or at least not right away. I don't know the legalities though. You'd have to get the opinion of an expert on disputing credit card charges. It would be worth a call to your credit card company to get an education on it though.

Haze Him, just like Out In Public, and also Dick Dorm, are all RIP OFFS. NONE of them even offer downloadable videos, you are stuck with streaming vids ONLY. And even though I have a new computer and 40 Mbps internet connection, the videos continue pausing for me on a regular basis then playing, then pausing, then playing.

And they charge $29.95 per month for a full membership, NO bonus sites, and NO downloadable content.

They are ALL a huge ripoff.

Abe