• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam and Duncan

centex

Reaction score
Wow what a awesome scene I loved the flip flop that was very nice...... Both of these guys are hot as hell and make a great team together they just seem to no what the other guy wants to do that is fantastic.. So guys keep up the great work:smiley-sex022::thumbup1::smiley-sex020:

I gave this scene a solid 4. I will admit that Adam didn't seem happy at all and didn't really perform very well. I was really surprised by Duncan in this scene, he sucked dick really well and it was obvious by the speed and rhythm of his fucking that he was enjoying it and I thought he did a way better job then Adam in this scene. I sincerely hope Adam learns to fuck like how Duncan fucked cause it was leagues better. Adam is growing on me as more of a bottom then a top.

I gave this scene a 3 - average in my grading system. While I usually have more problems with Duncan's performance in scenes, in this one he actually saves it from being graded even lower. Despite his well documented problems with a low threshold gag reflex, he has worked at it over his time here, and actually did quite a good job blowing Adam. He went more than half way down several times and wasn't afraid to gag on Adam's dick. He was better in his part of the flip-flop with respect to his fucking movements; but in all fairness, his dick was only semi-hard, but it is long enough so he could squeeze it at the base to make it hard enough at the top to insert it in Adam's ass and once in, its length allowed it to stay in. Duncan's thrusts were really his semi flaccid dick being stretched as he was going in and out. Notice we didn't see him pull it out at the end; the film was edited to show him jerking off without pulling out and removing the condom. It was easy for Adam to take Duncan's more active fucking movements because he wasn't getting the full length, girth, and rigidity of Duncan's dick at its most engorged.

Adam has been one of my top favorites ever since he started here. But on this one he just phoned it in. His orals were from the Johnny Forza "going about an inch past the head" school of cocksucking. There were a few times he went a bit further , but he really didn't push himself to go deep enough to choke a little. His fucking was slow motion and hardly went deeper than maybe an inch past the head. The one saving point for Adam here is that his dick, as usual, stayed incredibly hard. I don't know if it's extraordinarily good blood flow or he takes the little blue pill, but Adam always gets points for a beautifully rigid dick. It is a sight to behold on a body that is sublime. That won't change; but his performance here was subpar for him.

And I fear mentioning this, but this is the 3rd video in a row with good sound. Dare I suggest that the sound problem has been fixed? But what was all that background noise?

Meh. That's how I felt about this scene. Not bad but not really spectacular. Just meh. And it sounds weird to say, but I do believe Duncan out-performed Adam. :wtf: Weird. Maybe Adam was just having an off day? I don't know, but we've seen much, much better from him.

Glad it was a flip-flop scene because Adam topping was the boring part of the scene. But he did a great job bottoming as did Duncan topping.

A scene with models who prefer topping is always going to be difficult. But I thought both guys did really well in this one, so considering both are primarily tops I gave it a 5 because of their effort. Stowe1 - Dont get too excited about the audio. This film was made in Dec 12 and was in the old studio, so I guess it was a one off audio success wise.

This was an old scene from Dec 2012 so it is before or between Kodi and Adam, and Carter and Adam. This would explain why the sound was good and Adam performance up to this point he was just doing oral. I guess they should have kept it in the vault I gave it a 2 boring scene.

Not particularly impressive, unless you give Duncan kudos for being able to keep his flaccid dick in Adam's hole.
I gave it a 3, only because Adam is breathtakingly beautiful and I would give him points jsut for laying there and looking beautiful. Love the comment about Adam's performance being "phoned in". Thanks Stowe1. That was worth a chuckle.

Dare I suggest that the sound problem has been fixed? But what was all that background noise?

Yeah. The sound quality was good. But as they've said, it was the old studio. The annoying sound we heard in the background I'm pretty sure was a toilet that was left running. They should have turned off the water supply to it before filming. lol

Adam is just down right beautiful.... wow. His eyes... damn they make me all sticky.

The fact that this is an older video makes more sense as far as Adam seeming a little aloof and unsure of what he was doing. He's gotten much better in the last several months. I thought Duncan looked beautiful and sexy here. Oddly enough I think this is one of Duncan's better scenes. :)

The fact that this is an older video makes more sense as far as Adam seeming a little aloof and unsure of what he was doing. He's gotten much better in the last several months. I thought Duncan looked beautiful and sexy here. Oddly enough I think this is one of Duncan's better scenes. :)

I'm usually Queen of the Production Date Police - lol!! - but I messed up this time and paid no attention to it. Then my friend, jon, pointed out that it was an older vid, and I thought the same as you did, my dear friend tampa. Until I did some research. This current Adam video has a production date of 12/2012. There were 3 Adam topping scenes produced before that date: 10/2012 - with Kodi; 11/2012 - with Denver; and 11/2012 - with Alex. The scene with Kodi was his first scene to top and ironically at least from my perspective his best. But in that scene and the one with Denver he gives better orals than he does in this scene with Duncan. And in all three of them, he fucks better than in this one.

Whatever the reason, this scene was an off day for him, but it had nothing to do with his lack of experience in the sucking or fucking department.

I'm usually Queen of the Production Date Police - lol!! - but I messed up this time and paid no attention to it. Then my friend, jon, pointed out that it was an older vid, and I thought the same as you did, my dear friend tampa. Until I did some research. This current Adam video has a production date of 12/2012. There were 3 Adam topping scenes produced before that date: 10/2012 - with Kodi; 11/2012 - with Denver; and 11/2012 - with Alex. The scene with Kodi was his first scene to top and ironically at least from my perspective his best. But in that scene and the one with Denver he gives better orals than he does in this scene with Duncan. And in all three of them, he fucks better than in this one.

Whatever the reason, this scene was an off day for him, but it had nothing to do with his lack of experience in the sucking or fucking department.

Good points Stowe. Even so, it's not quite fair to judge him in the this scene by the same standards as the work he's done in his most recent scenes. He didn't do a terrible job here. Just not what we've seen from him lately. For whatever reason he seemed very concerned with going very slow and not hurting Duncan, even though I would think that it should have been the other way around. lol I gotta hand it to Adam though. He took Duncan's dick like a champ. Though as others have noted I don't think Duncan's ramming rod was in its full glory. lol

Good points Stowe. Even so, it's not quite fair to judge him in the this scene by the same standards as the work he's done in his most recent scenes. He didn't do a terrible job here. Just not what we've seen from him lately. For whatever reason he seemed very concerned with going very slow and not hurting Duncan, even though I would think that it should have been the other way around. lol I gotta hand it to Adam though. He took Duncan's dick like a champ. Though as others have noted I don't think Duncan's ramming rod was in its full glory. lol

I'm not judging him by his most recent work based on date of production. I'm comparing the work he did in the 3 videos produced before this one; and, in my view, his work here is lacking. And some have suggested that since this video was produced in 12/2012 that it must be his lack of experience. My point continues to be that he had 3 scenes produced before this one where his work was stellar. Thus, there is some other reason or reasons why his performance here did not measure up to his videos produced before this one.

Last edited: