• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A struggle to recrut models

I don't know about 2 great minds, but i know your both pervs who have visited those sleazy bars.
I've heard that back in the day, even the great Peterh was known to have done some dirty deeds in the back rooms of some sleazy bars too!

I've heard that back in the day, even the great Peterh was known to have done some dirty deeds in the back rooms of some sleazy bars too!
Back in the day? I hear he's not doing bad right now...Getting more than me. Poor johnny..lol

Vulcan
As someone once posted I don't know it I got it write? The comment page is like going to a dark sleazy bar with beer on the floors in a dark part of town And nasty things going on in the corners. ( most of us have been there) no ware to take your Mom.

And the Forum is clean place where you need to maybe ware a shirt and tie. Or maybe a nice jacket. And if Mom wanted to go have a drink with you in a Gay bar. That is where you might feel safe taking her.

The comment page has always been there and I think it is good.

The forum people post ( on the Forum ) there likes an dislikes but more in away not to hurt. Corrective criticism not nasty and mean.
Hope I made sense?

It does, thanks. Now that I've started posting on the forum, I'm just going to stick with posting and reading here. Those comment sections aren't worth the effort. But I hope the producers make their decisions about the site more from the forum than the comment sections.

It does, thanks. Now that I've started posting on the forum, I'm just going to stick with posting and reading here. Those comment sections aren't worth the effort. But I hope the producers make their decisions about the site more from the forum than the comment sections.
We've been told in the past that management reads all comments, the forum, emails, messages and the viewer ratings as well as the actual number of hits on a scene, (a number which we are not privy to), to decide which types of scenes and models are the most popular. But I think you are making a wise decision Vulcan to read and post here, as I would hope that Mark respects us forumites, hopefully more than some of the "wild" folks on the comment page who love to be outrageous!

We've been told in the past that management reads all comments, the forum, emails, messages and the viewer ratings as well as the actual number of hits on a scene, (a number which we are not privy to), to decide which types of scenes and models are the most popular. But I think you are making a wise decision Vulcan to read and post here, as I would hope that Mark respects us forumites, hopefully more than some of the "wild" folks on the comment page who love to be outrageous!

While I've been a member of this site and have participated in the forum discussions, and now with the release of the Broke Straight Boys-TV show, I've learned a lot more about how some of the components work, more specifically how it works on Broke Straight Boys The forum has been a way to give fans (who wish to participate on it)a vehicle to voice their opinions, suggestions and even have a dialogue with the models. But what I also have to take into consideration is, the number of other entities or related internet projects and sites BluMedia also has as part of their Business Network. I think that it's important information they gain from the comment section and the forum( call it Climate Study if you will) however, I couldn't imagine that some of the most important Business decisions be they, types of models, types of scenes, which models to use....etc, come solely from these comments. Numbers that "we do" have access to like; how many people are visiting the site at any given time, based on people logging onto the membership page, the number of visitors compared to the number of comments is miniscule. Also, with the exception of those who announce themselves as new members, how many members decide to post after having been a member for a lot longer!

So, even though I do enjoy reading the comments (mostly on the forum) but the comment page as well, these both are "Tools" which can give an idea of how a scene or a model was received but certainly doesn't speak for the entire membership. In my opinion!

While I've been a member of this site and have participated in the forum discussions, and now with the release of the Broke Straight Boys-TV show, I've learned a lot more about how some of the components work, more specifically how it works on Broke Straight Boys The forum has been a way to give fans (who wish to participate on it)a vehicle to voice their opinions, suggestions and even have a dialogue with the models. But what I also have to take into consideration is, the number of other entities or related internet projects and sites BluMedia also has as part of their Business Network. I think that it's important information they gain from the comment section and the forum( call it Climate Study if you will) however, I couldn't imagine that some of the most important Business decisions be they, types of models, types of scenes, which models to use....etc, come solely from these comments. Numbers that "we do" have access to like; how many people are visiting the site at any given time, based on people logging onto the membership page, the number of visitors compared to the number of comments is miniscule. Also, with the exception of those who announce themselves as new members, how many members decide to post after having been a member for a lot longer!

So, even though I do enjoy reading the comments (mostly on the forum) but the comment page as well, these both are "Tools" which can give an idea of how a scene or a model was received but certainly doesn't speak for the entire membership. In my opinion!
In my opinion, you are absolutely correct, Betu. I can recall members on the forum becoming irate when their suggestions were not implemented, pronto. lol

I understand that forum comments, (and scene page comments) only represent a percentage of the over-all audience, but of course we are not privy as to what that number is. But I understand that I am the audience, and so I like to review or critique what I see, but I understand my role is to watch and not create scenes. But from what management people have told us in the past, they do read the forum, and so it has to have some influence on their decisions, although not as much as many of us would like. :tongue: