• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A SOLO that turned me on

joeychuck2

BSB Addict
Reaction score
On HSBoys site, Fratmen update for today Feb 22 had a solo of Dante. I usually dont like solos but this one I like the way he spoke and what he said. Then he jerked off and thats such a bore for me but I loved it. Take a look what do you think?

Thank you Joey. I never think to check out HSBoys without being prompted by a forumite. Dante is absolutely beautiful, his face, his body, and confident attitude too. I love how he said he is a tour guide in Hawaii and that he fucks the girls on his tours because that is what they want, and he likes to do his job well.

He is the total package, and he sure messed up his toned tanned tummy with all of that cum!!! :001_tt2:

On HSBoys site, Fratmen update for today Feb 22 had a solo of Dante. I usually dont like solos but this one I like the way he spoke and what he said. Then he jerked off and thats such a bore for me but I loved it. Take a look what do you think?

Dear Joeychuck,

Thanks for the recommendation. I would have to agree with your tastes in hot men. Great cumshot too! We need him on Broke Straight Boys to brighten up our day too!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

The three Amigos ride again.

What do you know! It seems like the Three Amigos(see above) were just here at almost the same time! Imagion That!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

What do you know! It seems like the Three Amigos(see above) were just here at almost the same time! Imagion That!

Sincerely,

Stimpy
We are the three horniest ones. Drop a hint of a good looking guy somewhere and we just can't wait to check him out.

We kind of had a virtual "circle jerk" together stretching from Arkansas to Ohio to New York. :cumshot:

Can I join in boys?! Loved the video; he's personable...I feel like I could blow him and then take him to a luau!:001_wub:

Joey, what a great tip. Thank you for posting on that solo. Super hot guy with an amazing body and awesome cock. The filming techniques were superb.