• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A New Favorite Video. Please Share Yours!

While the actors were cute in the Glee episode of “Teenage Dream”, unfortunately they lip-synced the music. The song was sung by the Beelzebubs, an all-male a cappella group from Tufts University. Last year they placed second in the NBC show, The Sing-Off. My neighbors kid is in the group. BTW, the boys of Beelzebub are equally cute.
Jeff

Desert Island

Coincidence is where preparedness meets opportunity. Busy posting some video links here, a new mail arrived:

"you should watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbvJFEQgJU ASAP
xxx"

Hi Robert, I enjoy your contributions to the forum.

The full 1 hour 23 minutes really stretches my YouTube ability. However, personally I'm not a believer of these conspiracy theory delusions. If people want to be a 'natural person' and not part of society, fine. They can fuck off and live on a desert island and don't take any of the benefits we enjoy by being in a society.

I don't mean any offence personally to you and hope none is taken. Just my view.

Undie

Attachments

• desert-island.jpg
    desert-island.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 21
In high school many years ago I was in the Glee Club. Loved it. Alot of guys in it were gay but they didn't know it or say it. I have to watch GLEE.

While the actors were cute in the Glee episode of “Teenage Dream”, unfortunately they lip-synced the music. The song was sung by the Beelzebubs, an all-male a cappella group from Tufts University. Last year they placed second in the NBC show, The Sing-Off. My neighbors kid is in the group. BTW, the boys of Beelzebub are equally cute.
Jeff

Blaine (Darrin Criss) sang his vocals for the track he lip-synced too.

Dear Tampa,

It seems like this song is a manifestation of one of life's simpler pleasures and nothing more. Why shouldn't anyone, who has hope for the next generation not enjoy this exuberant presentation for it's own sake. As young people, they need some entertainment suitable for their specific level of development. It is something even this old and worn out 62 year old can find fun and enjoy the talent being enthusiastically displayed in all it's innocence.

I hope all youth have the occasion to have similar experiences like these. It is merely an expression of youthful exuberance and hopefully everyone, regardless of age, can join in as well.

Great choice, Tampa!

Dear Cumrag,

You articulated everything I liked about that particular song. It captured the exuberance of youth. The sense that anything was possible for you in the road ahead. That the world was going to be your oyster. I only wish that every teen and young adult, regardless of their circumstances, could experience the joy of that age. If only for an instant through music. Even though I'm not in my teens or 20's anymore...and perhaps I'm a bit more jaded...I still got swept up in the euphoria of the performance.

I'm glad you liked it. :wink:

I have really enjoyed your clips everyone. I have to come back and watch more when I have more time. Peace... :biggrin:

Couldn't agree more

I personally don't like her but a lot do. She survived the last 2 tonight in a sing off against Paige. I personally thought Paige did better but the judges are so biased.

When she sings well she has a pretty little voice, but her performances all during the season have been mega-uneven and sometimes even embarrassing.

Paige is totally entertaining and has a terrific voice. He's also a lot smarter than Cher is and is much more interesting to watch and listen to. He knows who he is and is very canny with the image he projects.

I would have loved to see him take the season. With him out, I'm guessing Matt.

I only watch my favorites and can't watch the full show. I enjoy Cher, her cocky attitude and her likeness to Cheryl (the most gorgeous woman on the planet, imo). I'm rooting for Cher, Mary and One Direction (less One Direction, they are too formulated to me and I can't help but notice I never hear/see one of them sing EVER, he's just a cutey and sadly appears to be fodder). I like Matt, but he is missing something for me. I can't help but look at his songs, mostly female covers and wonder what Danii is doing to him.

I'm quite surprised that Simon Cowell hasn't exported the series to the USA, maybe you will see it after it's finished here. I know we watch American Idol but it's way after it's been on your TVs.

I'm quite surprised that Simon Cowell hasn't exported the series to the USA, maybe you will see it after it's finished here. I know we watch American Idol but it's way after it's been on your TVs.

He left AI to bring XFactor over here. I think it will air during Idol's off season. I love the format!