• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A New Favorite Video. Please Share Yours!

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

In an effort to bring some levity to the forum I figured I would share with you this fantastic song from the latest episode of Glee. The harmonies and choreography of this one I find to be absoulotely outstanding. If you haven't already seen or heard it, prepare to be blown away by the song "Teenage Dream".

Enjoy!! :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E46BhMIRujI

We have this programme in the UK but I've never watched one episode yet. I'm either working or not ill enough to watch it. Judging by the tacky video (sorry Tampa x), I've made the right decision.

We have this programme in the UK but I've never watched one episode yet. I'm either working or not ill enough to watch it. Judging by the tacky video (sorry Tampa x), I've made the right decision.
I love you Jon. :thumbup: (in a fatherly, or "big brother" way. I'm not coming on to you). But I love how you express yourself. No bull shit, you blurt out exactly the way you feel about something. You do make me smile. :thumbup1:

Oh, no! Jon, you have to at least watch the show, and not take the clip out of context, in order to understand why that clip is so fabulous! Of course, you could watch the show and still hate it. It's definitely not for everyone!

I think this might have been my favorite episode, coming in a close second to the Rocky Horror episode! I love Glee! It's my happy place, even though I usually end up crying sometime during my weekly viewing party!

Tampa, I've watched this clip of "Teenage Dream" several times over the past week. I don't know about anyone else, but I have a huge teenage crush on Blaine! :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

I love you Jon. :thumbup: (in a fatherly, or "big brother" way. I'm not coming on to you). But I love how you express yourself. No bull shit, you blurt out exactly the way you feel about something. You do make me smile. :thumbup1:

Mike and I love you too. Maybe you could have been my father in an ex life, who knows. Best get Jaymans thoughts on this one. Over to you brother Jayman xx.

Tampa, I've watched this clip of "Teenage Dream" several times over the past week. I don't know about anyone else, but I have a huge teenage crush on Blaine! :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

I could develop a crush on Blaine. I hope they use his character more in upcoming episodes.

A quick response to Jon's comments would be that he knows I luv him and always respect his right to his opinion.

I would point out that the guys singing are not part of the regular cast of characters from the show. The guys singing attend a private prep school that is off limits to the rest of main characters on the show. I just fell in love with the song. And of course I was impressed by how well it was sung here.

As far as songs go, nobody will find every song to their liking. That's perfectly normal.

Simple pleasures are some times the best!

I could develop a crush on Blaine. I hope they use his character more in upcoming episodes.

A quick response to Jon's comments would be that he knows I luv him and always respect his right to his opinion.

I would point out that the guys singing are not part of the regular cast of characters from the show. The guys singing attend a private prep school that is off limits to the rest of main characters on the show. I just fell in love with the song. And of course I was impressed by how well it was sung here.

As far as songs go, nobody will find every song to their liking. That's perfectly normal.

Dear Tampa,

It seems like this song is a manifestation of one of life's simpler pleasures and nothing more. Why shouldn't anyone, who has hope for the next generation not enjoy this exhuberant presentation for it's own sake. As young people, they need some entertainment suitable for their specific level of development. It is something even this old and worn out 62 year old can find fun and enjoy the talent being enthusiastically displayed in all it's innocence.

I hope all youth have the occasion to have similar experiences like these. It is merely an expression of youthful exhuberance and hopefully everyone, regardless of age, can join in as well.

Great choice, Tampa!

Last edited:
tantrum

No kidding about the BIRTH CONTROL! My son is not that old yet. Lovelumps will have to tell me, if their tantrums grow as big as they do.:scared:

OMG what a hell of a tantrum! He could have burst a blood vessel in his brain.

Undie

OMG what a hell of a tantrum! He could have burst a blood vessel in his brain.

Undie

There are more from freakout boy. I honestly thought he had a slight mental disorder at first, but in other videos he is completely fine. His little brother even goes on camera saying he doesn't... I was like WHOA. Check out the one where they buy him a clunker for his birthday...

No kidding about the BIRTH CONTROL! My son is not that old yet. Lovelumps will have to tell me, if their tantrums grow as big as they do.:scared:

So far so good at my house. If either of my boys ever behaved like that, well, they just wouldn't.... I'm very lucky to have such great kids who very rarely misbehave, and they certainly don't throw tantrums! *WHEW*