• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Picking a favorite video from the BSB archives

Mikey - Got to hand it to you - this is an undoubtedly one of the most passionate of all vids - and no fucking! Still, every Broke Straight Boys model still filming should take a look at this video and see how they kiss. There is no noise!!! And, when in the middle of sucking or jacking, one or the other will pull them together and go into some truly intimate kissing (again - and with emphasis - NO NOISY CHIRPING SOUNDS!!)

Thanks for taking me back there. I hadn't rated it but it was 5 stars in all three categories from me!!

t.
I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it as much as you did ertas, and when I re-watched it early this morning I actually thought of you and your complaints about how the current models kiss, as these boys were truly into the moment and Josh kept going back to wanting to kiss beautiful Shane some more. It is an epic episode in my opinion.

ertas23 You sure know how to start a thread!! I've spent most of my morning going through these suggestions. A Great Sunday!!

My go to video is still mick and Daniel. Mick is still one of the sexiest models ever on Broke Straight Boys and I loved everything about him. I would lose my mind if he came back. I remember the one bts that he was in that he just woke up and casually walked to the pool totally naked and I loved it.

Thanks, Louis! I never trust the copy paste options so use the keyboard method. Is that how you transfer a photo too? I can't get that to work for me.

Photos are a couple of extra steps. Place cursor on pic, right click and select "save image as" name it and it is saved in your computer. When you are ready to post it on a thread, click the "insert image" icon. It then allows you to select from your computer. Very simple and quick. Let me demonstrate.

Hope this helps.
Step 1
1demo.jpg

Step 2
1demo02.jpg

Step 3
1demo03.jpg

Step 4
1demo04.jpg

Last edited:
My go to video is still mick and Daniel. Mick is still one of the sexiest models ever on Broke Straight Boys and I loved everything about him. I would lose my mind if he came back. I remember the one bts that he was in that he just woke up and casually walked to the pool totally naked and I loved it.

Let's see if I can pull this off for you, Young -

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/OTg4/mick-fucks-daniel-raw

Mick and Daniel 2.jpg

and here is Mick swimming...

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTE0Mg==/mick-goes-skinny-dipping

Screenshot (226).jpg

hope this works and all can enjoy!

Well, from what I've read, folks are having a good time with this thread!! Great! Current Broke Straight Boys models can:

1. take a look at what are favorites from the folks who participate on the forum and, perhaps, take notice of what takes place to make them be favorites remembered, often times, from many years ago; and,

2. see how some of these models used kissing as a part of the seduction and passion for the scenes. NO NOISE!!

What's interesting is that some responding are new names but long time Broke Straight Boys forum members. Glad this got you back on the forum!!

I'm enjoying looking at all of the recommendations. Thanks everyone!!

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

tom

Last edited:
This has always been my favorite scene as well... Like you, I ran across it last Spring and was surprised that I had not seen it previously

Sparty -

Great Minds think similarly!! Brandon left but Vadim Black began his rise to the top in this one! Out with the old and in with the new - but wouldn't it be fun to see some of those past models back interacting with some of our new hot guys?!!!

Ertas23 what you've done for everyone today was a very nice thing. Do you clean windows too? Thanks for all your trouble. I downloaded every one of them.

Last edited:
One of my favorites is Diesal and Jimmy Part 2. It was one of two videos that I saw where Diesal kissed another guy. I always liked Diesal for him smile, personality, and physical attributes (LOL). But seeing him kiss was just exciting to me. In the second video, he bottomed for Jimmy, but while he made out with Jimmy again, I did not like seeing Diesal as a bottom. But I loved Part 2 for the making out and his usual great topping. Just my humble opinion.

One of my favorites is Diesal and Jimmy Part 2. It was one of two videos that I saw where Diesal kissed another guy. I always liked Diesal for him smile, personality, and physical attributes (LOL). But seeing him kiss was just exciting to me. In the second video, he bottomed for Jimmy, but while he made out with Jimmy again, I did not like seeing Diesal as a bottom. But I loved Part 2 for the making out and his usual great topping. Just my humble opinion.
You are not alone in your opinion. For example my first "bestie" on this forum, Ms. Kianna always said that was far and away her favorite Broke Straight Boys episode ever, and many have agreed with her over the years,

And by the way, :welcome: to the forum swflbgh!

Thank you

You are not alone in your opinion. For example my first "bestie" on this forum, Ms. Kianna always said that was far and away her favorite Broke Straight Boys episode ever, and many have agreed with her over the years,

And by the way, :welcome: to the forum swflbgh!

Thanks mikeyank for the welcome. I have been a long time Broke Straight Boys member but am only a very recent member of the forum.