• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

4th of July

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
Happy 4th of July everyone! :thumbup:

I hope everyone from management on down has a very fun day with their friends and loved ones.

Happy 4th to everyone...

0701Fireworks.jpg

declarationindep.jpg

2661077503_0c3788993a.jpg

:waw:

Happy 4th of July everyone. Not a whole lot planned for us. Going to grills some hamburgers, brats, make potato salad and have fresh corn on the cob. Dinner will be about 6:00p.m., Pacific Time. Bring your summer attire. We have been up to 90 degrees and suppose to see it again for the 4th and also Sunday the 5th.
Gary

It was supposed to be in the 80's and sunny all weekend. Cloudy yesterday, with rain over night. Still cloudy. Supposed to clear this afternoon. Meteorologists have the only job in the world where you can be wrong everyday, and still keep your job! :wink: The bottle rockets are flying in my neighborhood already! I love the 4th of July! :thumbup1:

Happy 4th of July everyone!

It was supposed to be in the 80's and sunny all weekend. Cloudy yesterday, with rain over night. Still cloudy. Supposed to clear this afternoon. Meteorologists have the only job in the world where you can be wrong everyday, and still keep your job! :wink: The bottle rockets are flying in my neighborhood already! I love the 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Paree my friend! The only people who lie more than weather forecasters are Members of Congress (Members of Parliament for some of our global friends). It's supposed to be 99 today with monsoon rains. We received an inch overnight (okay I realize that isn't much for some of you but it is 1/12 of our YEARLY rainfall).

Our Fireworks, which traditionally sets off fires on "A" Mountain, was canceled by the city due to cost cutting. A day later our local First Nations (Pasqua Yaqui and Tohono O'Odham, the power company, Builders Assoc., and cable company donated $65,000 to have the show go on and to start a fund to ensure that the fireworks will never again be canceled by the city.

Here's to celebrating Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness (or the happiness of pursuit! :thumbup: ).

Happy 4th of July to one and all.

Jayce