• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2012 models of the year.

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

I've just gone through all the models that appeared in Broke Straight Boys movies thus far in 2012 and these are the ones I really like which have rocked my boat this year.

Kodi, Rex, Chad, Jason, Darren, Brandon, Denver,Connor, Spencer, Zane Tate, Liam Corolla Max Flint Seth, Anthony, Carter Blane, Sam, Duncan Tyler, Johnny Forza, Paul Canon, Kyle Harley, Carson Hawke, Adam Baer and John Silver.

If I had to cut it down to 5 then it would be and in no particular order

Paul, Kodi, Max, Carter and Adam.

Merry Christmas xx

Hi,

I've just gone through all the models that appeared in Broke Straight Boys movies thus far in 2012 and these are the ones I really like which have rocked my boat this year.

Kodi, Rex, Chad, Jason, Darren, Brandon, Denver,Connor, Spencer, Zane Tate, Liam Corolla Max Flint Seth, Anthony, Carter Blane, Sam, Duncan Tyler, Johnny Forza, Paul Canon, Kyle Harley, Carson Hawke, Adam Baer and John Silver.

Merry Christmas xx

We have the same top 5! Yay! :)

Hey, Jon ~

If we are choosing five, I would cut it down to:
JASON, BLAKE, PAUL, ADAM, and AYDEN!!!

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Hey, Jon ~

If we are choosing five, I would cut it down to:
JASON, BLAKE, PAUL, ADAM, and AYDEN!!!

"A" XOXOXOXOXO
You surprised me with your post Ambivalent. I was expecting your reply to be:

JASON, JASON, JASON, JASON & JASON!!! :tongue:
Just teasing you my friend. I love Jason too, and I can't disagree with any of your other four choices either. :thumbup:

Paul and Kodi have had me going crazy this year so its hard to pick just one. The last one from each was prob the best vid I have seen on Broke Straight Boys over my 4 years viewing them. Paul swallowing HOT HOT and Kodi being hot sub boi SUPER HOT MORE GUYS GREAT WORK KEEP them coming
DUNCN is coming on strong the way he wants load shot in face a nd mouth is great

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Kink dad

dad_logo.png

Paul and Kodi have had me going crazy this year so its hard to pick just one. The last one from each was prob the best vid I have seen on Broke Straight Boys over my 4 years viewing them. Paul swallowing HOT HOT and Kodi being hot sub boi SUPER HOT MORE GUYS GREAT WORK KEEP them coming
DUNCN is coming on strong the way he wants load shot in face a nd mouth is great

Totally agree there dude.

my choice of models of the year of 2012: blake, colin, denver, jason and johnny!

Hi,

Merry Christmas xx

I'm going to add Sam to my top 5 to replace Max. Purely because I think Max may have moved on (I hope not).

DAmn, it is difficult to choose just one. I have narrowed my list of favorite model for 2012 down to 6; Adam, Blake, Paul, Brandon Beal, Max, and Ayden Troy. Gonna have to go back and watch all their individual scenes.

and by the way, I don't care how much people may love Kodi and JASON, they are not 2012 models, but rather they belong to 2011! TEchnically, they don't qualify to be among this year's top model.

and by the way, I don't care how much people may love Kodi and JASON, they are not 2012 models, but rather they belong to 2011! TEchnically, they don't qualify to be among this year's top model.

Good observation JLipps.

Kodi technically did debut on 12/26/11. So Kodi probably does not qualify for Rookie of the Year. lol But I think he's a definite contender for Most Improved Model of 2012. Between Kodi, Spencer (and possibly a few other nominations), I'm not sure who wins.

Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul. Did I mentioned, I joined for Paul? Now bring on Paul Broke Straight Boys I don't care how far you have to fly him, bus him, relocate him next door to your studio. Bring on Paul. He is adorable and he has the best looking cock on Broke Straight Boys, in my humble opinion. And it's always at attention. Even after he comes. He could go another round. Just put him in a room and send in all of the boys, one after another. Let him decide what to do with them and that beautiful member between his legs and his big, goofy grin. OK. Got it? Paul.....................................! Did I mention, I like Paul?

Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul, Paul. Did I mentioned, I joined for Paul? Now bring on Paul Broke Straight Boys I don't care how far you have to fly him, bus him, relocate him next door to your studio. Bring on Paul. He is adorable and he has the best looking cock on Broke Straight Boys, in my humble opinion. And it's always at attention. Even after he comes. He could go another round. Just put him in a room and send in all of the boys, one after another. Let him decide what to do with them and that beautiful member between his legs and his big, goofy grin. OK. Got it? Paul.....................................! Did I mention, I like Paul?
You listed an awful lot of guys there, Valentine. Which one of those Paul guys would you nominate?

My favorite models this year are Blake, Carter, Ayden, Max, Denver, Paul and Johnny.

Last edited:
The guy I really wet (Freudian slip) went for was Conner! He just does it for me, head to toe.:biggrin:

Maybe we should have categories...

Best 2012 All Around Broke Straight Boys: AYDEN

Best 2012 Newbie Broke Straight Boys: DAMIEN

Best 2012 Forum Poster Broke Straight Boys: Blake, Carter

Most Talented 2012 Broke Straight Boys: Denver

Best 2012 Body Building Broke Straight Boys: Johnny

Best 2012 Broke Straight Boys Hair: AYDEN

Best 2012 Broke Straight Boys Voice: AYDEN

Best 2012 Broke Straight Boys Body: AYDEN

Best 2012 Broke Straight Boys Personality: Blake, Carter

Best 2012 Broke Straight Boys Top: AYDEN

Best 2012 Broke Straight Boys Bottom: Blake