• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Too Much of a Good Thing

BUT, Stimpy.......We do have to understand that most of these straight guys do not want to give a blow job to completion, whether we would like to see it or not...........

You make a good point MsK. Also I wanted to follow another thought here. As much as I agree with all the people who would like to see scenes with blowjobs or handjobs finishing off the receiving model... realistically how many times can you be assured of success? How many of us gay guys could successfully cum by a blowjob and/or handjob even 6 times out of 10 attempts?

Then you add in the fact that most of the models lean much more straight/bi than gay. Clay can ask models to perform such a scene. But can they deliver? I'm not saying it shouldn't be tried. I hope they do at some point. I'm just saying it's not nearly as easy a task for models to perform as it is to request it of them. It's one more reason why Tank Shane will always be one of the standout models of Broke Straight Boys-1. :)

You make a good point MsK. Also I wanted to follow another thought here. As much as I agree with all the people who would like to see scenes with blowjobs or handjobs finishing off the receiving model... realistically how many times can you be assured of success? How many of us gay guys could successfully cum by a blowjob and/or handjob even 6 times out of 10 attempts?

Then you add in the fact that most of the models lean much more straight/bi than gay. Clay can ask models to perform such a scene. But can they deliver? I'm not saying it shouldn't be tried. I hope they do at some point. I'm just saying it's not nearly as easy a task for models to perform as it is to request it of them. It's one more reason why Tank Shane will always be one of the standout models of Broke Straight Boys-1. :)

With all due respect, Tampa, I've been having sex with straight men most of my life, and I have never been with one that I couldn't finish off. But in all honestly, I wasn't having sex in front of a camera and under hot lights either. So, in after thought, you make a valid point.

All of that, and I end up agreeing with you. lol

I've been back and forth with subscriptions from here but right now I haven't been satisfied with the scenes. They are mildly attractive guys mostly and the sex is .. meh usually. They do have a good number of hotties but the pairings the last month and so have generally been lacking.

My favourites are Max Flint- sexual energy, Anthony- raw bottom power, Kodi- enthusiasm and twink size, Brandon Beal- sexual energy, Spencer Todd- hotness and red hair/complexion, Denver Grand- his personality and body type, and of course Johnny Forza- hottest fucking man. (These are only my current favourites, others who haven't had a scene for a long while aren't here.

A great post. I'm fascinated by the array of amazing young men on this site. I'm in love with Denver - I even dream about him. No other site I've been on even comes close to having models that have such an impact. BBS remains the best.

Here's tuppence worth of my thinking.

I suppose it's more interesting to me to see one desirable young man
complete his BSB2 'training' than see many men begin their training
and drop out early in the process.

Anybody else?

TG
x

Here's tuppence worth of my thinking.

I suppose it's more interesting to me to see one desirable young man
complete his BSB2 'training' than see many men begin their training
and drop out early in the process.

Anybody else?

TG
x
Actually tangogent, part of the fun for me is to try to figure out which of the newbies is going to even return for a scene with another guy, and which ones will return multiple times, and exactly what they will do, or is it how far will they go?

And keep in mind that membership here has varied tastes and desires. I understand that you are a top, and for you, the "training process" will eventually involve bottoming for a newbie to be thoroughly indoctrinated in the course of study at Broke Straight Boys University. However for myself, when I see a guy that turns me on, and I can truly believe that he has never been with a guy before, my wishes are for him to remain as "straight" as possible, as other guys pleasure him, and he discovers often shockingly to himself that a dude can make him cum as well as or better than a woman.

I sometimes predict correctly, but I am also sometimes surprised. As in real life, it can take a bit of time to discover who these guys really are, and what they will actually do on the site, and that process contributes to my enjoyment here.

Dear MY,

You are a scientist of the subject!

And you've got me pegged--although,
I'd say the 'complete training' goes
past bottoming to also include the
intensive seminar on Intimacy Skills', too.

Depth over breadth of study for me!

Hugs,
TG