• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2 Celebrity Deaths

Jayman, where did you find all that? I hope you cut and pasted! :001_smile:
Yeah, he did donate a ton of money! Worthy causes. I actually did like some of his music, and he was certainly a fantastic entertainer. He should have stopped with the surgery about the Thriller time.

So he did have little girls as guests. They didn't spend the night though, or did I miss that part? Ok, I won't go there again. You know my thoughts on MJ............

Thanks for sharing, Jayman!

Jayman, where did you find all that? I hope you cut and pasted! :001_smile:
Yeah, he did donate a ton of money! Worthy causes. I actually did like some of his music, and he was certainly a fantastic entertainer. He should have stopped with the surgery about the Thriller time.

So he did have little girls as guests. They didn't spend the night though, or did I miss that part? Ok, I won't go there again. You know my thoughts on MJ............

Thanks for sharing, Jayman!

It was all cut and paste.http://www.thesource.com/2009/06/the-source-remembers-michael-jackson-humanitarian/

Here is another source. http://www.scribd.com/doc/14283749/Michael-Jacksons-Humanitarian-Efforts-19792003

Paris, I understand. However; my intention was to be fair and give credit where credit was due. Thanks for being open to seeing the good along with the bad too...

I think one child's innocence ripped from them is enough to negate any and all good the beast may have accomplished but I will concede that MJ's guilt and desire to lull future victims' parents did lead him to be a philanthropist. Lives were saved but still, nothing to justify the type of show usually reserved for heads of state and religious leaders...

I think one child's innocence ripped from them is enough to negate any and all good the beast may have accomplished but I will concede that MJ's guilt and desire to lull future victims' parents did lead him to be a philanthropist. Lives were saved but still, nothing to justify the type of show usually reserved for heads of state and religious leaders...

baal, I really appreciate your restraint. :001_smile:

By the way, I liked your previous avatar much better. Feel free to mock religion, but don't bash fucking!! Ok, I am done now................. :001_smile:

You make a great point... I think we have beatten this issue as far as we can.:bored:

1) As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse I have a place I go concerning 'men' like Michael Jackson. Sorry, can't do anything else...

B) The avatar isn't bashing fucking. Look closer. I'm bashing breeder fucking...

1) As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse I have a place I go concerning 'men' like Michael Jackson. Sorry, can't do anything else...

B) The avatar isn't bashing fucking. Look closer. I'm bashing breeder fucking...

Sorry for your bad experience. Horrific!

I know you are bashing "breeder" fucking! I'm Bi!

Baal I am sorry that you had such a horrific experience you seem to be an excellent advocate for those who have been abused and for those need to know there is life after the abuse... You are an inspiration to many...:wink:

Baalie......... do i have to remind you...... its because of breeder fucking that we are all here lol

Baalie......... do i have to remind you...... its because of breeder fucking that we are all here lol

Gee you make our existance sound like it was just so romantic. LOL :lol:

Please...... you would have had to know my dad, how could i make it sound any other way :001_smile:

Ah! don't worry my cousin told his wife at a family picnic it was time to go home. He said he wanted her to swallow his kids. Sometimes, it is not what we say as much as our choice in saying it that can rub people the wrong way.

Personally I like to believe I was born a winner. I won the most important race of all. I was the sperm that made it to the egg. So, since I do not believe in coincidence I must have a purpose. Sometimes I used to wonder why I chose the parents that I did. My good friend and mentor Tom Sawyer helped me with that understanding a few years ago.

I guess that is why I dislike labels like breeders and such. Sometimes labels sound like a disease and I am not here to spread disease, illness, hatred, intolerance, or ignorance... I am however here to spread divine unconditional love, unity, the law of one, promote healing of the human condition, and promote wellness through divine truth.

Last edited:
Ah! don't worry my cousin told his wife at a family picnic it was time to go home. He said he wanted her to swallow his kids. Sometimes, it is not what we say as much as our choice in saying it that can rub people the wrong way.

Personally I like to believe I was born a winner. I won the most important race of all. I was the sperm that made it to the egg. So, since I do not believe in coincidence I must have a purpose. Sometimes I used to wonder why I chose the parents that I did. My good friend and mentor Tom Sawyer helped me with that understanding a few years ago.

I guess that is why I dislike labels like breeders and such. Sometimes labels sound like a disease and I am not here to spread disease, illness, hatred, intolerance, or ignorance... I am however here to spread divine unconditional love, unity, the law of one, promote healing of the human condition, and promote wellness through divine truth.

If only there wre more like you ...... and yes i agree we are all here for a purpose, no doult about that.

Those of us who were irritated when so much of TV was hijacked due to Princess Di's funeral are gonna be really burning up Tuesday...

So, with Steve McNair's death what's the count up to? And can you believe they're already trying to spin it as his young piece on the side committed a murder suicide?
I heard on the news tonight, that the police have ruled it a murder suicide. I guess sometimes the spin may actually be factual.

Labels are great! My brother-in-law once put down diagnoses of mental illness and related things as labeling and limiting. Yet, if I didn't have those accursed labels when certain thoughts come to mind, I would still think of myself as a worthless piece of shit. Instead of saying 'oh, that's the OCD' or 'gee, clinical depression's create dthat thought' and then ignoring whatever it was and moving on. I think generalizing labels as bad is the wrong way to go. Labels aren't bad, it's how you use them that can be...

Labels are great! My brother-in-law once put down diagnoses of mental illness and related things as labeling and limiting. Yet, if I didn't have those accursed labels when certain thoughts come to mind, I would still think of myself as a worthless piece of shit. Instead of saying 'oh, that's the OCD' or 'gee, clinical depression's create dthat thought' and then ignoring whatever it was and moving on. I think generalizing labels as bad is the wrong way to go. Labels aren't bad, it's how you use them that can be...

Baal as you can see below we both agreed with that on some level.

Sometimes, it is not what we say as much as our choice in saying it that can rub people the wrong way.

I think when you are referring to clinical terms you have no choiice to but to use lables. However; outside of the clinical environment I have never felt much need to utilize lables. Because not everyone fits in to any one catagory and I like to celebrate the uniqueness of everyone. As anal retentive as people with OCD can be even they argue about the color of black and white among themselves. I do get your point when referring to people's behaviors in clinical terms. :thumbup: However; people react wierd to lables. Others use them as self imposed obstacles for success. I have seen lables drive people to suicide. I have seen lables used to intimidate others unnecessarily. I have seen lables cost people their jobs. Shame on us as a society when we allow lables to become this powerful or destructive.

Let's see, I have been told I have OCD, ADHD, and Dyslexia. I have never been medicated nor would I consider taking medication for those conditions unless they actually impair me in some capacity. I think medications and therapy may be necessary for some people with these diagnoses, just not me. To thy own self be true. I find that yoga and Tai Chi seem to center and calm me so I can focus. Through Reiki and meditation I have learned to let things go. I just ask myself this one question. How important is this issue to my success in life? 95% of the time it is a non issue. As for dyslexia, hey if I misspell something I really don't care. I figure with the number of times the King's english has been changed in this world, I am certain I spelled the word correctly for one of those eras. LOL:thumbup: I will fix it when I catch it. LOL :001_unsure: I never thought I would get an associates degree. Then I went and picked up my bachelors degree and now I am finishing my Masters Degree. I figured if Hellen keller could do it with all of the obstacles in her life; then, why can't I?:thumbup:

Last edited:
I still disagree with you on labelling, even if it is a social setting. Labels as long as you don't intend hurt a great way to instantly know like and unlike and sometimes even basic character. I tend to be very un-PC, I know, but I find that being PC only makes it harder to make meanings known...

I still disagree with you on labelling, even if it is a social setting. Labels as long as you don't intend hurt a great way to instantly know like and unlike and sometimes even basic character. I tend to be very un-PC, I know, but I find that being PC only makes it harder to make meanings known...

Baal my man you are awesome. I never said you were wrong and I never said you were right. To me it is not about being right or wrong... It is only how you, me, or somebody else feels about the subject that matters. I would never want you to change your mind about how you feel on the subject. Your points are all very valid and I do agree that in some social settings labels can help people identify with each other and our unique characteristics. However; you cannot teach common sense you get it or you don't. It is people who are secure in their own identity and comfortable in their own skin that deal with labels the best. Personally, I have seen too many deaths as the result of name calling /labeling publicly to justify it. Also, the label only seems to work if the person can own it and learn to understand it and cope with it.

For example my mom was diagnosed as bi-polar. She would never tell anyone publicly she was bi-polar because she saw it as a disease that made her inferior to others. Instead she would just say she gets moody sometimes. I.e. her belief became her perception that bi-polar people were the dredges of society. She never saw herself as a dredge of society. Therefore, she was uncomfortable with that label and she would never own it. I used to always tell her it was not a sin or a curse to be bi-polar. I suggested therapy many times. She refused. She would argue with me that it meant she was not normal. She took a huge adversion to that. I loved her so, I always let her get a way with the fact that she was just moody. It was easier than having knock down drag out arguments over a diagnosis. She knew she wasn't right in her head. Moody was more politically correct for her.:001_rolleyes:

We honored her tenacity in life when she died by playing Elvis Pressley singing "My Way" as a tribute to her life when she died.

Oh, I'm not insisting I'm right and if I gave that impression it's unfortunate. When I disagree, I just state my point of view...