• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2 Celebrity Deaths

gwr19569424

Reaction score
I'm sure by now that you all heard that Farrah Fawcett, of Charlies Angels passed away this morning in Los Angeles after her 3 year battle with cancer.
Also just released, Micheal Jackson has passed away with in the past few minutes after being rushed to a Los Angeles Hospital following a cardiac arrest at his home. My prayers and sympathies go out to both of these families.
Gary

Their are three star's that passed. Ed MacMahon is the 3rd. And my thoughts and prayers and sympathies go out to all three families. I remember growing up with all three.

I'm sure by now that you all heard that Farrah Fawcett, of Charlies Angels passed away this morning in Los Angeles after her 3 year battle with cancer.
Also just released, Micheal Jackson has passed away with in the past few minutes after being rushed to a Los Angeles Hospital following a cardiac arrest at his home. My prayers and sympathies go out to both of these families.
Gary
And Ed McMahon, also a fixture of the Hollywood elite. All three within two days is a bit eerie.:crying:

All three contributed to the american culture in ways that cannot be measured. What would it have been like without the constant discussion of who was the best angel? Or not hearing Thriller on the radio? Or Johnny Carson without Ed McMahon? They shaped the lives of millions of people they never met.

May the Lord of Life take them into his arms and give them peace. May their families receive God's grace in their time of grief.

Jayce

Very sad. All 3 icons.

What would The Tonight Show have been like with out "Heeeerrrrreeeeessss, Johnny!"?

Farah was beautiful, and there were sticky posters in boys bedrooms across the country.

Michael was such an incredible artist and performer.

They seem to go in threes..............

Yes. It is very sad for their families. And sad for us too of course.

I was one of those teenage boys who had the obligatory Farah Fawcett poster in my room! LOL I had no interest in her sexually but it was a good decoy to keep the family and friends away from my secret. I even had the poster of Cheryl Tieggs in my room too. LOL Even though I was gay and not bi I still thought Farah Fawcett was beautiful.

Sorry about that guys for not mentioning Ed McMahon. My mind has been so full of the loss of Farrah and Micheal. Two in one day.
Gary

Pride Weekend

I heard on our local news this evening that this is the weekend that Seattle has it's Pride Parade and Festival. Expecting quite a turn out and with the weather being in the mid 70's and rain free, it should be quite a show. Don't know if I will be able to go to it. Have so much going on with my dad.
Gary

So an Angel and a devil died on the same day?

I remember his jurors being interviewed and saying while they believed it was proved Michael Jackson was a child molester, they didn't think it was proven he had molested the child he was charged with in the case...

My prayers go out to to our stars who's lives were cut so short and their families. Regardless of any idiosyncrasies any of them may have had or not had they truly left their mark on our lives and all of our lives have been influenced by the giftedness that their celebrity presence has graced us with.:001_smile:

Another great celebrity has left us, Karl Malden died in his sleep at age 97. His agent didn't know cause of death (DUH, he was 97!).

I always liked the guy as he said that he had kissed all the hollywood beauties with a mug like his.

Be well brothers,

Jayce

I'm with Baal, a devil has died. To record my reaction to this glorious news: Jackson was a predatory monster who preyed on innocent children, I'm just sorry he died without suffering much, much more. My thoughts and prayers are with his victims, their hell has no end in sight. And damn their greedy, amoral parents who sold their sons' innocence to that sick freak for thirty pieces of silver. May they rot.

Death to all Paedophiles.

I am Yours
Johan

I'm with Baal, a devil has died. To record my reaction to this glorious news: Jackson was a predatory monster who preyed on innocent children, I'm just sorry he died without suffering much, much more. My thoughts and prayers are with his victims, their hell has no end in sight. And damn their greedy, amoral parents who sold their sons' innocence to that sick freak for thirty pieces of silver. May they rot.

Death to all Paedophiles.

I am Yours
Johan
I was not a big fan of Michael Jackson, and he certainly behaved oddly to say the least, but I think that your words and accusations are overly harsh, as he was never convicted of molestation, although there was certainly plenty of evidence to lead one to believe that he may have commited those crimes. But a person is still presumed innocent, until proven guilty, and I have to give the man the benefit of doubt, even in his passing.

Billy Mase on Monday I think? He was also 50 yrs old.

Dear Mikeyank.

I respect your opinion and I will as a matter of principle defend your right to hold whatever point of view you choose. I disagree with you and I stand by what I wrote. I believe any further discussion on this matter will be futile.

Respectfully Yours
Johan

Billy Mase on Monday I think? He was also 50 yrs old.

I heard that, too. What's up? That's 5 celebs in a week. Not that Billy was in the same league as the others, but I can't imagine that not just about everyone in America knew who he was. At least those that ever turn on a TV. He was far too young!