• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zeno Kostas

Alright guys and gals! Think im the new boy on the forum scene,but been a site member for about 18months.

Zeno Kostas definitely gets my vote. Love his build and love that hairy chest. Think Romeo James is the only other guy we've got currently who either has a hairy chest or at least allows it to grow naturally,though I could be wrong. That cumshot of Zeno Kostas's was worth it's weight in gold too,lol.

I'm also far from a fan of piercings and thought my enjoyment of Zeno Kostas's solo was gonna be marred by continually being drawn to it/them and making them the focal point, but I wasn't bothered by them at all. And like several others have stated above, I really don't see someone being cocky in this solo. I see someone who is confident, decent and articulate in their speech, all aspects in a man that i'd be genuinely drawn to, regardless of how attracted I was to him out of his clothes. So,in my opinion, all in all, a damn good solo.

And Director Johnny, if you have a major hand in getting these recent new guys on board here then please keep chucking the net in at the same location, cos with lads like Zeno Kostas, Vadim Black and Dakota, you're hauling out some absolute stunners.

Welcome to the forum Ash! :welcome: I hope you'll keep posting and sharing with us. :)

Alright guys and gals! Think im the new boy on the forum scene,but been a site member for about 18months.

Zeno Kostas definitely gets my vote. Love his build and love that hairy chest. Think Romeo James is the only other guy we've got currently who either has a hairy chest or at least allows it to grow naturally,though I could be wrong. That cumshot of Zeno Kostas's was worth it's weight in gold too,lol.

I'm also far from a fan of piercings and thought my enjoyment of Zeno Kostas's solo was gonna be marred by continually being drawn to it/them and making them the focal point, but I wasn't bothered by them at all. And like several others have stated above, I really don't see someone being cocky in this solo. I see someone who is confident, decent and articulate in their speech, all aspects in a man that i'd be genuinely drawn to, regardless of how attracted I was to him out of his clothes. So,in my opinion, all in all, a damn good solo.

And Director Johnny, if you have a major hand in getting these recent new guys on board here then please keep chucking the net in at the same location, cos with lads like Zeno Kostas, Vadim Black and Dakota, you're hauling out some absolute stunners.

Ash, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy yourself as we enjoy reading and responding to everyone's posts.
As for Johnny's "...having a major hand ...", be careful what you ask for. Not long ago, you could clearly see Johnny's "...having a major hand..." in many videos. He has since excelled to produce quite the quality product for us subscribers.
(Just kidding, Johnny, about your hand!)

What I find interesting about this thread started by erik pertaining to Zenos' actual scene is that there is not one post by Zeno Kostas himself thus far.

So Zeno Kostas did a very good job promoting the scene and establishing a nice rapport with members. But not a word from him now that the scene is up, and people are watching and commenting. Just wonderin' how come?

I can only guess along with you Stowe. What I can say with certainty from checking the "Current Activity" of his profile page, is that Zeno Kostas has been continually reading all of our comments on this thread since it first went up. So he's not ignoring the site or this thread. I don't presume to speak for him but he has given us a glimpse of how busy he is. Two fulltime jobs and a steady girlfriend who has a small child. So his dance card is pretty full. lol

I think he realizes now that the moment of truth has come that he kind of wants to take it all in before taking the plunge. It has to be fairly difficult at first to hear people talking about your body on such intimate terms. I think Zeno Kostas knows that once he responds to the first question or comment that he opens the floodgates. I'm sure he'll jump in once he feels the time is right for him.

Cheers for the welcome, guys!

Nobelegg, I reckon I may have been one of the only people on this site who actually didn't have a problem with Johnny's 'major hand'. For me, the fact that his hand came into view on a few occasions added to the voyeuristic element, though I have no idea if that was ever the purpose to it. It seemed spontaneous during the times it happened, and any acts of spontaneity at that time had become rare on here. And frankly, if it was me that was director and I was filming Zeno Kostas wanking on a bed infront of me I swear I'd find it difficult not to have more than just my hand on display!......assuming Zeno Kostas was cool with that, lol.

Cheers for the welcome, guys!

Nobelegg, I reckon I may have been one of the only people on this site who actually didn't have a problem with Johnny's 'major hand'. For me, the fact that his hand came into view on a few occasions added to the voyeuristic element, though I have no idea if that was ever the purpose to it. It seemed spontaneous during the times it happened, and any acts of spontaneity at that time had become rare on here. And frankly, if it was me that was director and I was filming Zeno Kostas wanking on a bed infront of me I swear I'd find it difficult not to have more than just my hand on display!......assuming Zeno Kostas was cool with that, lol.

Ash...I also produce videos, etc., and I do not get my hand in front of the camera. I cannot speak for Johnny, as I truly admire his work. He has cum a long way, and I believe he is going to take us to many exciting places.
I also doubt if you were filming Zeno Kostas, you would find it difficult not to have more than just your hand on display. You would hold the camera with one hand, and goodness knows what you would be holding with the other, although I do admire your wanting to expose yourself on-camera as well...assuming Zeno Kostas was cool with that.

Tampa and Stowe, you made quite an astute observation as to Zeno Kostas's reticence in responding herein. Now you have my curiosity piqued as well.

What I find interesting about this thread started by erik pertaining to Zenos' actual scene is that there is not one post by Zeno Kostas himself thus far.

After all, on 3/3 he started a thread about this scene entitled "Zeno Kostas solo release on 3/12" even before the scene was shown in the "Coming Next" part of the members' homepage. There were 61 replies posted to that thread and with 20 of those posts his, Zeno Kostas was quite interactive with members. Then on 3/11 he started a thread entitled "Zeno Kostas First Scene Debut". That thread, the day before the actual scene, had only 8 replies, one of which was posted by Zeno Kostas.

So Zeno Kostas did a very good job promoting the scene and establishing a nice rapport with members. But not a word from him now that the scene is up, and people are watching and commenting. Just wonderin' how come?

I can only guess along with you Stowe. What I can say with certainty from checking the "Current Activity" of his profile page, is that Zeno Kostas has been continually reading all of our comments on this thread since it first went up. So he's not ignoring the site or this thread. I might not be looking at this correctly, but what I see is he is reading some, but not all, posts on that thread. I don't presume to speak for him but he has given us a glimpse of how busy he is. Two fulltime jobs and a steady girlfriend who has a small child. So his dance card is pretty full. lol His dance card was just as full when he did all that pre-scene promotional posting.

I think he realizes now that the moment of truth has come that he kind of wants to take it all in before taking the plunge. It has to be fairly difficult at first to hear people talking about your body on such intimate terms. I think Zeno Kostas knows that once he responds to the first question or comment that he opens the floodgates. He has already opened the floodgates in responding to posts on those other threads. This has been a problem with models posting like this in the past and which has been pointed out by other forumites, i.e. the models like to post when all is praise and adoration, but when the rubber hits the road and there is some criticism, and let's face it the comments made on this thread about him have been mostly laudatory and those who mentioned things in a less than favorable light have done so gently - then it seems the models disappear. I just didn't think Zeno Kostas would fall into that category. I'm sure he'll jump in once he feels the time is right for him. That may very well be; but by 10 pm tonight the scene will be 48 hrs old, a new scene will have been put up, and Zenos' scene will be old news.

-

Ash...I'm glad you are enjoy ing our newer models...we have had long discussions about casting moving forward...and you may have even noticed some changes with some of the older models we use- those changes being, among other things, the allowance of HAIR! I'm trying to incorporate different looks with the models including those who have a little hair on both their faces and bodies. The old producer didn't like this, perhaps his own personal taste? Not sure why...I've even had models we've already used who were surprised to find I didn't make them shave completely clean before a shoot...Many models were surprised by this, and happy about it. Romeo, for example, asked if I was sure about him NOT trimming his public or ass hair before a scene recently....I say leave it! And I've seen many members happy with that...just trying to give viewers more variety in looks. Glad you're enjoying the newer models...I think you're really going to like another brand new model soon named Tyler White...again, a different look completely from Zeno Kostas but one I'm confident many viewers will be excited about. As far as "the hand" --- I will be keeping it out of all shots moving forward...there is a remote possibility it could pop out on occasion but I'm trying not to do so as many members found it distracting or "unprofessional"?? There is NOTHING unprofessional about it -it's a shooting style that does, in fact, give viewers an increased feeling of what it would be like to actually be there...and there's a LOT of science to back that up actually. I've done "the hand" in reality style/gonzo shoots for years...it was encouraged by other companies I shot for as they viewed it as I described. To me, it doesn't matter, if members don't want to see it, I keep it out, ultimately is about what the viewers want to see or not see. It is similar to the concept of first person shooter video games that have a hand out in the main shot...giving the player/viewer an increased sense of actually being there...not a big deal and a simple fix...I'm just not doing it any more. Thanks again and I'm happy you're enjoying the newer models...keep an eye out for Tyler...you may find yourself yet again happy with the new talent we are bringing in. Sha deserves extra credit in bringing in this newer talent...we are trying to make more group decisions on casting to get a better opinion with each one...sometimes multiple perspectives collaborating can yield more positive results...our team seems to be working together VERY well!!
Johnny

Although your message was for Ash, I appreciate the fact your changing things up a little Johnny. As long as you don't get rid of our boys Damien, Paul and our beloved Jason, keep bringing in the "new boys". Thanks again Peter

Although your message was for Ash, I appreciate the fact your changing things up a little Johnny. As long as you don't get rid of our boys Damien, Paul and our beloved Jason, keep bringing in the "new boys". Thanks again Peter
Glad you are enjoying the changes as well...that goes for every member of course...you'll see a little more variety in looks - and no, we are not getting rid of them...I actually think its a good idea to pair up a more experienced model with a brand new one at first...it usually makes a better scene -- models end up more comfortable which, in turn, helps make their debut better!
Johnny

Glad you are enjoying the changes as well...that goes for every member of course...you'll see a little more variety in looks - and no, we are not getting rid of them...I actually think its a good idea to pair up a more experienced model with a brand new one at first...it usually makes a better scene -- models end up more comfortable which, in turn, helps make their debut better!
Johnny

Some of us appreciate the au natural look, yet I personally do not fancy lads who's body hair make them look far older than the "Boys" as contained in the title of this site. My cameras share this perception. Occasional moderation is clearly utilized, even though some of the "older" models on here are very much beginning to display their inescapable adulthood to where the calendar becomes more a foe than a compliment. I admire how you manage to take what you have and make it amusingly entertaining, albeit I admit there are some who have appeared on other various sites, including those not operated by BluMedia, and should consider moving on and staying there. Discretion is supposed to be the noblest part of valour. Knowing when to say when is quite critical to such discretion.

Johnny, cheers for taking the time out to explain all that. Really pleased that you've added a few hairy guys to the gang, and cheers for encouraging Romeo not to trim. One of the catchpoints of this site must be the diversity of the looks,builds etc of the models,otherwise you're only going to appeal to a percentage and alienate a crop of viewers. But by going for a diverse look you're not gonna please every viewer every time a newbie model does their solo.,and surely that's the way it should be. If you present me with,over a period of 5 weeks, 5newbie models, then I would be happy if I found 3 attractive. I'm not a fan of big,muscular guys,thats not to say I didn't feel that Johnny Forza or Sergio shouldn't be here,just that they're not gonna be in my favourites box. And Peter is completely right. The regular return of old faces surely floats everyone's boat

Last edited:
Johnny, cheers for taking the time out to explain all that. Really pleased that you've added a few hairy guys to the gang, and cheers for encouraging Romeo not to trim. One of the catchpoints of this site must be the diversity of the looks,builds etc of the models,otherwise you're only going to appeal to a percentage and alienate a crop of viewers. But by going for a diverse look you're not gonna please every viewer every time a newbie model does their solo.,and surely that's the way it should be. If you present me with,over a period of 5 weeks, 5newbie models, then I would be happy if I found 3 attractive. I'm not a fan of big,muscular guys,thats not to say I didn't feel that Johnny Forza or Sergio shouldn't be here,just that they're not gonna be in my favourites box. And Peter is completely right. The regular return of old faces surely floats everyone's boat

Not quite everyone's boat. Some of us are a tad more deliberately particular.

Too right,Tampa.
So glad Zeno Kostas decided to let everything (presumably) be au naturel.
I'm hoping that Johnny is picking up on me trying to channel him in my thoughts at the moment to organise a duo scene with Zeno Kostas and Romeo.......
Think I need a cold shower!!!!
Signal received....although it was already an obvious thought. Have to make sure logistically we can line that up, but for all the hair lovers- it would make perfect sense.

I followed the pre-release hype. the forum meet and greet did what it was designed to do. it got me to watch an introduction scene. solos are my least favorite episodes.
now I already knew there were tats and piercings and knew that together the two could be turnoffs. they appeared tasteful and the camera presented them well.
I liked the sound of his voice and his self-facial. the lack of a hairy back has to count for something.
it wasn't bad!
gift from zeus, Zeno Kostas!

Last edited:
I followed the pre-release hype. the forum meet and greet did what it was designed to do. it got me to watch an introduction scene. solos are my least favorite episodes.
now I already knew there were tats and piercings and knew that together the two could be turnoffs. they appeared tasteful and the camera presented them well.
I liked the sound of his voice and his self-facial. the lack of a hairy back has to count for something.
it wasn't bad!
gift from zeus, Zeno Kostas!

Now Hera This: Heres is something you probably did not expect from Athena such as I - Well critiqued, Another. Even the Greek inference was palpable! This model reminds me something of those three Asian monkeys: Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, and Zeno Kostas Evil.

Well fuck, I gave him a 5! Now, if he can only work on shooting that into my mouth...nummy!:wtf: (Shut up...you know I'm not the only one whose thinking that). I also love his furry butt; God, please let him love to be rimmed! I did notice, as the time came near, he spread his legs...seems like he is a "natural giver."
I would suggest to you Zeno Kostas, since you like pulling on your balls so much, try a cock ring...and an anal stimulator. My husband, and I, love both...and he's a "giver" as well.:bump:

actually Beth I do own a cock ring and use it from time to time. I don't use it often but it is in my box of toys lol

Zeno Kostas!

I thought you did a really good job here. Well done man! Thank you! Some people may have thought you came across as cocky, yet I saw it as self confidence. Perhaps as Stowe says, it's also a combination of defense mechanism to help you get past the nervousness of taking this plunge into the unknown.

I think you have a very nice body. The sprinkling of body hair is very well proportioned. I'm not a fan of tattoos in general. But on you I at least find them to be well done, well balanced and not a huge distraction. I do hope that you are not in a hurry to add a bunch more and turn yourself into some kind of walking billboard. haha I love your eyes by the way.

I myself could do without the piercing on your dick. As you say though, it's about pleasing your partners and I'm sure that for a woman it feels very good. As a gay guy I would find the thought of going down on a dick with a piercing to be a little scary. I might be worrying about whether it was going to catch the end of a tooth or something. Has that been a non-issue with woman who have gone down on you? I'm genuinely curious. :)

What was it like getting that piercing done? For a straight guy like yourself, was it awkward having a tattoo/piercing artist touching your junk while he inserted the piercing? Part of me wishes I could have been a fly on the wall when you were getting it done. :blink: lol If it had been me I would have been a nervous wreck. :ohmy:

Your cumshot was excellent. Since you tend to be a shooter rather than a dribbler or an oozer, I'm guessing at home that you have to use something to block or catch it. Maybe something like the proverbial tube sock for masturbation. haha :p

I must say that I really enjoyed the intelligence of your conversation. Yes. Of course you were playing to the audience and camera, and perhaps hamming it up to some extent. But for the age of only 22 you seem to be pretty well grounded and not as flighty as many other guys your age. I sense that I would really enjoy just sitting with you at a table at an outside restaurant on the beach, drinking ice tea and just chatting the afternoon away. You seem to have some social skills and an ability to carry on thoughtful and engaging conversations.

I guess I'll leave with some of our standard opening greetings and advice to new models who are posting. That being that you as a model do us the favor by posting. If any of us ask you questions that you deem too personal or too awkward to respond to...then please feel free to ignore those questions. You are never obligated to respond to every post, question or comment. It's all up to your comfort level and the amount of time you have available to spend interacting with us.

Also, solos do not usually get very high ratings. For us viewers they tend to be our least favorite scenes. A high 3 or low 4 is actually quite good for a solo scene. So you can be very happy with the rating your scene has gotten. :)

Thank you again for giving us a very good show Zeno Kostas. I think you're going to be a very welcome and popular addition to the site. :thumbup1:

I want to start by saying thanks for the positive feed back, and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the scene.
As far as new tattoos; I don't have any that I plan on getting in the near future, but I do have a couple of ideas that I will eventually add to the collection. It may sound kind of crazy, but it has been a tradition of mine to get a new tattoo or piercing on my birthday. This year (2014) was the first time that I didn't get either.

The piercing on my dick has never caused any problems sexually. I have come across a few girls who were intimidated by the piercing at first, but once they experienced it, they fell in love with it, and wouldn't have it any other way. Most girls were afraid that it would get caught in the back of their throat. I assured them that it wouldn't be an issue. They learned that I spoke the truth.
I got the piercing done on my 20th birthday. It had been something that I wanted to do for a really long time, but lacked the balls to do it until that point. I went to my usual tattoo and piercing shop. It just so happened to be the night that they were training the new girl. The guy who has done all of my work (owner of the shop) took us to the back room, and began prepping us. My girlfriend at the time came with. she also got her clit pierced that night. all 4 of us were in the room, and yes I was nervous, but just like most things I got mentally prepared, and accepted my fate. To tell the truth, it was extremely exhilarating. I actually got a hard on during. I know that sounds crazy but totally true. It was pretty weird that a guy was doing the job, but he had already done so much work on me so I was comfortable with him

I do normally have an explosive nut just like the one on my solo, and you are right, I do have to use a sock from time to time to help prevent the mess. I usually just lay a towel across my chest and it does the job.

I hope that you continue to tune in on my scenes and give continual feed back.
Zeno Kostas