• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zakk & kyler

xthejoeshowx

Reaction score
hey guys!

there are a few episodes with ZAKK & KYLER in them which happen to be some of my favorites! theres only on problem, Zakk is always bottoming. i would love to see kyler on bottom for a change. there is a picture on the home page before logging in of kyler and zakk where zakk is actually on top and i would LOVE to know where that episode is cause ive looked and looked and cant find it

just something i was curious about

hey guys!

there are a few episodes with ZAKK & KYLER in them which happen to be some of my favorites! theres only on problem, Zakk is always bottoming. i would love to see kyler on bottom for a change. there is a picture on the home page before logging in of kyler and zakk where zakk is actually on top and i would LOVE to know where that episode is cause ive looked and looked and cant find it

just something i was curious about

The Aug 15, 2009 episode had Kyler try to bottom but Zakk just couldn't do it to him. So Zakk instead got the "big banana" from Kyler.

You guys got the names reversed it's Kyler who is always bottoming and Zakk who's always on top.

Yeah!1 More of Zak and Kyler

I agree more of both of them. Yes, I want to see Zak bottoming

wow! I didnt realize that I wasnt the ONLY one that was a "Kyler fan"!! WHOO HOO!!

Well, I'm not sure which is which; however, I really like the 'orange' one (very tanned). :) ....He is soooo HOT!! ...and the fact that he doesn't say very much seems indicate he's a thinker, and perhaps on a much different level.

The Aug 15, 2009 episode had Kyler try to bottom but Zakk just couldn't do it to him. So Zakk instead got the "big banana" from Kyler.

I've just looked at this episode and Kyler couldnt get hard enough to penetrate Zack so they switched around. The picture on the front page of Broke Straight Boys seems to show Kyler penetrating Zack - at least going by the expression on Zack's face and the position of Kyler. So did sexy Kyler manage to fuck his mate?:thumbup1: