• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Youtube Boys have grown up

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow how time flys

Damn, Jake is still so hot!!!:001_tt2::001_tt2:

The boys are good at video production and at lipsynch. They can dance too! Jake seems to have no bones in his body. They say they are not gay....

Jayce

That was so funny. They are cute.

Milli Vanilli, eat your hearts out!!:thumbup1:

Very cute! I think Jake should get busy on the Futon! LOL!

Thanks, Jayman! :biggrin:

all i need is 5 minutes alone with jake.....hell who said we had to be alone

got your message, wasn't sure where to reply so i'll answer here. i was doin somewhat of a striptease in new orleans lol

Damn, Jake is still so hot!!!

The boys are good at video production and at lipsynch. They can dance too! Jake seems to have no bones in his body. They say they are not gay....

Jayce

I guess it doesn't matter what they say. We can tell the world anything we like let them defend it. LOL:001_tt2: Just kidding, or am I. LOL. Anyway they work very well together and you can tell they really have a very strong bond as friends. Maybe it is time they experiment. :blushing: :001_tt2: Oh, David where are you and that camera hiding... Go get em... LMAO:lol:

got your message, wasn't sure where to reply so i'll answer here. i was doin somewhat of a striptease in new orleans lol

Hummm!, a striptease. Wow, awesome dude. Let me help you get to your profile page for the future. At the top of the screen is a little welcome message on the right hand side of the page. after Welcome is your screen name. Click on that and you go to your profile page anytime. Next you click on view conversation in the box where the message it you wish to reply to. Then you can make your response from there. I hope that helps you. Again. welcome to the Forum.