• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

your personal delivery guy

willman30

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you could choose any models on the site past or present who would you choose to be your personal delivery guys?

for the mailman I would choose Damian.

For the pizza man I'd choose Paul

And because of his special package I'd choose Duncan as UPS

How about you?

The pizza man ...Paul....He would deliver.
The mail man.......Denver.. cause he had great legs.
Cable guy.......Tyler... He would have to work in the house. . hee hee
UPS.........Brandon....Just cause he is Brandon........
General delivery.....Kodi.... cause I miss him...
Oh and Jason....He could be the plumber.....yikes......

Last edited:
I like Duncan as the UPS guy, I can see him in the browns
Mail Man- Brandon, he looks like one anyway
Cable guy- Paul, my last one was hot as fuck and he actually sat on my bed!!
Pizza Boy- Tank Shane, well I would be his last delivery and he'd be staying for breakfast
AAA guy- Damien, he would fix my flat on a dark rainy night and of course I'd give him a tip!!
WSG guy- Johnny Forza, I can just him in a tight shirt rolled up sleeves and reading my meter.

The pizza man ...Paul....He would deliver.
The mail man.......Denver.. cause he had great legs.
Cable guy.......Tyler... He would have to work in the house. . hee hee
UPS.........Brandon....Just cause he is Brandon........
General delivery.....Kodi.... cause I miss him...
Oh and Jason....He could be the plumber.....yikes......

With jason as your plumber, the pipes would stay in order. Lol
if I were to add Kodi he could be my Jimmy John's guy cause they always deliver fast and hot.

How can you all forget blake bennett-possibly as all around repairman-still harbour faint hope he will return!

I'd love to have Jimmy Johnson show up at my door, to deliver or repair anything. In fact I would break several appliances in advance if I knew that Jimmy was the repairman. :wink: :001_tt2:

Picture this scenario. It is a Saturday morning and I'm in the kitchen cooking my ass off. The reason is that I have invited three of my Southern boys over for dinner. The boys were planning on spending the day at the beach and were coming over when they were done. I plan to have a big spread ready for them when they get here.

Fried chicken,
Fried catfish,
Black eye peas,
Collard greens,
Corn bread,
Main lobster, and
A keg of beer!

The boys storm in at around 5:00 all hot and sweaty from the beach. They kick their flip flops across the room, strip out of their board shorts and head straight to the keg. They grab their beers, plop on the floor and start telling me about all the hot babes they saw.

Here I am, listening to my boys recanting their day one by one - Dakota, Kodi, and Tate. Forgot to mention. They said Tyler might hook up with them at the beach which is why I prepared the lobster. Tate finally says, "Fuck, I'm so hungry I could eat a hog raw." so the boys headed out to the table and started chowing down. Sure enough, while the guys were eating, Tyler shows up and heads straight to the lobster. While he was gulping that down the only thing he said was, "Uncle Lou, got any butter?"

Hope y'all enjoyed my fantasy story.

Picture this scenario. It is a Saturday morning and I'm in the kitchen cooking my ass off. The reason is that I have invited three of my Southern boys over for dinner. The boys were planning on spending the day at the beach and were coming over when they were done. I plan to have a big spread ready for them when they get here.

Fried chicken,
Fried catfish,
Black eye peas,
Collard greens,
Corn bread,
Main lobster, and
A keg of beer!

The boys storm in at around 5:00 all hot and sweaty from the beach. They kick their flip flops across the room, strip out of their board shorts and head straight to the keg. They grab their beers, plop on the floor and start telling me about all the hot babes they saw.

Here I am, listening to my boys recanting their day one by one - Dakota, Kodi, and Tate. Forgot to mention. They said Tyler might hook up with them at the beach which is why I prepared the lobster. Tate finally says, "Fuck, I'm so hungry I could eat a hog raw." so the boys headed out to the table and started chowing down. Sure enough, while the guys were eating, Tyler shows up and heads straight to the lobster. While he was gulping that down the only thing he said was, "Uncle Lou, got any butter?"

Hope y'all enjoyed my fantasy story.

I love your menu! Thanks for taking Into the mind of uncle Lou

willman
Right ..Daniel..I don't I don't have a pool. Maybe he can be my house boy.Good idea..thanks
xx johnny

Neither do I Johnny but I'd love to watch him build it now and clean it later! Haha