• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Your opinion on the sheets??

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay! I hate the following sheets:

The "pink"...Salmon sheets
The Blue Satin sheets with matching pillow set

What do you think if we have the boys fuck and cum on those sheets, we can auction those sheets off to the highest Broke Straight Boys member and the proceeds can go to charity?

What are your thoughts???

Too late dude, the courier is already on his way to collect those tacky pink sheets for me, unwashed!!!

Seriously, it's a great idea. How are you gonna set up the auction? PayPal?

AIDS related charity for example? or bottled drinking water for Zimbabwe?

Pink slip cover with Tyler's cum on it: I start the bidding at $11.00

Tyler should put circles around the cum splashes with a felt tip pen, and initial and date the stains haha. I'm gonna use it as a wall hanging if I get lucky in the auction!

The bidding could get really intense, the more hotties that have orgasms on the bed. Are they gonna be willing to fuck and shoot on a sheet that Tyler has already come on, till the sheet has all the hotties represented? I hope. If they get sissy about another boy's cum stains, maybe an orgy.

And the textile design that emerges from all the stains and felt tip work could be awesome. Each guy could use a different color pen.

Last edited:
Okay! I hate the following sheets:

The "pink"...Salmon sheets
The Blue Satin sheets with matching pillow set

What do you think if we have the boys fuck and cum on those sheets, we can auction those sheets off to the highest Broke Straight Boys member and the proceeds can go to charity?

What are your thoughts???

I think the sheets could do well at a charity auction maybe to benefit Broke Straight Boys out of work :wink: or to benefit AIDS or something of that nature.

Last edited:
I think its a great idea of course all the fan favorites should cum on it.
The auction proceeds should go to a cause that since you deal with Broke Straight Boys, a homeless shelter for men, a boys club for young adults, an organization who helps teen boys in crisis or something along those lines. If nothing else an aids charity would be nice too.

I think its a great idea of course all the fan favorites should cum on it.

That would be one hell of a circle jerk. I love the idea. You could raise a fortune for a charity just letting Members pay to take turns as the pivot man. LOL:lol:

I still think they should market "Broke Straight Boys" sheets and pillow case sets on the side. :blushing: Yeah, it is goofy... But think of the advertising. You could do mugs, hats, and shirts too.... Then get the modles to autograph the stuff too...:sneaky2: Ok, I have officially lost it.

That would be one hell of a circle jerk. I love the idea. You could raise a fortune for a charity just letting Members pay to take turns as the pivot man. LOL:lol:

I still think they should market "Broke Straight Boys" sheets and pillow case sets on the side. :blushing: Yeah, it is goofy... But think of the advertising. You could do mugs, hats, and shirts too.... Then get the modles to autograph the stuff too...:sneaky2: Ok, I have officially lost it.
OMG could you imagine sleeping in your bed next to a life size Diesal on one side of the sheet and Tyler on the other and you snuggled in the middle between them. OOOhh I just got chills thinking about it.:tongue_smilie:

How about real life blow up dolls...LOL. Okay...but seriously....its seems most of you agree with the charity...we can donate the proceeds to an AIDS charity. I thought about this....

I can place a new thread on this forum. You guys can bid on the on the sheets I post up in the thread. Only one sheet set per forum thread. You can only post your bid on that thread. No comments, no opinions, no suggestions..just your bid....the auction will last for 4 days only. The reason being...it will give everyone a chance to see the bids and the auction. Not everyone visits this forum daily. Members can out bid each other by posting. For example:

If Jayman01 starts the bid off at $10.00 then brookse can then post the next response with a bid of $11.00, if Jayman01 really wants those sheets he will out bid brookse and post $15.00 and then others can post with higher bids. The last bidder that posts at the end of the auction will win the auction thus winning the sheets.

We will not be filming in the next two weeks. Production resumes Jan. 5th....once the winner has been announced, I will contact that winner and tell him or her when we will use those sheets and actually film the scene using those sheets. Once the sheets have been "soiled" with cum stains and lube, I will have the boys sign the sheets with there names.

The winning member will get an email from me telling him his sheets are ready to be sent...I will email the winning member our mailing address to send a check or money order or the winning member can call our office and pay for the sheets by phone using a credit card. Once the funds have been cleared, the sheets will be sent priority mail sealed in shrink wrapping to perserve the essence of Broke Straight Boys, and the money will be sent to the winning members charity in his or hers name. Some of the charities we deal with is the no kill animal shelter in broward county florida...its the broward county humane society and we donate money to them every month so if you want the money going to the humane society...let me know. To make the bidding/auction even more exciting...when I post the auction, I will tell you who the models are going to be filming on the sheets....I think that will help in the decision of making the auction a sucess!

Let me know your thoughts...if everyone is okay with this I will start the first auction after the new year.

OMG could you imagine sleeping in your bed next to a life size Diesal on one side of the sheet and Tyler on the other and you snuggled in the middle between them. OOOhh I just got chills thinking about it.:tongue_smilie:

I just got chills reading it. LOL:001_wub:

How about real life blow up dolls...LOL. Okay...but seriously....its seems most of you agree with the charity...we can donate the proceeds to an AIDS charity. I thought about this....

I can place a new thread on this forum. You guys can bid on the on the sheets I post up in the thread. Only one sheet set per forum thread. You can only post your bid on that thread. No comments, no opinions, no suggestions..just your bid....the auction will last for 4 days only. The reason being...it will give everyone a chance to see the bids and the auction. Not everyone visits this forum daily. Members can out bid each other by posting. For example:

If Jayman01 starts the bid off at $10.00 then brookse can then post the next response with a bid of $11.00, if Jayman01 really wants those sheets he will out bid brookse and post $15.00 and then others can post with higher bids. The last bidder that posts at the end of the auction will win the auction thus winning the sheets.

We will not be filming in the next two weeks. Production resumes Jan. 5th....once the winner has been announced, I will contact that winner and tell him or her when we will use those sheets and actually film the scene using those sheets. Once the sheets have been "soiled" with cum stains and lube, I will have the boys sign the sheets with there names.

The winning member will get an email from me telling him his sheets are ready to be sent...I will email the winning member our mailing address to send a check or money order or the winning member can call our office and pay for the sheets by phone using a credit card. Once the funds have been cleared, the sheets will be sent priority mail sealed in shrink wrapping to perserve the essence of Broke Straight Boys, and the money will be sent to the winning members charity in his or hers name. Some of the charities we deal with is the no kill animal shelter in broward county florida...its the broward county humane society and we donate money to them every month so if you want the money going to the humane society...let me know. To make the bidding/auction even more exciting...when I post the auction, I will tell you who the models are going to be filming on the sheets....I think that will help in the decision of making the auction a sucess!

Let me know your thoughts...if everyone is okay with this I will start the first auction after the new year.

David, I love the blow up doll idea. LOL Just kidding... Anyway that auction has some real potential. I like the idea. :blushing:

So, much for getting the Ph.D... So, here is where they find out that we are Broke Gay, Bisexual, Trysexual, and Straight members ourselves. LOL.

What ever happens, it is nice to hear that some good will cum out of it. Literally. Maybe, we can name our favorite charity when we bid.

Anyway the last day of bidding sounds like it will be fun to watch. It will look like feeding time for the lions at the coliseum back in the Roman days. It may even be as wild as an after Christmas sale at Wal Mart. Hey, I have been on the receiving end of some of those elbows from those sweet little old ladies while trying to restock a shelf or two.

Last edited:
OK OK I'm in, Lets do this! I may need to know the color of the sheets, since they will decorate the wall above my bed, so I may have to paint first. It occurs to me what a great avatar a photo of those well hung sheets would make, or a background for my profile picture. Just me and all those lovely stains...OOOOHHH! Now I'm getting shivers! LOL

I will start the first charity auction after the New Year! Details will follow!!!

I will start the first charity auction after the New Year! Details will follow!!!

Get those checkbooks and credit cards ready folks...:thumbup:

OK guys, I just had a brainstorm, so get the snowplows out! How about if the winner of the auction agrees to make his own "spot(s)" on the sheet, photo it, and publish on his site in the forum? That way, the entire Broke Straight Boys forum can vicariously enjoy the moment! and we might also find a new Broke Straight Boys boy. Just a thought.

Last edited:
OK guys, I just had a brainstorm, so get the snowplows out! How about if the winner of the auction agrees to make his own "spot(s)" on the sheet, photo it, and publish on his site in the forum? That way, the entire Broke Straight Boys forum can vicariously enjoy the moment! and we might also find a new Broke Straight Boys boy. Just a thought.

Yeah, er, actually there are a lot of chicken hawks among the membership, and probably other assorted fetishists and other fauna in the woods, me included. I am considered a vintage hottie in fact, but wouldn't even consider adding my ejaculate to what the boys baptised the sheets with and post it on the site, not even for a minute. I guess if one of the guys like Boston, or RunningScorp for example, got lucky in the auction that would be different maybe, but depending on who, I think the winner should do whatever he wants to in private, and leave it at that. With all respect. But keep the ideas coming, I say.

Yeah, er, actually there are a lot of chicken hawks among the membership, and probably other assorted fetishists and other fauna in the woods, me included. I am considered a vintage hottie in fact, but wouldn't even consider adding my ejaculate to what the boys baptised the sheets with and post it on the site, not even for a minute. I guess if one of the guys like Boston, or RunningScorp for example, got lucky in the auction that would be different maybe, but depending on who, I think the winner should do whatever he wants to in private, and leave it at that. With all respect. But keep the ideas coming, I say.

Markymark, I love you man. However, I am with Slimvintage on this one to a degree. Once the sheets leave the site, I feel that whatever the new owner does should be their personal business. To me those sheets are a small but important piece of American nostalgia, land marking an epiphany in Broke Straight Boys history. I am not sure I want to hear that the owner added their own special touch to the memorabilia. Nothing, personal meant.

You see, to me, it is kind of like having a great friend that gave me hours of pleasure die. I don’t want to remember them for their faults. I want to remember them for the joy they brought me. To hear that the Broke Straight Boys shroud of sexual frolic was desecrated in some way, by someone other than a Broke Straight Boys would undermine the integrity and significance of this collector’s edition one of a kind piece of art. I guess I would view it in the same way an art collector would feel if someone added a mustache to the Mona Lisa. To me, that would be a great loss.

I feel the new owner can do with it what they want, wash it, sleep with it, make love to it, and or whatever. I don’t want to see it or know about it. I just need to know they are enjoying their new found treasure. I guess some things are best left unsaid.

Last edited: