• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

You Ever Have One of Those Day's?

johnny

BSB Addict
Reaction score
You ever have one of those day's? I woke up this morning and told myself I was going to get so much done.
Not even going to shower and shave. Got my Mop and Glow for the floors. All the bathroom supplies to clean the
bathroom.The kitchen will sparkle. Did the two cat boxes yesterday. And the Laundry. So head start there.
Not going to the gym. More time to clean. Had a cleaning person till about a year ago. Had to cut back on my
expenses. Always thought I was so clean. Well I did clean for my cleaning girl. Now 12;30 San Francisco time.
Have not done a thing. Played on this silly forum. Had breakfast. Almost time for lunch. Back too work tomorrow.
Should at least get the bathroom done. Run the vacuum. One piece of Johnny Cat on dark hardwood floors
look like boulders. Oh well .. Guess there is always next week? Unless are big earthquake comes. Then it
won't matter. Any of You ever have day's like this? ???:biggrin:

I almost never do anything today that I can put off until tomorrow! tomorrow will be a good day to start.

Oh Johnny, I thought your house would look like this after your cleaning today.

hillsidemls-6.jpg
3UkzciLiXd.jpg

Maybe next week????????? :angel:

You ever have one of those day's? I woke up this morning and told myself I was going to get so much done.
Not even going to shower and shave. Got my Mop and Glow for the floors. All the bathroom supplies to clean the
bathroom.The kitchen will sparkle. Did the two cat boxes yesterday. And the Laundry. So head start there.
Not going to the gym. More time to clean. Had a cleaning person till about a year ago. Had to cut back on my
expenses. Always thought I was so clean. Well I did clean for my cleaning girl. Now 12;30 San Francisco time.
Have not done a thing. Played on this silly forum. Had breakfast. Almost time for lunch. Back too work tomorrow.
Should at least get the bathroom done. Run the vacuum. One piece of Johnny Cat on dark hardwood floors
look like boulders. Oh well .. Guess there is always next week? Unless are big earthquake comes. Then it
won't matter. Any of You ever have day's like this? ???:biggrin:
If anyone wonders? Got the bathroom clean. Ran the vacuum..:thumbup: lol

I too have been spring cleaning as my Mom arrives at 10 am this morning. Have another week off and we're heading down to southern Oregon for a few days. It's a long drive to where we're going (8 hours plus) but it's a beautiful place that I call my home away from home.

I too have been spring cleaning as my Mom arrives at 10 am this morning. Have another week off and we're heading down to southern Oregon for a few days. It's a long drive to where we're going (8 hours plus) but it's a beautiful place that I call my home away from home.
Have a good trip my friend! And I see if you continue further south on I-5, you can visit Slim Johnny in San Fran, and if you keep going you can see former forumite Ms. K. And I do believe another1 is somewhere on that map as well. lololololol

i5corridor.gif

Have a Great trip my friend.Enjoy your Mom. You only get one.xoxo

Have a good trip my friend! And I see if you continue further south on I-5, you can visit Slim Johnny in San Fran, and if you keep going you can see former forumite Ms. K. And I do believe another1 is somewhere on that map as well. lololololol

i5corridor.gif

Looking at this map I'll be about 1 1/2 hour drive due east of Medford, Or so actually will be closer to johnny than home..