• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

WTF is a female condom.

a diaphragm? hahaha thats funny.

Last edited:
sometimes I wear female condoms on my head... I always wear protection before I go to the bars. :)

Who knows who might kiss me. hehe

hmm isnt it the same as a condon just inverted....its different than a diaphragm i think...you could always google it lol

here it is

Attachments

• ew.jpg
    ew.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 44
Can someone tell me? My friend asked me if I wanted one.

A female condom is a condom specifically designed to remain seated in a woman's vagina durring sex. Basically, she wears the condom not you.

It does have several advantages:
1. One it is made of Durex polyurethane (nice choice for latex alergy).
2. It is rated 85% effective at stopping the spread of HIV and STD's.
3. one size fits all.
4. It can be put in up to 8hrs. before sex. So, you don't loose the mood fumbling arround.
5. They can be used for anal sex but you should remove the free moving inner o-ring.
6. You an use Baby oil with it or other petro products as well as water based lubricants.

Disadvantages:
1. You often need to hold the outer lip ring to keep it from being pushed in with two hands, making sex ackward.
2. Sometimes the inner freemoving O-ring comes unlocked from the pubic bone.
3. They squeak and make a lot of noise.
4. They only come in one size. Casey may be too big for it.
5. The seam can sometimes be felt by your partner leaving micro tears in the lining of the vagina or the rectum.
6. It is 5% more likely to brake than a latex condom.

It is made by a Swedish company called Reality. They have a world patton on it. However, Duron makes male condoms from poly urethane. Their effectiveness against HIV and other STD's has not been tested but it is expected to fair as good as the female condom (perhaps better since there are no seams).

Hey, I am a health educator by trade. Thought you might want the facts too.:wink: I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Jayman, thanks for the posting of some good info. You saved me a lot of work.

ok the disadvantages sound way too painful so ill stick to my standard condoms thank you

ok the disadvantages sound way too painful so ill stick to my standard condoms thank you

That is what most people opt. for after seeing all of that. I think the thing to keep in mind about the female condom is it was mainly designed to give women control. :001_unsure:

Last edited:
Jayman, speaks well for the forums here that there can actually be a discussion (with diagrams no less and nodoubt) on such an arcane subject. Can you buy polyurethane condoms online?

Jayman, speaks well for the forums here that there can actually be a discussion (with diagrams no less and nodoubt) on such an arcane subject. Can you buy polyurethane condoms online?

There are three polyurethane brands on the market:
  • Durex makes the Avanti polyurethane condom.
  • Trojan makes the Supra polyurethane condom.
  • Reality makes the female use polyurethane condom.

A new more recent condom on the market is Skyn Condoms From LifeStyles. LifeStyles Skyn Condoms are the first condom made from a revolutionary Non Latex material called Polyisoprene.

Yes, Trojan Supra is still available. However, Durex - Avanti is revamping their product. Yes, Reality female condoms are still available. ... check out the links below.

http://www.amazon.com/Durex-Avanti-Polyurethane-Condoms-6-Count/dp/B000FKGN6U

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/search.cfm?criteria=Supra

http://www.discountcondomking.com/?gclid=CO-YytfI55cCFQMnGgodohebDg

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/search.cfm?criteria=Skyn&submit=Go

For more information about condoms:

http://www.ncsddc.org/upload/wysiwyg/documents/IGO.pdf

Last edited:
wow jayman you are ever ready with useful information...... i was wondering the same thing as slim....... a friend of mine is allergic to latex and doesnt use protection. Ill send him these links so he cant use the excuse anymore "im allergic"

A female condom is a condom specifically designed to remain seated in a woman's vagina durring sex. Basically, she wears the condom not you.

It does have several advantages:
1. One it is made of Durex polyurethane (nice choice for latex alergy).
2. It is rated 85% effective at stopping the spread of HIV and STD's.
3. one size fits all.
4. It can be put in up to 8hrs. before sex. So, you don't loose the mood fumbling arround.
5. They can be used for anal sex but you should remove the free moving inner o-ring.
6. You an use Baby oil with it or other petro products as well as water based lubricants.

Disadvantages:
1. You often need to hold the outer lip ring to keep it from being pushed in with two hands, making sex ackward.
2. Sometimes the inner freemoving O-ring comes unlocked from the pubic bone.
3. They squeak and make a lot of noise.
4. They only come in one size. Casey may be too big for it.
5. The seam can sometimes be felt by your partner leaving micro tears in the lining of the vagina or the rectum.
6. It is 5% more likely to brake than a latex condom.

It is made by a Swedish company called Reality. They have a world patton on it. However, Duron makes male condoms from poly urethane. Their effectiveness against HIV and other STD's has not been tested but it is expected to fair as good as the female condom (perhaps better since there are no seams).

Hey, I am a health educator by trade. Thought you might want the facts too.:wink: I hope this helps.
Jayman, what is the thinnest condom on the market for men?

Jayman, what is the thinnest condom on the market for men?

At this time I would have to say it is the Trojan Supra. But I may need to do some more comparison studies after the New Year. I know there are some latex varieties that could be very close.

I would like to offer this piece of advice to members.

Condoms are only as good the user's skills. I recommend getting a variety pack or two of different kinds of condoms and experimenting. Hey, we are all going to jack off sometime. So, use them for your jack off sessions and experiment with different lubes. For example some people are allergic to latex but they do not know it. Why not find out before it is too late. The absolute worst time to experiment with condoms is when you are trying to have sex. It can really destroy the moment.

Also, you want to tell your partner if you are allergic to latex. There are latex alternative condoms. See post above. The right condoms can really enhance your sex life. Using condoms can prolong orgasm. They can make orgasms more intense too. The same is true for different lubes. Folks you owe it to yourselves to find out what works best for you. Once you have that part figured out you are more likely to use them. Doing this lets you know which condoms feel best for you and your pleasure. Once you have been dating a while then you can experiment with what works best for both of you.

• Abstinence is the only 100% surefire way to really protect you from HIV and STD’s. For most of us that is not a reality is it?
  • Remember that condoms are not 100% effective at stopping the spread of HIV and STD’s. However, if used correctly and consistently they significantly reduce any risks.
  • If you really are into bare backing, make sure you are practicing with someone who has no STD’s or HIV, and they are mutually exclusive with you only.

Have fun, be safe, and most of all enjoy the magic of safer sex...:thumbup:

Last edited:
As I trust no one. ALWAYS use protection. Even I have thought it was ok, as the other person seemed so innocent. No one is. Wear a condom!! Sadly, that is life.................................

wow jayman you are ever ready with useful information...... i was wondering the same thing as slim....... a friend of mine is allergic to latex and doesnt use protection. Ill send him these links so he cant use the excuse anymore "im allergic"

I have learned that a good response to this excuse is "Can you risk becoming allergic to a lot more than latex? Use an alternative, BUT USE PROTECTION"

Gremlin: Good for you for being proactive on this issue! Your aquaintance may never know how good a friend you are being to him, but, thanks to you, maybe he won't have to.