• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Word Of Advice..

johnny

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I think You all know?? I Fucked up allot. I just partyed and Fucked. All I cared about was how I Looked. Loved Work and the Gym
and Sex..Paid my Bills. And La De Da through life. Being a self employed Hairdresser. Alway's paid in to Disability and Suppemental
Health Insurance. Why?? I thought just in case. Will lot of you know I fell. Had to have Back Surgery. I was on the table.
Ready to go. Then they found something wrong with my heart. I had NO Idea. Was at the Gym and working Ten hours
a day a few day's before. Well Today.I went to my mail box. And there was a bill for $99.655.00 .Wow I Thought....
But I don't have to pay because I have Suppemental Health Insurance Thank God.I have a good Doctor friend .Helping me a lot.
He thinks it would cost at least half a million dollers before I am done. So this whole story is to say get Suppemental Insurance.
I BITCHED EVERY TIME I HAD TO PAY..But I AM SURE GLAD I DID. Just a little advice from someone who never took advice.
I just paid Just In Case..Fucked up allot. NEVER thought anything would happen too me. But glad I did this .Just SAYING, xoxo

I think You all know?? I Fucked up allot. I just partyed and Fucked. All I cared about was how I Looked. Loved Work and the Gym
and Sex..Paid my Bills. And La De Da through life. Being a self employed Hairdresser. Alway's paid in to Disability and Suppemental
Health Insurance. Why?? I thought just in case. Will lot of you know I fell. Had to have Back Surgery. I was on the table.
Ready to go. Then they found something wrong with my heart. I had NO Idea. Was at the Gym and working Ten hours
a day a few day's before. Well Today.I went to my mail box. And there was a bill for $99.655.00 .Wow I Thought....
But I don't have to pay because I have Suppemental Health Insurance Thank God.I have a good Doctor friend .Helping me a lot.
He thinks it would cost at least half a million dollers before I am done. So this whole story is to say get Suppemental Insurance.
I BITCHED EVERY TIME I HAD TO PAY..But I AM SURE GLAD I DID. Just a little advice from someone who never took advice.
I just paid Just In Case..Fucked up allot. NEVER thought anything would happen too me. But glad I did this .Just SAYING, xoxo

Great advice. Having worked in the health care area, self employed people must protect themselves with insurance.

I'm so glad you made a good decision on getting health insurance Johnny.

I'm glad you did, too, Johnny.

Great advice. Having worked in the health care area, self employed people must protect themselves with insurance.

Absolutely, I’ve had to do the same thing. I’m actually benefiting from reduced rates due to Obamacare. Yes it keeps going up but it’s much cheeper still than my old single person plan. The coverage is not nearly as flexible. I’m limited as to what doctors and instructions I can use but thank goodness the ones I have are good. They don’t even make my Old type of plan in Texas anymore so I couldn’t buy one at any price.

Thanks for keeping the forum updated Johnny. Obviously you made a very wise decision to keep up with your payments on the supplemental plan and if all the love and good wishes you are receiving from your friends, both local who are helping you in person, and from your forum friends from around the country and around the world who love you and are constantly sending good thoughts your way, you will get through this ordeal stronger both physically and emotionally when you are healthy and working and fucking the men of San Francisco again, soon!!!! :smiley-sex011:

Lots of love to my "brother from another mother" out in the golden city by the bay. Lots of love and good wishes to you sweet Johnny!!!!! :smiley-love021:

Absolutely, Mikeyank. You expressed my fellings toward our beloved Johnny better than me! Thanks for keeping us updated Johnny. We love you and are pulling for as speedy a recovery as possible.