• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Willy, Willie, Will He

Agreed

I am in TOTAL agreement w/ you here, Jason. While we are told that this is a 'fantasy site', this IN NO MEANS should give 'carte blanc' for 'scene 1' to go RIGHT TO fucking', if 'we are to be under the assumption/premise that these are INDEED, BROKE/STRAIGHT/ BOYS.

Dunno, we could be in the minority here, though??

I am trying to understand something here, and I mean no disrespect.

What is this perverse desire by some members to immediately want to see a straight boy get fucked?! Talk about going straight for the jugular! It would be interesting to see how many of these members who call out for these straight boys to take a stiff cock up the ass so quickly are bottoms themselves. My bet is that these members are power tops who like to see or inflict pain on a straight boy.

I would rather see a straight boy find his comfort level with gay sex so that he can enjoy the experience and form a better understanding of our culture and desires.

Perhaps he will discover that he merely enjoys jacking off with another dude. Maybe he will realize he really likes getting his dick sucked by another guy, like Logon seemed to. Perhaps sucking on a hard juicy cock will be more to his liking, like Jaime seems to be heading. Personally, I have never met a straight guy yet that did not get into sucking dick once he tried it a couple times. :thumbup:

Past that point, it should be up to the model to decide if he wants to try to top or bottom. I know a lot of gay guys that don't like to bottom, so why expect a straight guy to like it?

I know a lot of us are eagerly anticipating the Rocco/Bobby scene that is coming up where Bobby bottoms "for the first time", I hope it will be a great scene, but I have my doubts that Bobby will enjoy it.

-Jason

I am sure a lot of guys liked willy and i have nothing negative to say about him. i have tried to not say anything negative about any model or shoot' but he just did nothing for me. ill see what he is like in is next shoot before saying i dont like him.