• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who went home and practiced before the second cumming?

I think they were lovers when they came in. :blushing: :tongue_smilie:

If not they sure should have been... Dam, their GF's didn't have a clue what they were missing. :lol:

As the wise owl said, "WHO?" I have read two damn pages of suggestions, and now I'm so confused I may have to stay up all night and watch each video to get it , uhm, straight"?

You be careful. You don't want to wake Carl up.

Oh forget that wake him up and have a realy good time.

But then you wouldn't watch the vid's. You deside. :lol:

Eric and Ross had even worked up a routine before the second shoot. They were so totally complicitous during the whole scene. The belt was deffo something they'd practiced, found worked, liked, and purposely added to give their episode some edge.

When I suggested this months ago Dave gave us the bum news that Eric had got unphotogenically fat. I wonder if Ross didn't mind. They were so into each other that stuff like that doesn't matter.

I liked that walk down memory lane; All those who went (came?) before and haven't been seen lately. I am grateful to all of them who dropped trou for me. While I am on here, I want to nominate Erik (05/02/07). As having perhaps the stiffest rod I have ever seen! Championship meber! There is another boy (recet vintage) who can really pump it up. But . . . they're all just simply beautiful.

You know what I am fairly certain it was Ross and Eric now that I think back.

Jayman:
I just watched the May12,2007 again with Ross & Eric. The looks in both of their eyes tell a pretty good story that they did some practice. The kissing was wonderful as was all of this shoot! Hey, they enjoyed each other and that is great. On or off camera! I hope they did it a lot! They would be fun to bring back again!
I still think Robert & Alden have done the same thing. Something about Robert especially " boy next door type" turns me on big time!

Eric and Ross had even worked up a routine before the second shoot. They were so totally complicitous during the whole scene. The belt was deffo something they'd practiced, found worked, liked, and purposely added to give their episode some edge.

I've been making notes on this couple for exactly that reason. I think you've hit it on the head - as it were. Way too much worked the first time and way, way, way too much improved the second time. And when that belt came out of those pants and no questions were asked -

Wouldn't you have liked to be a floor monitor in that dorm? Whip crackaway, whip crackaway, whip crackaway - git along little doggies.

Rifle

Sorry, I just went back and watched it again. Nobody ever took penetration than unflinchingly that soon and kept his erection and came while being fucked like that without practice. I say what's a dorm for anyway?

Last edited:
You know what I am fairly certain it was Ross and Eric now that I think back.

Eric was so adament that he didn't want to wear a condom & the fact that Ross was totally comfortable with that ..... hmmmm :001_smile:

Things that make you go hummm!!! Hey, I just like the videos for their entertainment value. A good question was posed here. However; like I said in a previous post in here. Many of them probably have practiced out side of the studio. I don't think many would admit to that fact. I say this from personal experience. I was 22 before I actually thought gee maybe I am bisexual or gay. Yet, I had been having sex secretly with my male friends since I was age 9. At that time I justified it that we were all straight. We were just helping each other get off. It was a lot of fun we did not need to wear condoms and nobody was getting pregnant. This was not something we were willing to have the world know because we were only practicing and having fun. LOL Great, logic when I look back on it... I figure if it took me almost 12 years to discover I was bisexual and I could some how justify or rationalize in my head I was straight even though I was having sex with a other guys willingly and freely; It must be tough for these other guys too. Also, if they admitted they had practiced what could that do to their payments or coming back for more? Why can't sex just be sex? Why can't it just feel great and we just enjoy it and each other's company? Who knows? Anyway, I am certain some of the guys have experimented later and with different partners. I just don't think we will ever hear much about it. :blush::001_smile:

Last edited:
Things that make you go hummm!!! Hey, I just like the videos for their entertainment value. A good question was posed here. However; like I said in a previous post in here. Many of them probably have practiced out side of the studio. I don't think many would admit to that fact. I say this from personal experience. I was 22 before I actually thought gee maybe I am bisexual or gay. Yet, I had been having sex secretly with my male friends since I was age 9. At that time I justified it that we were all straight. We were just helping each other get off. It was a lot of fun your did not need to wear condoms and nobody was getting pregnant. This was not something we were willing to have the world know because we were only practicing and having fun. LOL Great, logic when I look back on it... I figure if it took me almost 12 years to discover I was bisexual and I could some how justify or rationalize in my head I was straight even though I was having sex with a other guys willingly and freely; It must be tough for these other guys too. Also, if they admitted they had practiced what could that do to their payments or coming back for more? Why can't sex just be sex? Why can't it just feel great and we just enjoy it and each other's company? Who knows? Anyway, I am certain some of the guys have experimented later and with different partners. I just don't think we will ever hear much about it. :blush::001_smile:

I am just killing time until the Party 2 is ready for download :001_smile:

You & I have a couple of things in common Jayman:- I started at 10 but I didn't actually find my sexuallity until I was over 30 & like you it was about having fun & helping each other get off :tongue_smilie:

Ok going to look up these names...

I am just killing time until the Party 2 is ready for download :001_smile:

You & I have a couple of things in common Jayman:- I started at 10 but I didn't actually find my sexuallity until I was over 30 & like you it was about having fun & helping each other get off :tongue_smilie:

Yeah, I figured that I wasn't the only one. :thumbup: Thanks for sharing Ray.

Last edited:
I think they were lovers when they came in. :blushing: :tongue_smilie:

I think you hit that nail right on the head, i just watched it and the comment you can go faster , and then when he said when he said he was cumming and he said to come on my chest..

Not something you I would exspect from 2 straight guys ...

Is It?

Ross & Eric - I absolutely agree Jayman, but if they didn't they did a good job faking it :wink:

Alden & Robert - I would love to think so

Nu & Sean - Sean maybe or maybe not with Nu but I suspect he did with someone else

Sean & Taz - I wonder if Taz did repay his "debt" to Sean

Sean & Aiden - Aiden seemed quite keen to be with Tyler at the motor show

A very good list. I believe somewhere on the forum is a post that stated the Eric & Ross became "Lovers" for a short time.

Alden and Robert were dorm mates, if they didn't, then hell has frozen over.

Plus here are couple of more candidates for this list:

Alex and Sebastian be it this site /College Boy Physicals or elsewhere.

Ricky (of Ricky and William fame). Too bad no follow-up with those two. However, when Ricky came back in the 5/4 way orgy it was commented that his cock sucking was more expert. Come to think of it, where is Ricky? Can we imagine him and Nelson together. What cums out one end, goesd down another!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Ricky (of Ricky and William fame). Too bad no follow-up with those two. However, when Ricky came back in the 5/4 way orgy it was commented that his cock sucking was more expert. Come to think of it, where is Ricky? Can we imagine him and Nelson together. What cums out one end, goesd down another!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I have seen Ricky once on another site & I am presuming it was after his Broke Straight Boys appearance. I agree he & Nelson :drool:

Eric & Ross

When I suggested this months ago Dave gave us the bum news that Eric had got unphotogenically fat. I wonder if Ross didn't mind. They were so into each other that stuff like that doesn't matter.

There is early stuff of the two of them on Daddy Muggs. Then together, with another guy and a couple of Erir solos according to my friend R. He says both were younger. Wasn't Eric on College Boy Physicals w/Shawn,too?

Haven't seen it but roomate says it is Daddy Muggs.com. Hope that helps.
It is daddymuggs.com. Ross Michaels and Erik West do a bit of everything. Piss, bondage, etc. They're even better groomed.

Well, well.