• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who went home and practiced before the second cumming?

rifle

Reaction score
Who do you think most likely went home after his first appearance on Broke Straight Boys and sneaked in some practice before coming back and what do you think gave it away?

Rifle

Couldn't possible have been. You haven't appeared on Broke Straight Boys, there are only two counts, and you still need the practice!!

(And you get to pick who you practice with!)
Rifle

Couldn't possible have been. You haven't appeared on Broke Straight Boys, there are only two counts, and you still need the practice!!

(And you get to pick who you practice with!)
Rifle

Decisions, decisions. Who to choose? And yes I definitely need the practice, although it has been so long I don't think I can remember what it is I need to practice. :001_unsure:

You could be like me. I'm having trouble with my short term memory. Oh, yes, and I'm also having trouble with my short term memory. And I choose the one waiting to go on.

Rifle.

I also wondered that about Sean. As in Nu and Sean. I think he went home and did some extra credit work at home.

Same goes for Vinny and Matteus. They sure seemed to like the kissing and dick sucking. There's no putting that genie back in the bottle! LOL

You know what I am fairly certain it was Ross and Eric now that I think back.

LOL you got that right. LOL Maybe Logan hooked up with Jay??? LOL :lol:

Weeeeellllllll.......... Logan being str8 and all and having to be brought along gently suggests to me, no. Landon, Luke and Jay were "bi" with no experience but once you put the sausage in your mouth, why not go for another helping? Robert and Alden drunk and horny in their dorm room........ hey, we did it before and nobody's going to know....... you got it! Great sex had by the two...... It's all part of the college experience!

Jayce

Yeah, they seemed to enjoy the taste of the forbidden fruit. :lol:

I also just thought of Aiden who was Tyler's first guy ever. When Aiden was getting head from Sean after much hesitation he finally got into it and told Sean: "Oh Sean, we should have been doing this before!" LOL So I think that Broke Straight Boys is not the only time he has fooled around since.

Weeeeellllllll.......... Logan being str8 and all and having to be brought along gently suggests to me, no. Landon, Luke and Jay were "bi" with no experience but once you put the sausage in your mouth, why not go for another helping? Robert and Alden drunk and horny in their dorm room........ hey, we did it before and nobody's going to know....... you got it! Great sex had by the two...... It's all part of the college experience!

Jayce

It always seemed to happen that way in the service. I knew one guy in the service who was straight. He was also horny a lot. After the first time something happened he used to say the most interesting things. Like: "Why waste $30.00 or more buying a stranger drinks at the bar. I am not gay but I am horny. So, I will help you get off if you help me. Then we can go clubbing. I would rather save my money and get laid by a guy any day. I mean, I have a girlfriend back home so, I am only going to use those girls for sex. Why not have sex with a friend." Now, I ask you; how can you argu with that logic?

Last edited:
Yeah, they seemed to enjoy the taste of the forbidden fruit. :lol:

I also just thought of Aiden who was Tyler's first guy ever. When Aiden was getting head from Sean after much hesitation he finally got into it and told Sean: "Oh Sean, we should have been doing this before!" LOL So I think that Broke Straight Boys is not the only time he has fooled around since.

I remember that now. Thanks for jogging my memory. :thumbup:

You know what I am fairly certain it was Ross and Eric now that I think back.

Ross & Eric - I absolutely agree Jayman, but if they didn't they did a good job faking it :wink:

Alden & Robert - I would love to think so

Nu & Sean - Sean maybe or maybe not with Nu but I suspect he did with someone else

Sean & Taz - I wonder if Taz did repay his "debt" to Sean

Sean & Aiden - Aiden seemed quite keen to be with Tyler at the motor show

I always seemed to happen that way in the service. I knew one guy in the service who was straight. He was also horny a lot. After the first time something happened he used to say the most interesting things. Like: "Why waste $30.00 or more buying a stranger drinks at the bar. I am not gay but I am horny. So, I will help you get off if you help me. Then we can go clubbing. I would rather save my money and get laid by a guy any day. I mean, I have a girlfriend back home so, I am only going to use those girls for sex. Why not have sex with a friend." Now, I ask you; how can you argu with that logic?

Whether it's logic or just rationalization, it works for me...and apparently him too. LOL :tongue_smilie:

Who do you think most likely went home after his first appearance on Broke Straight Boys and sneaked in some practice before coming back and what do you think gave it away?

Rifle

As the wise owl said, "WHO?" I have read two damn pages of suggestions, and now I'm so confused I may have to stay up all night and watch each video to get it , uhm, straight"?

Last edited:
Ross & Eric - I absolutely agree Jayman, but if they didn't they did a good job faking it :wink:

Alden & Robert - I would love to think so

Nu & Sean - Sean maybe or maybe not with Nu but I suspect he did with someone else

Sean & Taz - I wonder if Taz did repay his "debt" to Sean

Sean & Aiden - Aiden seemed quite keen to be with Tyler at the motor show

I am in agreement. So let's just say that many did but never discussed it.