• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who thinks BSB members should have access to CollegeDudes??

Hmm ... a bonus section with scenes from College Dudes ... I do like that idea.

I also like the idea of having a discount for Broke Straight Boys members. The only problem that I have with the current discount is that it is for the monthly membership. Would it be possible to also include a three monthly discounted option as well.

Just a suggestion.

good thinking another1! At very least give access to some of me and cole's videos, since you guys are goin to be talkin to us ;-)

Hey Rob,

I can help in some small way by sharing some of the teaser content from the College Dudes site. Since this stuff is open for free to anyone touring the site I don't think they will have a problem if I post some tidbits here. I think you're adorable Rob. :wink:

You also remind me vaguely of another model on our site named MikeR who we remember with great, great fondness. He was also one of the few models who came in here and talked to us like you're doing now. We miss him very much.

Here's the links to a couple good teaser clips of some of Rob's great work on the College Dudes site.

http://www.collegedudes.com/hot-action/Carter-Nash-Fucks-Rob-Ryder/

http://www.collegedudes.com/hot-action/Buddy-Davis-Fucks-Rob-Ryder/

Attachments

• updaterob7.jpg
    updaterob7.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 19
  • updaterob1.jpg
    updaterob1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 18
  • updaterob5.jpg
    updaterob5.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 20
  • adam-campbell-fucks-rob-ryder-001a.jpg
    adam-campbell-fucks-rob-ryder-001a.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hey Guys,

So after speaking with people at the Long Beach Pride event, and reading the forum posts here, it seems as if there is something missing here. Since me and Cole Gartner can chat on the Broke Straight Boys forum with all of you, I wish there was some way that the Broke Straight Boys members could have access to the College Dudes videos so that you guys could get a chance to see us in action :wink:

This is just a suggestion, but who here would like to be able to see the College Dudes in action!?

nine posts? cummm onnnnn rough riding rob LMFAO

I also like the idea of having a discount for Broke Straight Boys members. The only problem that I have with the current discount is that it is for the monthly membership. Would it be possible to also include a three monthly discounted option as well.

Just a suggestion.

Hum I can see what I can do.

Personally, I like the idea of offering different pkgs, based on interest and monthly charges. eg. BSBII, ABFT and HSBoys, or maybe College Boy Physicals, BSBII and College Dudes Then additional sites could be added to accounts for discounted rates, based say on commitment length, (a month, six months, a year, etc.)

Attachments

• jarrod-price-fucks-cole-gartner-001a.jpg
    jarrod-price-fucks-cole-gartner-001a.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 19
  • cole-gartner-busts-a-nut-002a.jpg
    cole-gartner-busts-a-nut-002a.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 18
  • cole-gartner-fucks-rob-ryder-001a.jpg
    cole-gartner-fucks-rob-ryder-001a.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 18
  • cole-gartner-fucks-matt-spiers-001a.jpg
    cole-gartner-fucks-matt-spiers-001a.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 20
Personally, I like the idea of offering different pkgs, based on interest and monthly charges. eg. BSBII, ABFT and HSBoys, or maybe College Boy Physicals, BSBII and College Dudes Then additional sites could be added to accounts for discounted rates, based say on commitment length, (a month, six months, a year, etc.)

I like that idea a lot, Markymark! I rarely if ever watch any of the bonus content so if there was an offering such as you suggest, that would be ideal. I had a membership to College Dudes when it was first purchased by Blu and loved it, I just didn't watch it as much as I did Broke Straight Boys, so I only had it for a month. Good thinking!

Hey Rob,

I can help in some small way by sharing some of the teaser content from the College Dudes site. Since this stuff is open for free to anyone touring the site I don't think they will have a problem if I post some tidbits here. I think you're adorable Rob. :wink:

You also remind me vaguely of another model on our site named MikeR who we remember with great, great fondness. He was also one of the few models who came in here and talked to us like you're doing now. We miss him very much.

Here's the links to a couple good teaser clips of some of Rob's great work on the College Dudes site.

http://www.collegedudes.com/hot-action/Carter-Nash-Fucks-Rob-Ryder/

http://www.collegedudes.com/hot-action/Buddy-Davis-Fucks-Rob-Ryder/
Tampa24, I swear you are just too nice to me! Thanks for sharing those clips and pics for the other members. Definitely going above and beyond your call of duty lol. . . It's weird seeing those pics that you put up, those are from scenes I did when I first went to College Dudes over two years ago. It's like a blast from the past!

Did you watch any of Cole's stuff by chance? Or maybe our scene together lol

nine posts? cummm onnnnn rough riding rob LMFAO

I know, I know it's pathetic, but you got to cut me a little bit of slack Jimmy! As you can see, the members know who you are already. I have to build a solid foundation before I can become an elite member like yourself ha haha

Just a suggestion.

Admiral, I never thought of something like that. I really like that idea. Hopefully management does too :biggrin:

Tampa24, I swear you are just too nice to me! Thanks for sharing those clips and pics for the other members. Definitely going above and beyond your call of duty lol. . . It's weird seeing those pics that you put up, those are from scenes I did when I first went to College Dudes over two years ago. It's like a blast from the past!

The pleasure is all mine Rob. :wink: And I'm sure you have only gotten cuter in the last 2 years. lol :thumbup1:

Rob you remind me of very fine wine, subtly sweet and very smooth. I am sure you have only improved with age...:69::iwantitnow::Banane32:

I vote with Rob. Some of the bonus sites are excellent and others are really terrible. Maybe a complimentary month of BCB for Broke Straight Boys members would be a great bonus and would generate more members to the BCB site. It might also calm a few of the unhappy members here.

I vote with Rob. Some of the bonus sites are excellent and others are really terrible. Maybe a complimentary month of BCB for Broke Straight Boys members would be a great bonus and would generate more members to the BCB site. It might also calm a few of the unhappy members here.

Now that's definitely a great idea chase!

Rob you remind me of very fine wine, subtly sweet and very smooth. I am sure you have only improved with age...:69::iwantitnow::Banane32:

:blushing:gee Denny I don't know what to say to such a nice compliment :)

:blushing:gee Denny I don't know what to say to such a nice compliment :)

Well Rob if I should ever be so lucky as to meet in person, a simple hello over a glass of that sweet wine would be more then adequate...:sneaky2:

hehe, now you got yourself a deal!