• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

who oozes or sqirts

when j/o who oozes or sqirts, i do both

In your case does it depend on how often you jack off? I mean do you squirt if it's been a few days since the last time and ooze if it's often?

Or do you squirt the first pulsation or two, and then ooze the remaining ones?

What happened to spray????

Half my cum goes over my shoulders! Really. Don't know why but gets very messy without condom on. Perhaps I have two prostate glands! If I do multiple sessions in a day the spray is more like a squirt but I will be fully recharged after a day. I also spray more when partner makes me cum then when I do it myself, know what I mean ;).

Undie

Like Brokeback Mountain, a MUST SEE

What happened to spray????

Half my cum goes over my shoulders! Really. Don't know why but gets very messy without condom on. Perhaps I have two prostate glands! If I do multiple sessions in a day the spray is more like a squirt but I will be fully recharged after a day. I also spray more when partner makes me cum then when I do it myself, know what I mean ;).

Undie

Underling dude, we've already seen your breathtaking butt.
So post a li'l vid of one of your spray sessions too?

Not totally unlike C2C, or [COLOR="Magenta"]www.cam4.com[/COLOR]

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm a shooter, my boyfriend is an oozer. I shoot regardless of last eruption. It's always chest/face bound...

spray

I've not seen any models on Broke Straight Boys that cum close to my eruption. It is just so fun surprising people with my 'party trick'! LOL Endless enjoyment. I didn't know you can post vids on Broke Straight Boys Want to c2c instead slim??? lol....I'm also a teaser!

Undie

if i dont j/o for 2 days i sqirt twice then ooze, looking foward to seeing newmodel tommorrow, he looks hot

I've not seen any models on Broke Straight Boys that cum close to my eruption. It is just so fun surprising people with my 'party trick'! LOL Endless enjoyment. I didn't know you can post vids on Broke Straight Boys Want to c2c instead slim??? lol....I'm also a teaser!

Undie

Tease and Spray? Are we talking hairdresser here? With all those degrees? Oh, you meant the temperature of the blow dryer.

I know your type underperson, you get on cam with your 2(x)ist pouch briefs on, the ones in that mahogany oxblood rib knit with the red waistband and leg holes, and grapple with your 100% cotton covered stiffy, while I'm nekkid with the hem of my Tshirt rucked back up over my head and around the nape of my neck and jackin' on cam, and all you're showing is the top part of your gluteus maximus where they give B12 shots.

But I would just love to...yahoo or msn?

Kodieboy used to post tape-loop gifs (fish slap, remember?) but I think you had to go to photobucket or something similar to see his videos.

Stephane, is it poss to upload a short home video on the forum?

Undie fun

undie, MagicStud is on cam4 right now

Well Stud (magic type no less!),

Talked it over with new bf....he got all jealous and laid claim to owning all my cum! He does like to swallow. He's the gentle possessive type. So I guess we'll have to be circumspect about it. :drool:

Undie

I have always been a shooter, although these days it doesn't go quite as far

What the fuck is a spray? Have you ever used a windex bottle or used or seen Hair Spray? That is a spray.. Going over your shoulders would be a Shoot just like ray had implied! Unless yours hits your belly button, chin and shoulder all at the same time, haahha a spray!!

I'm a shooter as well. Mine shoots pretty far, I accidently hit my face sometimes if its been a couple of days, and I have slightly bigger loads so I will have a few streaks on my chest by the end! Ahhhh

Well Stud (magic type no less!),

Talked it over with new bf....he got all jealous and laid claim to owning all my cum! He does like to swallow. He's the gentle possessive type. So I guess we'll have to be circumspect about it. :drool:

Undie

haha, circumspect but not circumcised.

MagicStud is a 19 y.o. total hottie from Medellin with a dick that just wouldn't stop. I have a different screen name, no magic about it. Only one forumite has found me on that site.

I'm a shooter big time the first time for the day. Not so much velocity on the second (or more) go round in the same day. By the next day though the ammo is ready to launch again.

HMMM
It depends on how long I edge before I finally let it fly. If I am totally alone for a while I like to enjoy the task at hand (pun intended)and let the pressure build up. In that case I have hit the wall over my head on more than one occasion.
If I am in a hurry or trying just to rub one out and not get caught I am more of an oozer.