• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is your favorite BSB model?

Wow! I can't believe I ever forgot about Giovanni. I've always had a thing for Italian boys, and this kid really pulls off every look I've ever wanted in my own personal conquest back in high school. :biggrin: He's so soft-spoken and nervous about the whole thing yet still masculine with that awesome accent. If you really wanted to have that kid having his foot tapping the floor while he howled like an animal though you should have replaced Chad with...ummm...ME! HA! :thumbup1: He was from Boston, right? That's not that far of a jaunt from me. HA! :wink: Man that clip with Chad and Giovanni really turns me on! :thumbup:

Alden is sooo hot. I also like Eric, Diesal, Dustin, JC, Tyler and Sean! Lets see more of em!

Derek has a big beautiful cock, wish he didn't have to do a video with that nelly guy.

tyler is my favorite love his boyish ness and his cute slender body and pubies, nice. i think he might be more gay then he leading us on!? i would love to see him fuck that ryan guy, or maybe flip flop each other!

Austin (the one who shows up with Hollywood) should return; although i doubt he would w/o hollywood. He's ssssoooo hot getting fuck. hmmm, lets see, lets have Austin + Derek (the new one) get together. I know this request belongs to a diff thread but imma post it here anyway :p

My favorite is Danny (from 9/20/08). He is one handsome guy. Second is Brian (from 6/27/07). Both models have only appeared once on this site.....hope there is a second visit in the future for either one of them.

Scorpio you said it all...(when you fantasized about Tyler)

Last edited:
I'm getting bored with Tyler. He's cute in a twinkish sort of way but he's not someone who's going to turn alot of heads walking down the street. Models like CJ and Danny among others are way hotter.

I'm getting bored with Tyler. He's cute in a twinkish sort of way but he's not someone who's going to turn alot of heads walking down the street. Models like CJ and Danny among others are way hotter.

I really want tyler to bottom more. whatever happened to his stri8 friend! why did his friend come back and fuck a diff guy and not tyler? Bah, it would be nice to have them to get together :blush::crying:

Last edited:
Austin is soooo hott.... the scene where he got fucked, i nearly lost it just from reading the intro..... new fav video of all time