• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is your favorite BSB model?

I am prob repeating SOME of myself in the 29 pages of this thread, however to make it more concise, and less sparse, in short, my FAV BS,(or gay)B's, are Aiden (blond, femme gay twink), Older vids of Ryan, Kyler, non-scruffy Leon, whiteboi gangsta wannabe Jordan-LOVE the fact of a whiteboi w/ an uc dick, lol. I KNOW I will be adding to these, as I look back

I am prob repeating SOME of myself in the 29 pages of this thread, however to make it more concise, and less sparse, in short, my FAV BS,(or gay)B's, are Aiden (blond, femme gay twink), Older vids of Ryan, Kyler, non-scruffy Leon, whiteboi gangsta wannabe Jordan-LOVE the fact of a whiteboi w/ an uc dick, lol. I KNOW I will be adding to these, as I look back

This is one list that resonates. I like ALL the people on it, something that almost never happens and really odd in this case because many of the names are not on a lot of lists. MikeR's sandbuggy friend Josh is another favorite, and Preston.

I got the idea from a post a while ago that Jordan is a second generation US citizen and that his parents might be from Eastern Europe where even the girls have uncut dicks. The poster said he recognized him and gave his Soviet sounding name, which indiscretion brought a privacy scolding down on him.

This is one list that resonates. I like ALL the people on it, something that almost never happens and really odd in this case because many of the names are not on a lot of lists. MikeR's sandbuggy friend Josh is another favorite, and Preston.

I got the idea from a post a while ago that Jordan is a second generation US citizen and that his parents might be from Eastern Europe where even the girls have uncut dicks. The poster said he recognized him and gave his Soviet sounding name, which indiscretion brought a privacy scolding down on him.

Oh Slimmie........You can compliment people's lists all you want. You know that Jimmie is your true favorite Broke Straight Boys hottie.:w00t:

Oh Slimmie........You can compliment people's lists all you want. You know that Jimmie is your true favorite Broke Straight Boys hottie.:w00t:

I'm a closet Jimmie fan; how could I not be since he's very flatteringly patterned his whole persona on Slimmie, even to modifying his published physical statistics on his gaydar.co.uk profile to correspond exactly to mine. People on the street sometimes recognize him as slimvintage and quiz him on his random, weird, unfunny, nerdy humor. And concomitantly I get asked questions here in Palma about the scalloped rim around Diesal's dickhead, and what his breath smells like.

In some circles he's actually known as Jimmie Vintage, and I've had out of the loop people refer to me as Slimmie Slater. I don't mind saying I'm a fan of his. But my narcissistic vein, that I try to control except when there's a full length mirror in a bathroom (who can resist wunna those puppies), would come out in an embarrassing way if he and I actually met face to face.

So take that MsKette.:001_wub::lol:

I'm a closet Jimmie fan; how could I not be since he's very flatteringly patterned his whole persona on Slimmie, even to modifying his published physical statistics on his gaydar.co.uk profile to correspond exactly to mine. People on the street sometimes recognize him as slimvintage and quiz him on his random, weird, unfunny, nerdy humor. And concomitantly I get asked questions here in Palma about the scalloped rim around Diesal's dickhead, and what his breath smells like.

In some circles he's actually known as Jimmie Vintage, and I've had out of the loop people refer to me as Slimmie Slater. I don't mind saying I'm a fan of his. But my narcissistic vein, that I try to control except when there's a full length mirror in a bathroom (who can resist wunna those puppies), would come out in an embarrassing way if he and I actually met face to face.

So take that MsKette.:001_wub:

The similarities are uncanny. I think you just explained the amazing chemistry we have, to the entire forum. It did, after all, take you weeks to prove to me that you and Jimmie were not actually, one and the same.

I was sure that the intelligence, flirtatiousness, and the sexy smile I could hear in your voice, could only belong to my Jimmie. After all, Jimmie would choose a cool name like Slimvintage, over BrokeJimmie. We all know there is nothing "broke" about Jimmie, and his little bit of arrogance would never allow the implication.:001_tt2:

.......And there is the fact that when Jimmie spends some time in the sun, and forgoes the often required hair removal, of his chosen career.........His naked body shots, and yours, are almost impossible to tell apart.:001_tt1:

Back at ya, Slimmie Slater.:wink:

If this is true, I love him even MORE!! LOL

If this is true, I love him even MORE!! LOL

I know, I know. Do you remember the interview (September 30th, 2009) in David's office, with the shooting schedule on the corkboard behind Jordan's (Nicholai's) head? He was so earnest and pleased to be there. Terrific kid.

Most of our members favorite models are Phoenix, Tax, CJ and Tyler. Post your favorite models and scene.

Mark
My favorite model on here is Josh!! I miss seeing him anymore. God the scene with Shane where they are kissing and seducing is so hot PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE David or whoever ask him back. I think Josh and Rex would be amazing!!

My favorites, in no particular order, are Mike R, Tyler, Aiden (original, ie Aiden and Jaime, Aiden and Tyler), Austin, and Diesal Plenty of other I like alot, but those guys.......humenahhumenahumenah

My favorite model on here is Josh!! I miss seeing him anymore. God the scene with Shane where they are kissing and seducing is so hot PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE David or whoever ask him back. I think Josh and Rex would be amazing!!

Josh is close to perfect. He's got a paradigm twink size, shape and surface. He's got that cute-assed, mobile, expressive face, those terrific manners, and a shyness belied by his self-assured speech. He has a pretty voice. And he goes wanton and heavy-lidded, and a little weak in the knees, when in contact with another hot young male of the same species.

Kevin, welcome to the forum. We should ask David if he'd be willing to bring us up to date on some of our absolute faves. He could do that (if he has time) in his respectful, non-intrusive way.

Even though he is new, I like Jase. I think he's got that long lean look that works with most people. It would be nice to see him explore a little more (I know he's new) other than just a bj and anal top, and he seems to be game for most stuff

Nothing and nobody beats the three scenes between Diesal and Jimmy. Brilliant pairing on David's part. So much raw passion between these guys. These scenes never get old.

Well,

Favorites come and go. So, currently my favorites are Jeremy (love to be his husband,wife,daddy,whatever!), and then there is the sweet adorable little Josh, MIkeR's friend, and of course, Leon, and round off the list with Preston. Or,no, Preston, and then Leon. oh damn, i can't decide! Love them both. that's my 2 cents.

Well,

Favorites come and go. So, currently my favorites are Jeremy (love to be his husband,wife,daddy,whatever!), and then there is the sweet adorable little Josh, MIkeR's friend, and of course, Leon, and round off the list with Preston. Or,no, Preston, and then Leon. oh damn, i can't decide! Love them both. that's my 2 cents.

I feel a sudden compelling kinship with you JL, your having mentioned three of my all time best brokies in the same sentence. I'd be hard put to say which, Josh, Preston or Leon, is the one I love the most. Tyler has to be in the quartet for the music to sound perfect, but I can't see from here who plays first violin.

Slim,

LOLOLOLOL. I absolutely was in love with Tyler from day one! I was in love/lust with him for a very long time. I began to lose my infatuation with him when he started working for David and could hear him commenting in the background. Then, his shoots always seemed to be about him and David having a good time. To top it off, he began to get pissy, he wasn't going to bottom, he wasn't going to kiss, blah, blah. So, I began to see him for the drama queen he had become and lost respect and lust for him. then came all these new hotties who were more into the shoots, so it was east to forget Tyler.