• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is This Actress

tim114

Reaction score
sss.jpg

Thanks Stimpy,

As a little gay boy, I was crazy about musicals. Used to use my game pieces to choreograph dance numbers. I played the Devil in Damn Yankees when I was in my twenties. I was devastated Gwen didn't do the movie of Sweet Charity, which she did on Broadway. I can't sing or dance, so I haven't done many musicals, but I am now in rehearsal for Rocky Horror Picture Show playing the Narrator. I think it may be my last play, so it is kind of fitting that a musical should be my swan song.

Thanks Stimpy,

As a little gay boy, I was crazy about musicals. Used to use my game pieces to choreograph dance numbers. I played the Devil in Damn Yankees when I was in my twenties. I was devastated Gwen didn't do the movie of Sweet Charity, which she did on Broadway. I can't sing or dance, so I haven't done many musicals, but I am now in rehearsal for Rocky Horror Picture Show playing the Narrator. I think it may be my last play, so it is kind of fitting that a musical should be my swan song.

Where's the play showing?
I have a soft spot for Rocky Horror; it was the first movie I stayed out all night to see. The theatre it played at didn't open until midnight. When I came home the next morning, my parents were just heading off to work, I made some comment about spending the night at a friend's; I don't think they quite believed me but they let it slide, I felt so sneaky. After that it was full on "let me see what I can get away with"!

Larkster,

What is it with the Rocky Horror Show that has given it such a long life? I love to listen to "Jesus Christ Superstar" once a year. I love the content and the music. I guess the same could be said for Rocky.

Beth,

Was the Rocky Horror Show the beginning to your slide down a moral downgrade, lol?

What a refreshing genre...

Thanks Stimpy,

Dearest larkster,

As a little gay boy, I too was crazy about musicals! I loved to watch "Dancing in the Rain", "The King and I", "Oklahoma", "Carousel", "South Pacific", "Funny Girl", "Cabaret", "Kiss Me Kate", "The Sound of Music", "An American in Paris", "Gigi", "My Fair Lady", "Sweet Charity", "Fiddler on the Roof", "Yankee Doodle Dandy", "Rocky Horror Picture Show", "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas", and too many others to mention. Fifteen years ago or so, it was my great privilege to see Jerry Lewis in Memphis, TN doing a fabulous version of "the Devil in Damn Yankees". Jerry Lewis simply stole the show. Being half-French, my entire cultural frame of reference and basic DNA includes worshipping at the feet of the very gifted and wonderful Jerry Lewis(a greatly underappreciated American Legend).

I wonder what emotionally telepathic brain waves are emitted by musicals that so draw in little gay boys as if mesmerized like you and me? Concerning your current musical, all I can say is "Break a Leg"!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Beth,

Was the Rocky Horror Show the beginning to your slide down a moral downgrade, lol?

Oh, I don't know if it was a "moral slide" I was going down on, but there was a lot of sex during the movie (in the theater). I definitely learned what a wet outfit on a girl could do to a guy! I still love to play in the rain!:blush: