• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who Has The Biggest Cock?

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 6.58.54 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 6.58.54 PM.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 86
I think it’s a toss up between Justin and Casey, although neither have enough scenes to truly judge by. Calhoun has the HI-DEF, multiple scenes factor. They’re all huge and I would gladly take all 3

You don't have to be into them to tell us which one you think it bigger haha

I had no yard stick to measure them but would not want to be on the receiving end of any of them. They all look the same to me.

I think it is a tie between Justin and Casey it looks like Casey may have more girth? all though Calhoun is my favorite because of his personality.

Last edited:
It's nice to look at the whole package as you say, but I'm also turned on by a guys dick the most. I've met a guy to fellate him having only seen the picture of his D, and not caring what he looked like, or anything. He was in his 50s I think (said he was 30) - i still met him again afterwards.

Not that I've seen one that's not turned me on but some melt me.

I'm not really attracted to Casey's face, but his cock looks fantastic, I wish he was more current so the quality and quantity of his scenes were more. Calhoun I'm more attracted to, he's very sexy all round.

Srry I'm in heat tonight lol

Edit - no idea why this thread came up, anyway lol