• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam Baer is back!

Well I know its been almost 2 years since the last post.... holly shit almost 2 years! That a while! BUTT there was already a thread about me so I figured might as well keep this one going!
Im sure a lot of you are wondering so update on life (for those that have not already found my social media). I got out of the Marine Corps after 9 years of honorable service. I had a great time while I was in and met some guys that I'll be friends with for the rest of my life, but it was my time to go.
I have stayed here in Southern California in the gorgeous city of San Diego. Doing a couple jobs that are relaxing and make me feel accomplished. I definitely fell in love with this city so decided to stay here. I've taking things as they come, day by day and just enjoying life.
None of my injuries were fixed before I got out so I'm still dealing with the back issues and knee issues. Hopefully will be getting those looked at by an expert in order to get them fixed.
Over 10 years since I filmed with Broke Straight Boys (besides the TV show) and you guys still keep me in the top 10. Absolutely crazy!!
I did finally made the leap and joined only fans - https://onlyfans.com/flipping_ryan
P.S. peep the new social in my signature line

Also, here are some updated pictures

F900086C-34E3-41B3-97EE-F88D179EE246.jpeg
C931C71C-F43B-403E-BF07-AD82E67DFF65.jpegScreenshot 2023-05-23 at 11.27.36 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-05-23 at 11.27.55 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I know its been almost 2 years since the last post.... holly shit almost 2 years! That a while! BUTT there was already a thread about me so I figured might as well keep this one going!
Im sure a lot of you are wondering so update on life (for those that have not already found my social media). I got out of the Marine Corps after 9 years of honorable service. I had a great time while I was in and met some guys that I'll be friends with for the rest of my life, but it was my time to go.
I have stayed here in Southern California in the gorgeous city of San Diego. Doing a couple jobs that are relaxing and make me feel accomplished. I definitely fell in love with this city so decided to stay here. I've taking things as they come, day by day and just enjoying life.
None of my injuries were fixed before I got out so I'm still dealing with the back issues and knee issues. Hopefully will be getting those looked at by an expert in order to get them fixed.
Over 10 years since I filmed with Broke Straight Boys (besides the TV show) and you guys still keep me in the top 10. Absolutely crazy!!
I did finally made the leap and joined only fans - https://onlyfans.com/flipping_ryan

Also, here are some updated pictures

View attachment 136970View attachment 136971View attachment 136975View attachment 136976
Sexy as Hell! OMG! I want every bit of it!

I am so glad you still check in on us. I’ve thought about you a lot lately and I always wonder what you’re up to and always hope you’re happy. You are truly one of the best.

Much love to you!
J

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha that’s exactly where I was juanjo! I go often actually! Love it there!
I should check these forums more often. I am glad you enjoy it there. Back in the mid-70s when I was doing some stuff for Uncle Sam, I spent a lot of time in that part of California when I was in the States and I loved hitting that beach. I don't get there much anymore. But I am glad to see you enjoy as much as I did back in the day.

IMG_8508.png

Everything about this photo! The eyes! Stunning! This picture alone has made my day! I’ve had a real shitty week! Indescribable! It’s amazing how someone you don’t even know but admire can turn your day around!

I love whenever you join us here Adam. You started as a teenager back in 2012 and your last actual scene was in 2013, and now a decade later post military career, you are back and looking fantastic. I feel like I’ve watched you grow up, and you’ve always chatted with us here on the forum. All the best to you in your post military career! :001_smile:

You always have, and still do, make my heart skip a beat Adam. And those new pics certainly proved that point! I might have had a small cardiac event j/k. 🤣 I'm truly happy for you that you have moved on and found bliss and happiness. I hope you continue to do so! I'm not as active as others on the forum, but when I see your name, you have my complete attention! Keep safe and well! And as always, thank you for your service. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Last edited:

Welcome back! And thank you for your service! ❤️

I love whenever you join us here Adam. You started as a teenager back in 2012 and your last actual scene was in 2013, and now a decade later post military career, you are back and looking fantastic. I feel like I’ve watched you grow up, and you’ve always chatted with us here on the forum. All the best to you in your post military career! :001_smile:

Its still blows my mind that I started when I was ripe 18!!! and now almost 11 years later, still around and still in the top 10 models of the entire site! absolutely crazy!!!!

You always have, and still do, make my heart skip a beat Adam. And those new pics certainly proved that point! I might have had a small cardiac event j/k. 🤣 I'm truly happy for you that you have moved on and found bliss and happiness. I hope you continue to do so! I'm not as active as others on the forum, but when I see your name, you have my complete attention! Keep safe and well! And as always, thank you for your service. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Thank you so much Brady!! Im glad I still do!

We have always wanted Adam back that has never changed.
You guys have definitely been trying since I left to get me to come back! lol but I enjoy it because it means I'm still liked on the site!