• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where is the Bobby/Rocco video?

Caracasboi

Virgin
Reaction score
I signed up again today after seeing the main page preview of Bobby and Rocco. Where is the video?

that video is coming soon, not released yet
Correct bjd. I just watched the preview again, and I'm very much looking forward to watching the entire scene of these two extremely good looking guys, having very hot sex. I love the noise that Bobby makes as Rocco inserts his big beautiful cock into Bobby. I suspect that it may become the highest "rated" scene yet for version two of this site. I eagerly anticipate it's release, (which will probably lead to a "release" of my own.) :drool:

I feel ripped off

I joined the site specifically for the Bobby/Ricco video that was called a 'Members Favorite', only to find that it hasn't been released and it's not even listed in the coming soon section. This is total BS.:cursing:

I joined the site specifically for the Bobby/Ricco video that was called a 'Members Favorite', only to find that it hasn't been released and it's not even listed in the coming soon section. This is total BS.:cursing:

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize the scene we put up on the tour hasn't been released yet. We have to do these in order or members get very upset so it won't be up for a bit.

Nah. Some members just don't like being tricked out of money.

Caracasboi wants his video, else he feel tricked out of money.

Any members to object? Let them speak now, or be silent forever!

The trickery continues. You need to put a "Coming Soon" banner on the homepage. How can it be a "Member's Favorite" if the members haven't seen it. It's a dishonest business practice, and especially suspect now that it has been pointed out to you and yet you've done nothing about it.