• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where do you live?

wow... someone knows where greenup is... I am super impressed... and if you blink you miss it ... two blinks and you miss both stop lights...

but you have to admit.. its a pretty part of the country.
yes it real pretty.

I live in Tucson as well... Can't say I'm quite as excited about it, though haha.
I would luv to live in tucson. I been through ther alot. Did they ever get the construction done on I-10?

I would luv to live in tucson. I been through ther alot. Did they ever get the construction done on I-10?

Not yet... They're opening more sections of the new freeway, though. It turned out nicely.

Up in the "EVERGREEN STATE" of Washington. Tacoma to be exact. It is about 30 miles south of Seattle and about 120 miles north of Portland, Oregon, along the Interstate 5 corridor.
Gary
In the picturesque county of Derbyshire England, near the homes of the Dukes of Devonshire, Portland, Rutland, Newcastle and Richmond. They all know a good place when they see it!

In the picturesque county of Derbyshire England, near the homes of the Dukes of Devonshire, Portland, Rutland, Newcastle and Richmond. They all know a good place when they see it!

It sure sounds like beautiful country, Centurian. I've always wanted to see the breathtaking views of the English countryside with my own eyes.

Centurion,

Yes your part of England is quite beautiful. However, I prefer the Yorkshire Dales and the Lakes district myself. Even the Duke of Devonshire has a house there (Bolton Abbey in Yorkshire).

All in all you live in a fine country with beautiful scenery and friendly people. I for one like the fact that I can read the signs.....although I may not know what they mean! LOL. Just kidding. I know that when I'm there I am the one with the accent :thumbup: Now you got me thinking of toad-in-the-hole, bangers and mash and bubble-n-squeek! And I'm getting hungry!

Have a pint for me at your local.

Be well,

Jayce

I guess I love the mountains. It is so care free and low cost. You can't beat the peace that surrounds you here in the mountains.

Attachments

• coltonpoint_canyon_edge.jpg
    coltonpoint_canyon_edge.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 45
  • reedsgap_bridge_edge.jpg
    reedsgap_bridge_edge.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 44
  • PA Grand Canyon 2.jpg
    PA Grand Canyon 2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 24
  • rickettsglenwaterfalledge.jpg
    rickettsglenwaterfalledge.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 44
  • shawnee_lake_edge.jpg
    shawnee_lake_edge.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 44
  • worldsend_mountainsedge.jpg
    worldsend_mountainsedge.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 44
  • parkerdam_pavilion_edge.jpg
    parkerdam_pavilion_edge.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 45
Ok im packing my bags... Jayman .... when can i move in?,i dont take up much room.

now hummmmm what to take thinnnnnnking

Ok im packing my bags... Jayman .... when can i move in?,i dont take up much room.

now hummmmm what to take thinnnnnnking

Well you haven't seen the snow yet. So, I would definitely bring long johns. LOL... :thumbup:

Well you haven't seen the snow yet. So, I would definitely bring long johns. LOL... :thumbup:

snow packing da da dum eerrrrr .....1 sec SNOWWWWWWWWWWW did he say snow ......... yep ....... unpackingggggg putting away ... shit lucky no one seen me packing

snow packing da da dum eerrrrr .....1 sec SNOWWWWWWWWWWW did he say snow ......... yep ....... unpackingggggg putting away ... shit lucky no one seen me packing

LOL or seen you packing your shit for that mater:001_unsure: LOL.:thumbup:

It's not snowing there now Kodie. You could start packing. We're in summer right now of course.

It's not snowing there now Kodie. You could start packing. We're in summer right now of course.

Actually it has been great weather lately. 80 plus in the day time and 65 - 70at night. Those mountain breezes are great this time of year. Although, those chest nut trees could make you horny. When the wind blows by them just right it smells like cum everywhere you are walking. You can't help but think about sex.:thumbup:

Well ill beeeee...... ive never had a tree make me think about sex yet, let alone make me horny ...... a massage now.....
ATT000281121.gif
that would do it

One Massage coming right up.

massage.gif

I havent seen that one befor...... thx's

i could do with one of those right now ...... the new comps almost put together now.. so ill have a headace in the next few days moving everything from this over..

im getting one just thinking about it ....... and all programs i have to install

ooh god ....... i hate him (not God)

I havent seen that one befor...... thx's

i could do with one of those right now ...... the new comps almost put together now.. so ill have a headace in the next few days moving everything from this over..

im getting one just thinking about it ....... and all programs i have to install

ooh god ....... i hate him (not God)

Getting one what? :lol: