• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where do you live?

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I know this has been asked in the past but its fun to see where everyone is located. BTW, if you have not noticed, my name is Chuck and I work here.

Anyways, where do you live?
:w00t:

Denver here and I love being close to the mountains and the city:

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 33
Kincheloe Mi. The U.P. of Mi. Keep up the great job.

Up in the "EVERGREEN STATE" of Washington. Tacoma to be exact. It is about 30 miles south of Seattle and about 120 miles north of Portland, Oregon, along the Interstate 5 corridor.
Gary

In Wollongong ,New South Wales in Sunny Australia .... Just over an hour from Sydney.

We wont talk about being winter here at the moment.

let me refrase that. SWEATTING MY ASS OFF.

In the Desert

Chuck, I live in Tucson, Arizona. It's 11:25PM here and 90 degrees. The pool is a comfortable 88 degrees.

Jayce

Attachments

• Tucson.jpg
    Tucson.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 30
  • downtown_tucson_arizona.jpg
    downtown_tucson_arizona.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Moon over Tucson.jpg
    Moon over Tucson.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 27
i live in South, MS

Chuck, come and see for yourself. I'm on an island in the Mediterranean off the coast of Valencia in España. Live in the capital, Palma de Mallorca. See ya...

I am in a super small country town (not visible on many maps) called Greenup, KY ... rolling hills, view of the ohio river (not all that pretty) lots of country boys, population of 1200 and declining I think. Currently 73 degress F at 10:18 est.

bryce0822, I know right where that is. I've been through there alot.

Jayce, nice pics of the city of Tucson. I still plan on getting down there one of these days. I seriously need a vacation. Feel like I am running down between my dad's health and being unemployeed. I need a breath of fresh air.
Gary

Hi Guys, I live in a town called Watford, about 20 miles north of London, our few claims to fame are Elton John and George Michael were born and raised on the edge of town as well as a couple of comedians and all the Harry Potter films are filmed at the studios 10 minutes walk from my home.

wow... someone knows where greenup is... I am super impressed... and if you blink you miss it ... two blinks and you miss both stop lights...

but you have to admit.. its a pretty part of the country.

For those who don't know, Greenup is about 15-20 miles North of Ashland Ky. along interstate 23 It is probably some of the greenest land I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.

For those who don't know, Greenup is about 15-20 miles North of Ashland Ky. along interstate 23 It is probably some of the greenest land I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.

well thank you for all that ... and your right.. it is the greenest ... very rich for crops of many types... even some not so legal. LOL But there is alot of tabacoo grown here which I didn't know till I moved here a couple of years ago.

and the boys are oh so yummie ... country boys do the body good. LOL

Where I Live

I have created an album of pics of Tucson and its environs for all of you to peruse. Just go to my profile page.

Go take a look!

Jayce

I live in Tucson as well... Can't say I'm quite as excited about it, though haha.