• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Where are the solos?

chase3398

Reaction score
Hi guys,
David talks about the guys doing their solos, but they are not posted. I, for one,really enjoy the solo vids. Please bring them back.

Hi guys,
David talks about the guys doing their solos, but they are not posted. I, for one,really enjoy the solo vids. Please bring them back.
Chase, you and I appear to be among the few who enjoy solos. When asked on the forum, solos ranked lowest in the member's rankings.

I enjoy watching a straight boy being interviewed on camera for the first time, and doing the reveal until he is sitting on the futon buck naked, looking embarrassed but working his cock and giving us our first glimpse of him hard and horny and shooting his load. Yum!

Then in his subsequent shoots with other guys, we have a point of reference from where he started, and what he will do next. Call me old fashioned, but I like a little tease and buildup to the "main event".

The solos are coming. Sorry its out of order but we have been getting email requests from many of the members to bring more action. I prefer that we keep everything in order, but at times we can't help it and we place a hotter scene up and out of order. Don't worry, we filmed it and paid the models so it will go up soon!!! It will NOT be a wasted scene.

David, thanks for the update. The Broke Straight Boys members seem to be a demanding lot! :wink: I prefer the vids in order, but you gotta do what you gotta do......

I'm with Chase and Mike. I like to watch solos. It is entertaining to watch a guy get off in a way that only he himself can do. It also gives us a chance to know the guy before he does a shoot with another guy or two. Or at least what he wants us to know.

Mikeyank..think you hit the nail on the head. Something really hot about being 'introduced' in that solo format and then watching them progress through additional secens. David, thank you for your reply. It's gotta be tough trying to satisfy everyone. I hope you'll get a chance to post the solos for the new guys soon. (esp. Nate) :):)

I like the solos generally until the clothes come off, except for Kaydin Klassic. Him I enjoyed start to finish but with most of the boys, the interview and initial stripping is all that's original. There's not too many ways to wank so I usually stop watching from there...

I try to do them in order but it is tough. I will see what I can do with the solos but I had to put up certain scenes in August and the schedule is already done.

Mark

Are we going to get a preview??? I hope so, pretty please. Include names if you can!

The solos are coming. Sorry its out of order but we have been getting email requests from many of the members to bring more action. I prefer that we keep everything in order, but at times we can't help it and we place a hotter scene up and out of order. Don't worry, we filmed it and paid the models so it will go up soon!!! It will NOT be a wasted scene.

Hey, I wasn't worried about the solo's after I saw the enthusiasm they sucked each other off with. :thumbup: