• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

When I Grow Up...

Dear Louis,

Biggest HUGS. Your stories are always profound and meaningful, to all your friends here - and I especially relate, to this one. I love music, too, and though I don't think I would ever have wanted to sing on Broadway, I wouldn't have minded being a concert pianist: if it were within my grasp. Or a great singer, either!

But my SISTER got all those talents. SHE is the great musician, in our family, and she has worked with, and played for, many of the greatest classical musicians of our era. I'm stuck in an IGLOO, writing speeches and annual reports, for minor-league politicians. (*HUSH*- that's our secret.)

At this point in my life, Louis, I am sorry I didn't have a greater talent, for music. But - I am GLAD I had an upbringing IN it, and have a little WINDOW, upon the beauty it discloses. I am glad that I can exercise the little bit of artistry I've been granted, to make the annual reports and speeches I have to write, a little more than they might otherwise have been. . . .

And I am VERY GLAD, to have friends, like you. Life is NEVER perfect, but, it can ALWAYS be beautiful.

Love,
"A" XOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpZ5MskYq7A