• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What's up, Graham here. How would you direct?

Gardenboy,

I must admit that I am having a difficult time getting my head around your scene. I kept thinking of bestiality, then NO it's about that, it's about the milk man. Then I realized it was 2 a.m. and I finally decided that you were giving us all subtle hints as to where you got your "Gardenboy" name from, you must have lived or currently live on a farm, or you have visited one at some point in your life. :wink:

Then I realized it was 2:15 a.m. and I can't think anymore. :goodnight:
Just kidding my friend, with my tongue in my cheek chewing my curd. :tongue_smilie::drool:

I thought the same thing only as I read it I thought he was talking about a cow and a person fucking. HUH!?!?!

Hey thanks, man. Good that just leaves one more spot to fill. Okay, I bet you guys are just dying to see who gets to toss Paul's salad? Now I can honestly say that I can really start to see this scene come alive LOL.

Graham, you're definitely cast as the sexy, hot son, and if Paul wants to be the lawn mower/yard man then I say, lets go get the camera, NOW!

But if Paul wants to be the lawnmower machine we still need another person....although if 'Paul the lawnmower machine' is a ride-on model maybe we could figure something out....

:haha:

I feel like you could be a great author LOL. Like you could wright another "Fifty shades of Grey" novel ha.

Not even imagination and writing skills, lol :) But thanks for the compliment! :blushing:

Then, when they meet eye to eye they'll start to feel the intensity coming from their eyes and they just start to slowly kiss...well, I don't need to tell you the rest ;)

Graham, you're definitely cast as the sexy, hot son, and if Paul wants to be the lawn mower/yard man then I say, lets go get the camera, NOW!

But if Paul wants to be the lawnmower machine we still need another person....although if 'Paul the lawnmower machine' is a ride-on model maybe we could figure something out....

:haha:
I agree with Grace on that one! You'd be the sexy, hot son and Paul, the yard man. Now I can totally picture the scene, damn ...

For the rest, you're killing me, Grace... :haha: :haha: