• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What's up, Graham here. How would you direct?

BSBGraham

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Today, I was just looking around and one of the members suggested on "how to make a top cum after he's done with the bottom." So then members were talking about doing a contest and it gave me the idea to start another thread.

How would you direct a sex scene if you had the chance to? What kind of dudes would you use for your scene? Who will be the bottom or top and what kind of positions would you use...etc. How would you make this scene hot as if you were in a sauna just melting away watching your fantasy come alive.

If I got to direct one of the scenes it would be more of like two dudes are outside, one mowing the lawn with his shirt off, and the other is sitting on the back patio looking at his phone consistently while looking around for his mother to see if she leaves. It would have the idea that their both straight, but only one of them likes to mess around with a guy here and there for fun. Of course that would be "the son." Since "the lawn mower guy" works for "the sons" Mom. He's straight, but we're see what happens when "the son" is alone. I LIKE IT!!! I would also have them do missionary so eye contact is a must while the "mower guy" plows "the son." Of course, ill toss more positions in there. How's this sound?

Could totally be a good directing scene of course this was just an example of what mine would be. What would yours be? I just didn't pick dudes cause I only know a few ha.

Use your Imagination and who knows it might give me some tips for myself to improve with lol. But no, really! Use your Imaaaaagination!!! Bahahahaha.

Wow, great idea. The son could also, after the mom leaves, take a skinny dip in the pool. The yard man could see the son's naked body and have that image in his mind. Then later when the boy walks up to the yard guy, he's all naked and dripping wet!:thumbup:

I was thinking, we should also incorporate some of Lipps' "Tales of Lust." That man has had some great "encounters!":001_wub:

Thanks Graham for this thread and for this great storyline.

So the son sees the yard guy checking him out but acts like he doesn't see it. He reaches for a towel and starts to dry himself off. Taking his sweet time, starting with his hair and arms... The yard guy soon realized that the son is putting on a show for him. He thinks about leaving but then he finds himself stuck to his spot unable to tear his eyes away from the son's cock. He feels himself blush as heat rises in his loins, making him feel all sorts of things he never thought he'd feel for a guy. His jeans start to feel too tight for his cock ...

The yard man reaches down, flips open the button on his jeans and slowly lowers the zipper. The lawnmower sputters to a stop and in the sudden crisp silence their eyes meet...

Well Graham, something I have always wanted to see on BSBs but it never seems to get the attention. I have always wanted to see a video portenting to be at a milking farms. Boys are ushered into a milking parlor, placed on their hands and knees with their rump facing the camera. Then the top to be comes in, pulls the cock out from underneath and then proceeds to milk it into a milk bottle. After this, the top proceeds to give "cow" anal sex in various postions. Afterward, cow flip flops and proceeds to milk top. Both then exit milking parlor to showers for hot kissing and scrub down including excessive soaping of penis and suck off.

great shit graham..i'll be the lawn mower! hahaha

when you said that Paul, i thought you were talking bout being the actual lawn mower as in the machine lol =P dont ask me why thats what i thought lol

Last edited:
when you said that Paul, i thought you were talking bout being the actual lawn mower as in the machine lol =P dont ask me why thats what i thought lol

Oops, so did I... :001_unsure:

So Paul, do you want to be the lawn mower or the lawnmower?

Well Graham, something I have always wanted to see on BSBs but it never seems to get the attention. I have always wanted to see a video portenting to be at a milking farms. Boys are ushered into a milking parlor, placed on their hands and knees with their rump facing the camera. Then the top to be comes in, pulls the cock out from underneath and then proceeds to milk it into a milk bottle. After this, the top proceeds to give "cow" anal sex in various postions. Afterward, cow flip flops and proceeds to milk top. Both then exit milking parlor to showers for hot kissing and scrub down including excessive soaping of penis and suck off.

Gardenboy,

I must admit that I am having a difficult time getting my head around your scene. I kept thinking of bestiality, then NO it's about that, it's about the milk man. Then I realized it was 2 a.m. and I finally decided that you were giving us all subtle hints as to where you got your "Gardenboy" name from, you must have lived or currently live on a farm, or you have visited one at some point in your life. :wink:

Then I realized it was 2:15 a.m. and I can't think anymore. :goodnight:
Just kidding my friend, with my tongue in my cheek chewing my curd. :tongue_smilie::drool:

I was thinking, we should also incorporate some of Lipps' "Tales of Lust." That man has had some great "encounters!":001_wub:
I totally get what you're saying and I can almost picture a scene being like that ha. That's crazy lol.

Thanks Graham for this thread and for this great storyline.

So the son sees the yard guy checking him out but acts like he doesn't see it. He reaches for a towel and starts to dry himself off. Taking his sweet time, starting with his hair and arms... The yard guy soon realized that the son is putting on a show for him. He thinks about leaving but then he finds himself stuck to his spot unable to tear his eyes away from the son's cock. He feels himself blush as heat rises in his loins, making him feel all sorts of things he never thought he'd feel for a guy. His jeans start to feel too tight for his cock ...
I feel like you could be a great author LOL. Like you could wright another "Fifty shades of Grey" novel ha.

The yard man reaches down, flips open the button on his jeans and slowly lowers the zipper. The lawnmower sputters to a stop and in the sudden crisp silence their eyes meet...

Then, when they meet eye to eye they'll start to feel the intensity coming from their eyes and they just start to slowly kiss...well, I don't need to tell you the rest ;)

Then, when they meet eye to eye they'll start to feel the intensity coming from their eyes and they just start to slowly lean over for a kiss...well, I don't need to tell you the rest ;)

I forgot a few things to add to this I mean to say when they "slowly lean over for a kiss."

great shit graham..i'll be the lawn mower! hahaha

Hey thanks, man. Good that just leaves one more spot to fill. Okay, I bet you guys are just dying to see who gets to toss Paul's salad? Now I can honestly say that I can really start to see this scene come alive LOL.