• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What's the craziest place you've jacked off

legend0007

Reaction score
Yeah it's another thread in heat.

So what's the craziest places you dealt with it?

I've done it on the upstairs of the bus a few times on my way back from town. I've spent one in the library at uni while I was chatting to guys on the internet. One of the reasons i wear joggers is to make touching myself easy lol.

Obviously i've cum everywhere i've worked. In the toilets mostly. I had a job at a bakery when I was 16 - loos every day. Pub where I was working as barman=toilets. I did a apprenticeship at a solicitors in Nottingham (England); I came in all of their loos. And Notts Crown Court toilets.

I've jacked off when out running too. Just got a few miles in and needed it (what else do i think about when jogging//???). In the countryside. Not in this weather lol.

Srry, just more filth lol x

Blacks Beach up on top of the Cliffs both on top of the cliffs & on the steep path down ( not the easy access way) and also on the beach itself.

Ever have sex on an airplane. I did ! In all honesty, that incident did not end so well.

Last edited: