• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What new pairings

bi45251

Reaction score
would you like too see

Anthony with Seth

Rocco bottoming along with Jimmy and Bobby

Bring back Corey. Almost a sceeamer. Sorry had to throw that one in there:001_tt1:

would you like too see

Anthony with Seth

Rocco bottoming along with Jimmy and Bobby

Bring back Corey. Almost a sceeamer. Sorry had to throw that one in there:001_tt1:

Hey, you've got some great ideas: I would love to see Anthony and Seth together, maybe a flip-flop. I think that's the only way both could satisfy their voracious bottoming needs!

I like it when tops bottom, I think it gives them more of an understanding of what a bottom does. This would also, I think, improve their topping skills.

Corey won't be back on this site, I don't think. He moved with David to another site. I too love Corey, the way he totally gets lost in the moment...yum!

Personally, now that Anthony has been working for other studios (i.e. hazehim.com) I don't care to see him on here anymore. I liked him, but once they start recycling themselves at other studios, they completely lose their allure and perceivability (is that even a word?) as a "Broke Straight Boys".

Personally, now that Anthony has been working for other studios (i.e. hazehim.com) I don't care to see him on here anymore. I liked him, but once they start recycling themselves at other studios, they completely lose their allure and perceivability (is that even a word?) as a "Broke Straight Boys".

I like when the guys "make the rounds." I think it really teaches them some things, i.e., Shane and Ryan came back with a "hole" bag on new tricks to share! As far as believable, I figure Anthony is still broke, still straight and looking...long and hard at his dick...yeah, he's still a boy!:tongue_smilie:

bring back MICK and MARK so they can bottom or top...they bth have flawless bodies especially MICK...MICK + COLIN + SETH...also some double penetration would be hot how about MICK getting dp'd by BOBBY&COLIN or COLIN detting dp'd by DARREN+ROCCO

bring back MICK and MARK so they can bottom or top...they bth have flawless bodies especially MICK...MICK + COLIN + SETH...also some double penetration would be hot how about MICK getting dp'd by BOBBY&COLIN or COLIN detting dp'd by DARREN+ROCCO

Hmmm, me thinks this boy likes dick..."I'll take two, please!":001_tt2:

Personally, I am not that taKen with Rocco as most of you. I think he is pretty boring to watch. I understand he is far more active on College Dudes, so, I think he should stay there!

I agree with Abe, Anthony was getting kind of dull as well. Nothing like the luscious little Seth, who, although very quiet, asks his top for faster, or harder.

Which Corey? the gay one, yuck! Or, the straight, yum. Either way, neither should be coming back here as they were both a part of BSB1.

Darren, I don't want to say what I really think, suffice it to say, he's not on my top list either!

Bobby, well, he's just okay. He's very cute, but not my first choice, but then neither is Jimmy.

On a positive note, Mick, Mark, Colin, Seth. Now you are talking some major hot. I don't tire of watching any of those 4 boys! I don't care if they flip-flop, Mark and Seth are such good bottoms, I like them just like that.
Of course, all of this is just my own personal taste.

Personally, I am not that taKen with Rocco as most of you. I think he is pretty boring to watch. I understand he is far more active on College Dudes, so, I think he should stay there!

I agree with Abe, Anthony was getting kind of dull as well. Nothing like the luscious little Seth, who, although very quiet, asks his top for faster, or harder.

Which Corey? the gay one, yuck! Or, the straight, yum. Either way, neither should be coming back here as they were both a part of BSB1.

Darren, I don't want to say what I really think, suffice it to say, he's not on my top list either!

Bobby, well, he's just okay. He's very cute, but not my first choice, but then neither is Jimmy.

On a positive note, Mick, Mark, Colin, Seth. Now you are talking some major hot. I don't tire of watching any of those 4 boys! I don't care if they flip-flop, Mark and Seth are such good bottoms, I like them just like that.
Of course, all of this is just my own personal taste.

JLipps, Where does CHAD fit in there?:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

I vote for Chad too

JLipps, Where does CHAD fit in there?:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Dear Ms. Kianna,

You have a good point there, when will we see Chad again? Next to Colin, Chad is about as hot as we get around here these days. Lets get him back with his devilish grin while he is fucking. I love for the models to show true enthusiasm while they are working, and Chad did leave a lasting impression with his smiling face. We need more spontaneity of the set to add passion where possible.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I like when the guys "make the rounds." I think it really teaches them some things, i.e., Shane and Ryan came back with a "hole" bag on new tricks to share! As far as believable, I figure Anthony is still broke, still straight and looking...long and hard at his dick...yeah, he's still a boy!:tongue_smilie:

I like Anthony,I think he's a size queen and needs a top with loads of passion,like Darren.Should start the cam an let them go an let the magic happen.