• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is your favorite scene ever?

One of the great things about Broke Straight Boys is that it has a history, and we can choose from scenes going back to 2006, right up through the current stuff being released, and there are fans of the work of all three directors. I'm glad that you have your favorite from very recently, and I'm also glad to see that you're still here with us Rudy. To my recollection, it's been a while since you've posted. It's great to hear from young guys your age as you probably have a different perspective than some of us older folks. It's all good! :thumbup1:

Agreed BSS has variety and tons of diversity. Thats why it's my top site to go to. YEAH Broke Straight Boys is amazing and so are all the directors and don't forget the models they are to die for. I noe it been bout 2 months since I last posted. I was in a pretty bad situation during the 2 month hiatus. But I'm back and glad I am welcomed here. I'm glad that my opinion is wanted and yeah it's always good to have different perspectives.

Agreed BSS has variety and tons of diversity. Thats why it's my top site to go to. YEAH Broke Straight Boys is amazing and so are all the directors and don't forget the models they are to die for. I noe it been bout 2 months since I last posted. I was in a pretty bad situation during the 2 month hiatus. But I'm back and glad I am welcomed here. I'm glad that my opinion is wanted and yeah it's always good to have different perspectives.

Hey there,
Sending you happy thoughts; hope everything is okay.
This site is definitely about getting a bit of everything, forum included. Like a "framily," we all have our highs and lows; or is that tops and bottoms?!:bump: Anyway....hope you are having a good weekend; as I wish all my "family!"

Hey there,
Sending you happy thoughts; hope everything is okay.
This site is definitely about getting a bit of everything, forum included. Like a "framily," we all have our highs and lows; or is that tops and bottoms?!:bump: Anyway....hope you are having a good weekend; as I wish all my "family!"
Thanks Beth. Loving those good vibes keep em coming or is it cumming ;) Exactly this site and its forum is incredible and superb. That's sweet that u consider us all family. Agreed we all have our tops and boners.....damn autocorrect...I meant bottoms. Same here hope ur weekend is exciting and wonderful.

Hey,

Welcome back, Rudy! Sorry to hear you had some trials and tribulations, but I'm glad things are going better, now.

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXO

Hey,

Welcome back, Rudy! Sorry to hear you had some trials and tribulations, but I'm glad things are going better, now.

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXO

Sorry for the late reply thanks for the kind welcome Ambivalent. Its alll good thars just part of life. Yeah I am luck enough to have a great support network from my family and friends.

That was good. But did you see Paul and Jason? Jason Ass just about as nice as yours. And Paul is just down right Beautiful..
Now that would be a three way I would pay double to see. Drake, Paul, And Jason that would really be something....

No I did not see Paul and Jason.. Do they still work here?