• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is your favorite scene ever?

Always My Favorite.... AUSTIN & JIMMY.... You don't get much better than that!

I liked that scene too! Something about that skinny Alec and the way he rode Shane?!? I don't know...., however, there are far too many (with 1000+ to pick from) to single out just one for me. I will say, the scene with Damien and Romeo had to have been the Pivotal Point, in which Damien Kyle catapulted into "Betudidntknow"'s #1 Broke Straight Boys model position, where he has remained ever since. It also was the scene that gave Romeo a place in my Stable.:smiley-love001:Damien Kyle[

I agree betu.....of course anything with Damien Kyle in it gets my vote.....lolololol.....:blush:

I liked that scene too! Something about that skinny Alec and the way he rode Shane?!? I don't know...., however, there are far too many (with 1000+ to pick from) to single out just one for me. I will say, the scene with Damien and Romeo had to have been the Pivotal Point, in which Damien Kyle catapulted into "Betudidntknow"'s #1 Broke Straight Boys model position, where he has remained ever since. It also was the scene that gave Romeo a place in my Stable.:smiley-love001:Damien Kyle[

I agree betu.....of course anything with Damien Kyle in it gets my vote.....lolololol.....:blush:

:thumbup::bump:

Nathan & Dexter was a good scene. Also the last scene with the Cousins Anthony and Mikey was hot as hell. I liked the scene when Diesal fucked that guy in the pool.

You guys are the best :)

Probably Brandon Beal and Tyler Blaze. Brandon is an amazing power top and the way he slams Tyler's ass is just crazily horny to watch. But its the end of the scene too that is priceless. Tyler is obviously so riding high on the fucking that BB has just given him that he tells Clay that he loved all of it, (or words to that effect, can't quite recall) which seems to make Brandon raise his eyebrows and makes Tyler quickly realise that he's said a wee bit too much,lol.
The scene with Daniel Grange and Mick comes a very close second for a very similar reason. There's something about fucking a partner into the bed like this, assuming that the partner can handle being dominated quite so roughly,that drives me insane!!

Probably Brandon Beal and Tyler Blaze. Brandon is an amazing power top and the way he slams Tyler's ass is just crazily horny to watch. But its the end of the scene too that is priceless. Tyler is obviously so riding high on the fucking that BB has just given him that he tells Clay that he loved all of it, (or words to that effect, can't quite recall) which seems to make Brandon raise his eyebrows and makes Tyler quickly realise that he's said a wee bit too much,lol.
The scene with Daniel Grange and Mick comes a very close second for a very similar reason. There's something about fucking a partner into the bed like this, assuming that the partner can handle being dominated quite so roughly,that drives me insane!!
I went back and watched the Brandon & Tyler scene I forgot how handsome and masculine Tyler was. And get topped rough made him even hotter. Ash watch the Damien and Paul scene from early last year you'll like the rough fuck!! I don't think Damien did then, but I know he would love it now lol

Tank Shane and Alec is my favorite of all time on Broke Straight Boys

Peter ~ do you remember the scene where Tank Shane finally bottomed??? I loved that one, but have been struggling to find it, since??? Maybe I was just too horny, and skipped over it???

"A" XOXOXOXO

Peter ~ do you remember the scene where Tank Shane finally bottomed??? I loved that one, but have been struggling to find it, since??? Maybe I was just too horny, and skipped over it???

"A" XOXOXOXO
Hi Ambi, it's the dreadful scene lol with Lee!! I was sort of curious to see him bottom, but when it did come out I was upset. My boy didn't like it and David made him continue.

Hey, Louis . . .

You're a cruel man!!! It's really hard to narrow it down that way. . . I love all my favourites!!! I love Adam; I love Paul; and I love Damien! (I think Paul and Damien are so beautiful together; I hope we see them paired up more in the future. . . they're both so beautiful, and they have such amazing chemistry. Like, in the big 1000th-scene episode, I was watching Paul and Damien, the whole time!!! (I find orgies a little distracting, personally.)

When it come to all-time favourite scenes, I have two sort of "categories", in mind:

1.) ANYTHING WITH JASON (surprise, surprise!!!): I first encountered Jason on www.collegedudes.com, and followed him here. I love your choice of Jason and Kodi. . . I also (naturally) love Jason and Paul. I seem to remember Jason saying that one of his all-time favourite scenes was with Denver Grand Denver is not so much my type, but Jason was so wildly into it, it pretty much swept me away. . . My favourite part of this video is when Jason is getting blown, and expressing himself SO effusively (and I think honestly) about it: http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/NzYx/denver-grand-&-jason

2.) ANYTHING WITH DANNY. Louis, I was/am soooo, soooo hooked on Danny. . . he's my type in 100,000 ways. (When I am missing my b/f, I just have a little time-out and have a Jason or Danny festival. I always felt that Danny was a SUPER top, and always regretted that he wasn't shown more in that capacity ~ largely, I think, because he was WILLING to bottom, as some of the other models at the time, weren't. Anyway, Danny ALWAYS makes me splooge, and this video of his makes me splooge the MOST!!! ;-) *The part where Danny PICKS RYAN UP, and f***s him in his arms, is just insanely hot, I think. . . . http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MjM3/ryan-&-danny

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

Hi Ambi, it's the dreadful scene lol with Lee!! I was sort of curious to see him bottom, but when it did come out I was upset. My boy didn't like it and David made him continue.
I totally agree with Peter on this. Shane was so very much my type, and I always loved the "teasing" David gave him about him bottoming, but Shane clearly did not want to do it. I found the scene painful to watch and only watched it once, (but years later checked it out again). I always cringed watching it, NOT hot at all to me. And the same thing happened with another all time favorite top of mine, Mike Robbins.

I am totally in favor of "straight" tops on this site doing what they do best. I see NO reason for every guy to get fucked, just as in real life, there are exclusive tops in life.

Thanks, Peter and Mike:

I will have to go back and look at this scene more critically.

"A" XOXOXOXO

I went back and watched the Brandon & Tyler scene I forgot how handsome and masculine Tyler was. And get topped rough made him even hotter. Ash watch the Damien and Paul scene from early last year you'll like the rough fuck!! I don't think Damien did then, but I know he would love it now lol

Cheers for the tip. I THINK I remember watching that at the time and wincing cos Damien seemed to be in genuine discomfort and I didn't enjoy seeing it. But you're right, Damien seems to have gotten over it so maybe I should too!lol. I'll give it another view!