• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is this guy on?

scorpio

Reaction score
I have to make banners and thought I'd use older episodes. I finally watched Wayne from years ago: http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/64/hit
What is this guy on? LOL Is he just shy or it's just the way he is, or smoking carpet?

He reminds me of Michael Jackson when he talks, not sure why lol
:001_tt2:

I have to make banners and thought I'd use older episodes. I finally watched Wayne from years ago: http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/64/hit
What is this guy on? LOL Is he just shy or it's just the way he is, or smoking carpet?

Look at him again. It's Morphy, all in the same face.

Yea - I see what you mean...definitely spaced out. Nice looking guy, eager to experiment, and obviously enjoyed himself. did he get invited back though ??

He was a sweetheart though. He came across to me as being very shy and totally out of his comfort zone. You are right about the speech pattern. I just thought he was a little slow. But you may be right. He might have been on something. He was struggling in life for sure. I just wished I could have hugged him and told him that things were going to work out for him.

And as far as his performance he gave us an erotic and awesome orgasm and cum shot.

Look at him again. It's Morphy, all in the same face.

LOL hahah yeah it kinda lookl like him as a brunette.
morphy.jpg

Lil' Wayne

He was a sweetheart though. He came across to me as being very shy and totally out of his comfort zone. You are right about the speech pattern. I just thought he was a little slow. But you may be right. He might have been on something. He was struggling in life for sure. I just wished I could have hugged him and told him that things were going to work out for him.

And as far as his performance he gave us an erotic and awesome orgasm and cum shot.

He was shy, out of his depth, desperate, not overly bright and perhaps a little fried. I very much enjoyed his efforts and have not forgotten him. Nice young body and what a load. I suspect his parents let him back in the house . . . and (once again) had it not been for David's gentle guidance, that was a clip that would have gone on the cutting room floor. :blink:

LOL hahah yeah it kinda lookl like him as a brunette.
morphy.jpg

Haha! Now that I see Morphy again, it's true! In more ways than one, since this dude is at least as lost as the brunet version. He provoked lust in me, I wanted to use my vibrator on him.

At the beginning of the interview he was having trouble with a runny nose, and we all know what THAT means :w00t:

Part of the speech thing is also some kind of accent, or at least speech pattern? From south of the border? Not all Hispanics look like Ajay and Nelson.

...some of his sentences had a Mexican lilt at the end?