• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is on your Christmas list?

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Now that it is officially Christmas season, I have to think of what I am wishing for.:xmas2smiley:

I really want a new cell phone..........

tumblr_lqcb0vpzWQ1qg240ro1_500.jpg

I'll even put a new laptop for Slimmie on my list........

guy-using-laptop-iStock_000011252227XSmall_540x405.jpg

What is everyone else wishing for this Christmas?:xmas2wink:

Ms. K,

I have all the electronics I can handle, so, you keep those and I'll taKe either one of the models.

I want the laptop badly. But only if you'll bring it with you.
Merry Christmas MsKie!

:par13::par13::par13:

My Christmas list can be rather long and it usually starts with a little confession about how I have been a "naughty girl," so I like to talk to Santa directly. I look at him and say, "I am a bad girl Santa." Now he knows me pretty well, so he likes to get comfy in order to hear ALL the things I want...

Attachments

• santa in hat.jpg
    santa in hat.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 21
Okay Santa, now that I have your attention...and you're comfy, I would first like to know if you are the only Santa, or are there others with such a "giving spirit?"...

Attachments

• santas.jpg
    santas.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 46
I mean, with all that I want to get my hands on, can you really "handle" me on your lap for a long time?...

Attachments

• Christmas83.jpg
    Christmas83.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 20
Oh, what's that Santa?, okay you do have help and once I "cum" off your laps, you shower?...

Attachments

• naked boys.jpg
    naked boys.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 21
Do you feel better now that you Santas are all clean? Well here we go with my list...uh, I think...no I'm sure, I just want SANTAS for Christmas! No really, don't laugh...I'm naughty like that...

Attachments

• Santa-christmas hunk.jpg
    Santa-christmas hunk.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 20
I am trading my Mercedes. It's time that I treated myself to a new one. Bobby, if your out there, just let me know what you want under your little tree.

Yeah, yeah, yeah..........I know, no typing before coffee.:yawn::sleeping:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that. lol Especially so during those times that I'm posting at 1:00 am. I know professor Slim catches every typo and misspelled word. I read over some of my posts after the 5 minute edit limit and sometimes have to cringe. Luckily for us our Slim is a forgiving type. :smiley-love001:

Here is the latest addition to my Christmas list.:001_wub:

models.jpg

If Mark is playing Santa this year, life is looking up.......because Mark knows how much I love him!:001_wub:

All I heard Jimmy say at that party was that he does not remember there names... they were guys... instantaneous suppressed those names.

Listen, Clay's mysterious message specifically said: "You should ask Chad (read... Jimmy won't remember) about any romances with Jimmy. Haha."

CHAD, Ross... how many have guys come over to your place this Christmas honey?

Last edited:
All I heard Jimmy say at that party was that he does not remember there names... they were guys... instantaneous suppressed those names.

Listen, Clay's mysterious message specifically said: "You should ask Chad (read... Jimmy won't remember) about any romances with Jimmy. Haha."

CHAD, Ross... how many have guys come over to your place this Christmas honey?

Christmas is reserved for my little boy. The world revolves around him this week.

Besides, I haven't heard anything from Santa Mark..........

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is to ride those cute little rein-dears running around the Broke Straight Boys Studio! I want to be able to shout: "On Connor, on Collin! On Bobby, on Rex! On Aaron, on Chad, on Jacob and Seth! To the tip of my dick, to the hole in my ass! Now dash away, dash away, dash away all!!!

:xmas2smiley:MERRY CHRISTMAS, Broke Straight Boys STAFF, MODELS AND FORUMITES!:xmas2cool:
:xmaschristmas: