• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I would love to see

jockjuice1

Reaction score
I am straight/bi and I alway have had a thing for guy being cummed on, and especially facials. I would love you see more facials, but I know it is hard to get guys to do it. I the thing I have always had a problem with is how most of the movies end. They cum and it that is it. I would like to see a kiss or even that saying something to each other. But this is were my request comes in. I have alway wanted see one of the guys lick up the cum and with it in his mouth make-out with the other guy. I think it would be so hot. I just have one more request. I am sure that a lot of you are familiar with Sean Cody movies. Well, there is one that just is to HOTT. It is entitled Bailey's Fuck Buddy. I love all the talking between bailey and his buddy, I think it is so hot. I wish I could see that kind of talking in the Broke Straight Boys movies. If you could combine the power and dominating aspects of Anthony (the pizza guy) from Broke Straight Boys and the talking in SC movie it would make a hot movie. Please tell me what you think, and what kind of things that you guys want to see in future movies.

I am straight/bi and I alway have had a thing for guy being cummed on, and especially facials. I would love you see more facials, but I know it is hard to get guys to do it. I the thing I have always had a problem with is how most of the movies end. They cum and it that is it. I would like to see a kiss or even that saying something to each other. But this is were my request comes in. I have alway wanted see one of the guys lick up the cum and with it in his mouth make-out with the other guy. I think it would be so hot. I just have one more request. I am sure that a lot of you are familiar with Sean Cody movies. Well, there is one that just is to HOTT. It is entitled Bailey's Fuck Buddy. I love all the talking between bailey and his buddy, I think it is so hot. I wish I could see that kind of talking in the Broke Straight Boys movies. If you could combine the power and dominating aspects of Anthony (the pizza guy) from Broke Straight Boys and the talking in SC movie it would make a hot movie. Please tell me what you think, and what kind of things that you guys want to see in future movies.

Well let David know you are willing to try these things. Send in some photos and maybe we can watch you doing these things.... Sounds hot. I will be watching for you...:cool:

Last edited:

I fully agree Id love to see a scene end with a guy's mouth full of cum. Isn't that what really happens whe a guy blows another guy?

talking

I really enjoy having the guys talk to each other during their sexual encounters....the talk makes the sex more real because the guys seem to enjoy each other so much...talk is so much more effective than the forced moans and groans.

I really enjoy having the guys talk to each other during their sexual encounters....the talk makes the sex more real because the guys seem to enjoy each other so much...talk is so much more effective than the forced moans and groans.

Too right. Also I am as big a kissing fan as everyone else, but I'm afraid I can see what's coming with the new 2009 kiss-initiative. Dave is gonna say to the boys that the members all wanna see you guys kiss, so why don't you go ahead and kiss. There have been spontaneous moments in the past when the boys' lips have met because what they were doing with each other was turning them on so bad they couldn't help it. Even some famous kisses that the cam panned quickly away from, maybe because the boys had said before that they were straight. It would be so hot for them to be told at the beginning sittin' in their shorts that if they FEEL like kissing while they're having sex, that we would love to see that, and it's up to them, or better yet, told before they start, off cam. I love the str8 format, it's so well done and all that, but these guys DO get turned on by each other, and to see them kiss spontaneously, "bein' straight and all" is mega hot. Dave, what do you think?

Last edited:
Too right. Also I am as big a kissing fan as everyone else, but I'm afraid I can see what's coming with the new 2009 kiss-initiative. Dave is gonna say to the boys that the members all wanna see you guys kiss, so why don't you go ahead and kiss. There have been spontaneous moments in the past when the boys' lips have met because what they were doing with each other was turning them on so bad they couldn't help it. Even some famous kisses that the cam panned quickly away from, maybe because the boys had said before that they were straight. It would be so hot for them to be told at the beginning sittin' in their shorts that if they FEEL like kissing while they're having sex, that we would love to see that, and it's up to them, or better yet, told before they start, off cam. I love the str8 format, it's so well done and all that, but these guys DO get turned on by each other, and to see them kiss spontaneously, "bein' straight and all" is mega hot. Dave, what do you think?

You hit the nail on the head Slinvintage. It is nice to see the guys kiss when they get caught up in the moment. Hopefully we will see more spontanus kissing in the future. I know this may be pushing it, but I am even hoping for some passionate body worship too if the intimate moment strikes them just right. Just how much can you expect from Straight men? I am hoping that having some of the gay guys arround that they can encourage the straight men to be a bit more forth cuming. LOL

Last edited:
Maybe if David was to print out these viewer requests and show them to the guys before hand and then reward them afterwards for living up to the requests? You can make a chicken play a piano if he thinks he is going to get something for doing it. But I agree with all of you. I am an old pervert, you cant get to far fetched to suit me.
Denny Bear.

I want to see the chicken playing the piano

Seriously guys. A chicken playing a piano. It was many years ago at a tourist trap on lake of the Ozarks. They had this chicken in a Cage Kafig, and if you droped a coin a light would come on and the chicken would peck the hell out of the piano in his Cage Kafig. Then in a minute or so it would drop some chicken feed in a bowel for him. :)

YES, to all that you guys have written. 1. More cum in the mouth. 2. More kissing. 3. More dirty talk during sex. 4. More licking cum off of the other guys belly or the head of his dick. If you have to use gay guys, so be it! :thumbup:

YES, to all that you guys have written. 1. More cum in the mouth. 2. More kissing. 3. More dirty talk during sex. 4. More licking cum off of the other guys belly or the head of his dick. If you have to use gay guys, so be it! :thumbup:
I respectfully totally disagree. There are countless internet sites with pretty young twinkboys cumming in the mouth, having dirty talk during sex, and licking cum off bodies. The reason I am a member of this site is that I am totally into hot young straight boys, and that is why I joined "Broke Straight Boys". I love to see a good looking straight guy stripping down and showing his naked body and cock to gay guys for cash. I love the illusion that he would rather be with a chick, and only doing the stuff he does on camera, cause he's broke. When guy's are introduced as, and act very gay, it totally breaks the mood for me. If there are members of this site that enjoy watching gay twinks have sex, that is cool, as long as most of the scenes involve guys who are pussy lovers, but will reluctantly have sex with guys for cash. Overall I do love this site.

I'm Like Tarzan, I Swing Both Ways

I respectfully totally disagree. There are countless internet sites with pretty young twinkboys cumming in the mouth, having dirty talk during sex, and licking cum off bodies. The reason I am a member of this site is that I am totally into hot young straight boys, and that is why I joined "Broke Straight Boys". I love to see a good looking straight guy stripping down and showing his naked body and cock to gay guys for cash. I love the illusion that he would rather be with a chick, and only doing the stuff he does on camera, cause he's broke. When guy's are introduced as, and act very gay, it totally breaks the mood for me. If there are members of this site that enjoy watching gay twinks have sex, that is cool, as long as most of the scenes involve guys who are pussy lovers, but will reluctantly have sex with guys for cash. Overall I do love this site.

Mikey, in my humble opinion, boys, like men, are horny dogs. They will fuck anything with a hole, be it a female or male hole. If they're horny enough, any port in the storm!

When a straightie fucks a female, he is vocal. There would be no hetro sex if someone didn't say something. Generally, the top dog says what he wants, the position he wants, and the moves he wants. Why should being with another guy be any different. He should vocalize what he wants. We shouldn't have to have Dave as the sideline coach giving directions and cheering them on. Man knows if there's a hole available, plug it! Human nature.

A straight boy would never fuck a guy in silence anymore than he would fuck a chick in silence. There has to be some verbage. I agree, the cum sucking, etc, is a bit much to ask of a first timer, but how many times has a straightie eaten out a pussy that he's going to fuck or has just fucked. Do you eat your fuckin or fuck your eatin? Cock sucking as a prelude to anal sex is no different.

I have enjoyed the progression of some of the "models" from uptight, embarrassed and unknowing to smooth, calm, and self-assured. It shows they are more comfortable within their own sexuality when they have had a chance to experiment with both sexes. I'm sure this in no way diminishes their sexual proclivity.

Last edited:
Mikey, in my humble opinion, boys, like men, are horny dogs. They will fuck anything with a hole, be it a female or male hole. If they're horny enough, any port in the storm!

When a straightie fucks a female, he is vocal. There would be no hetro sex if someone didn't say something. Generally, the top dog says what he wants, the position he wants, and the moves he wants. Why should being with another guy be any different. He should vocalize what he wants. We shouldn't have to have Dave as the sideline coach giving directions and cheering them on. Man knows if there's a hole available, plug it! Human nature.

A straight boy would never fuck a guy in silence anymore than he would fuck a chick in silence. There has to be some verbage. I agree, the cum sucking, etc, is a bit much to ask of a first timer, but how many times has a straightie eaten out a pussy that he's going to fuck or has just fucked. Do you eat your fuckin or fuck your eatin? Cock sucking as a prelude to anal sex is no different.

I have enjoyed the progression of some of the "models" from uptight, embarrassed and unknowing to smooth, calm, and self-assured. It shows they are more comfortable within their own sexuality when they have had a chance to experiment with both sexes. I'm sure this in no way diminishes their sexual proclivity.

Yeah! I know that feeling Richard. I was so horny one time over at a friends house; he had to ask me to leave. He said his fish could tell I was horny.

I said, "ah cum on thery are not all that sensitive."

He said, "I am not taking any chances. Every time you come over here and you are horny; my fish stop swimming."

Dam fish...:blushing: