• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What have you seen while driving?

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I was driving through Chicago, Il. one night back in 1993. It was in the summer. I was driving in the right lane, when this white convertible pulled a long side of me with the top down. I looked over and their were 3 guy's in it. All 3 were naked, the driver was getting a bj, the guy in the passenger seat was fucking the guy that was sucking the driver. Dam I almost ran off the road. They were all about 18 or 19 if that. Fuck me they were HOT.

Please feel free to tell us what you have seen.

there's a lot to be said for having a birds eye view lol

i have seen a couple guys jacking off and driving, and plenty of bad wrecks but never seen any sex as vivid as you say. I am jealous now. i drove an 18 wheeler pulling a pneumatic tanker back in 03-07. i miss trucking

Here's another little ditty. I was driving on I-94 south of Milwaukee Wi, headed to Chicago, Il. It was about 4:00 p.m. local time and I heard some driver's talking about this car, I asked where it was and one of the drivers said center lane and gave the mile marker. They were behind me. so I slowed abit. When the car got next to me the driver was a cute little mexican guy, and was fisting his girl friend. And I mean his fist was up her past his rist. I motioned for him to pull his dick out and jack off, but he was driving and she could not reach with his fist in her. Then he sped up and was gone.

Here's another little ditty. I was driving on I-94 south of Milwaukee Wi, headed to Chicago, Il. It was about 4:00 p.m. local time and I heard some driver's talking about this car, I asked where it was and one of the drivers said center lane and gave the mile marker. They were behind me. so I slowed abit. When the car got next to me the driver was a cute little mexican guy, and was fisting his girl friend. And I mean his fist was up her past his rist. I motioned for him to pull his dick out and jack off, but he was driving and she could not reach with his fist in her. Then he sped up and was gone.

Now I know how many accidents are caused. LOL. :lol: My one friend, Mike, he and I used to drive to a lot of concerts in our younger days. Sometimes I would buy the tickets and pay for the whole trip. Other times he would. One night on our way to an Aerosmith concert that I was splurging for I said I am feeling kind of horny I hope we score some wild and crazy chicks tonight. LOL. He said if we don't I will take care of you I am horny myself. Again, I laughed. Next thing I know I was getting road head. I said, wow this is new. He said I figured I would get a head start on the evening. He always swallowed too. LOL We hooked up with two women that night got a hotel room and he talked them in to dyking out a bit. He always was a smooth talker. The hotel keeper said we were too loud. Now to address the topic of this thread. So, we all decided to go for a drive. I thought Chinese fire drill was fun. Wow, I had three different people riding my cock in the same night. I had two different sets of titties bouncing in my face, Two different vaginas, and one nice set of cock and balls. The funniest thing was I almost took out an interstate road sign while changing condoms. I am still amazed we did not loose any of our lives that night. I think about then I knew there had to be a higher calling for me after that... LOL It was getting a little nuts so we did pull over and finish in the woods. :001_tt2:

After tick inspection, the girls left. Mike and I slept together that night. He woke me by poking at my ass with a hard on. LOL. We showered together got off and showered again. About 40 min. from home at about 11 in the morning, on I15 N just coming through Sunbury, Mike decided to give me road head again. I had 4 different truckers salute me. I wonder if they knew it was a guy. LOL:lol: Anyway that was just a bit embarassing at first. It was fun though.

Now I know how many accidents are caused. LOL. :lol: My one friend, Mike, he and I used to drive to a lot of concerts in our younger days. Sometimes I would buy the tickets and pay for the whole trip. Other times he would. One night on our way to an Aerosmith concert that I was splurging for I said I am feeling kind of horny I hope we score some wild and crazy chicks tonight. LOL. He said if we don't I will take care of you I am horny myself. Again, I laughed. Next thing I know I was getting road head. I said, wow this is new. He said I figured I would get a head start on the evening. He always swallowed too. LOL We hooked up with two women that night got a hotel room and he talked them in to dyking out a bit. He always was a smooth talker. The hotel keeper said we were too loud. Now to address the topic of this thread. So, we all decided to go for a drive. I thought Chinese fire drill was fun. Wow, I had three different people riding my cock in the same night. I had two different sets of titties bouncing in my face, Two different vaginas, and one nice set of cock and balls. The funniest thing was I almost took out an interstate road sign while changing condoms. I am still amazed we did not loose any of our lives that night. I think about then I knew there had to be a higher calling for me after that... LOL It was getting a little nuts so we did pull over and finish in the woods. :001_tt2:

After tick inspection, the girls left. Mike and I slept together that night. He woke me by poking at my ass with a hard on. LOL. We showered together got off and showered again. About 40 min. from home at about 11 in the morning, on I15 N just coming through Sunbury, Mike decided to give me road head again. I had 4 different truckers salute me. I wonder if they knew it was a guy. LOL:lol: Anyway that was just a bit embarassing at first. It was fun though.

I feel like I was so stupid, wasting all that precious time on that trip to Denver. Four other guys, I could have had SOOOO much fun, but no! I had to be a good little boy! OOOOH! I hate me! I hate Me!:crying:

MWAH!!!

well Mark the next time be good at giving head.

jayman I'm sure you have more stories then that.

I feel like I was so stupid, wasting all that precious time on that trip to Denver. Four other guys, I could have had SOOOO much fun, but no! I had to be a good little boy! OOOOH! I hate me! I hate Me!:crying:

MWAH!!!

Hey, It is always good to play it safe. It leaves the road signs intact.:001_smile:

well Mark the next time be good at giving head.

jayman I'm sure you have more stories then that.

I drove a cab for Union Cab in Jacksonville, NC occasionally part-time for about 3 mos. to make extra money for school when I was in the service. I could tell you a lot of things I saw but I might need to enter the witness protection program after that. We always got 40% of the meter. In those days I was in cahoots with most of the prostitutes, pimps, and drug dealers. So, let me ask should I tell stories of the crazy stuff people did for drugs, pussy, or cock? Car 72 Edna, 61 Billy, 45 Craig(Ms. Mortisha), and my car, 54, were the Gay friendly cabs in the fleet.

One time I took a fair to Washington, DC and back in 20 hrs. I picked them up at the request of Danny Leonard (Brandy Alexander, Drag Queen and club owner) about 6pm from Friends Lounge just out side the main gate at Camp LeJeune. An orgy broke out in the back seat about 9 pm. after leaving David's Lounge in Wilminton or Raleigh Durham, NC I don;t even remember. They were fucking so hard the car was bouncing down the road. I had to pull over and ask everyone to fuck more carefully because I was loosing control of the car occasionally. LOL. One of my passengers was stuck on the wheel in the back room of the DC Eagle until about 6am. Hey, I don't know what they were doing. I just had to drop them off at a hotel and drive back home. It was a trip to remember. I had the cab cleaned. However; it still smelled like cum and ass for weeks.

Anyway, It wasn't my thing so I quit that job. Meeting the people was nice but it seemed like the longer you did the job more you learned that you never ever wanted to find out.:scared:

I hate you too......... at the moment, :)

No bedtime story ...... boo hoo

Oh,Kodie,dear, It's a LITTLE hard to tell bedtime stories when you've been laughing all day--Thanks for the email, and Carl said thanks as well!:lol:

jayman you reminded me about a night when I drove cab back in the late 80's. Ethel May Brand owened "Ma's Cab". I worked from 5:00 p.m. to 5:00a.m. One night I had a run from the back door bar in Sault Mi. to Sault On, Canada. This guy and girl wanted me to drive them around to find a motel. We drove around for an hour and finely I told them if they gave me $100.00 they could use my cab to have sex. They agreed so I drove over by the steel mill parked and got out of the car, they were in the back seat. I parked under a light so I could see and he new what I was up to.

They got naked and dam that guy was the true Italian stallion. She started to suck him but could only get less then half his dick down her throat. After a few min's He told her to lay on her back, and he slid his massive cock in her and man he had her sqeeling like a stuck pig. After about 15 min's she stopped him and said she could not take it anymore. So they got dressed I got back in the car and drove her home. Then I asked him where he was going he and he gave his address. We talked while I was driving. At a stop light I asked if he wanted to get in the front seat, which he did. I asked him if he got off and he said no, And was still horny as hell. I asked him if I could suck him. He smiled and said ok so I drove back by the same spot by the mill. We got out of the car and I pulled his pants down. I started sucking him, I couldn't get the hole thing in my mouth. He said I took more in my mouth then she did. After about 10 min's of sucking he said he was going to shoot. He tried pulling me off him but I wasn't letting him. I piked up speed bobbing my head and moving my tong around on his cock and he started cumming. I thought he was going to drowned me with the amount of cum. I swollowed and his knee's buckeled so I held him up against the car til he got his knee's back keeping his dick in my mouth and kept sucking him. He got his knee's back and pulled out of my mouth.

He pulled up his pant's and we got back in the car, and I drove him home. While I drove he said his wife wouldn't even let him shoot in her mouth. I told him he had the sweet'st cum I'd tasted and dam it was thick. When we got to his house he asked how much for the fair. I told him $75.00 for the ride to canada and $100.00 for the use of the cab. He gave me $250.00 and said the rest is for the head I gave him. I told him thanx took the money. And as he got out of the car I told him I would have done it for free. That was one of the many time I had sex while driving cab. Again jayman thank you for reminding me about driving a cab.

jayman you reminded me about a night when I drove cab back in the late 80's. Ethel May Brand owened "Ma's Cab". I worked from 5:00 p.m. to 5:00a.m. One night I had a run from the back door bar in Sault Mi. to Sault On, Canada. This guy and girl wanted me to drive them around to find a motel. We drove around for an hour and finely I told them if they gave me $100.00 they could use my cab to have sex. They agreed so I drove over by the steel mill parked and got out of the car, they were in the back seat. I parked under a light so I could see and he new what I was up to.

They got naked and dam that guy was the true Italian stallion. She started to suck him but could only get less then half his dick down her throat. After a few min's He told her to lay on her back, and he slid his massive cock in her and man he had her sqeeling like a stuck pig. After about 15 min's she stopped him and said she could not take it anymore. So they got dressed I got back in the car and drove her home. Then I asked him where he was going he and he gave his address. We talked while I was driving. At a stop light I asked if he wanted to get in the front seat, which he did. I asked him if he got off and he said no, And was still horny as hell. I asked him if I could suck him. He smiled and said ok so I drove back by the same spot by the mill. We got out of the car and I pulled his pants down. I started sucking him, I couldn't get the hole thing in my mouth. He said I took more in my mouth then she did. After about 10 min's of sucking he said he was going to shoot. He tried pulling me off him but I wasn't letting him. I piked up speed bobbing my head and moving my tong around on his cock and he started cumming. I thought he was going to drowned me with the amount of cum. I swollowed and his knee's buckeled so I held him up against the car til he got his knee's back keeping his dick in my mouth and kept sucking him. He got his knee's back and pulled out of my mouth.

He pulled up his pant's and we got back in the car, and I drove him home. While I drove he said his wife wouldn't even let him shoot in her mouth. I told him he had the sweet'st cum I'd tasted and dam it was thick. When we got to his house he asked how much for the fair. I told him $75.00 for the ride to canada and $100.00 for the use of the cab. He gave me $250.00 and said the rest is for the head I gave him. I told him thanx took the money. And as he got out of the car I told him I would have done it for free. That was one of the many time I had sex while driving cab. Again jayman thank you for reminding me about driving a cab.

No problem. I can tell you I had some crazy nights too. One night I was invited to join the three guys in the back seat. I had to park in a junk yard and disable the transponder and radio until we were done. I never knew what happened was my story to the dispatcher. I told her there was this strange flying V shaped object that flew overhead near Court Houose Bay at camp Lejeune and my car just suddenly stopped everything quit working etc. It must have been a new experimental aircraft or something creating an EM puls field I guess. I told her I got out and ran for cover until the dam thing was gone. LOL I still got written up for disappearing while on shift. But strangely enough there were two other cabs in that area that experienced wierd electrical problems that night. Talk about creepy... They let me off with a warning.