• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What happend to Gino????

nsreed

Reaction score
What every happened with Gino from Argentina??? He was so friggin cute. Loved his personality and he was eager to do it all. In his first shoot he did with Shane, the oral cum eating scene he did was awesome!!
Please tell me there are some more videos of him around the studio someplace!
NSR

Thoughts spoken from the heart

What every happened with Gino from Argentina??? He was so friggin cute. Loved his personality and he was eager to do it all. In his first shoot he did with Shane, the oral cum eating scene he did was awesome!!
NSR

Dear nsreed,

Wonderful insight you have. I cannot think of a more sexy guy in recent Broke Straight Boys history than the Argentinean Gino.

From his bushy eyebrows and eyelashes, his most prominent nose, to his pristine swimmers body, and naturally his uncut extra thick cock, the mere mention of Gino makes me Drool!!!!!:drool: People keep on recommending "Depends" to me for this very reason. This purportedly straight boy was willing to do whatever with real passion per request of his American girlfriend. What valor in the line of duty! If not worthy of the Purple Heart due to hls lack of citizenship, at least Gino should be awarded the Broke Straight Boys "Purple Head" Award for going beyond the call of duty in making a regular Broke Straight Boys model(Shane) literally see stars while receiving a not so ordinary blow job.:thumbup:

Gino's dick sucking technique caused Shane to almost lose consciousness.:001_wub: Afterwards Shane commented several minutes later he was still tingling all over. Shane shot his hot load on Gino’s cheek and corner of Gino’s mouth.:blow: To be on the receiving end, Wow! In fact “Wow” was a direct quote from Shane's reaction to what just took place.

I have never seen any Broke Straight Boys model so taken aback by a blow job. From observing Shane during the course of events leading to this cumshot, it is more than obvious THIS IS NOT MERE ACTING. Even David stated that he had never witnessed such a blow job and was personallyh requesting a break to smoke a cigarette.

Before Gino arrived at the studio, he was prepared to suck dick and get fucked all for his girlfriend’s sake. We need more of this kind of straight guy PASSION where money is not the overriding motivator. Another refreshing thing missing from Gino was the total lack of "dealer shock" from confronting a guy's erect cock. Gino didn’t have the typical straight guy reaction as if the cock was both "nasty" and "a poisonous snake".

I know Broke Straight Boys viewers were disappointed for Gino's difficulty getting himself off. I too felt compassion for Gino because his performance otherwise was so stellar. Surely, if we were so very fortunate to get him back, this area could be addressed in a failproof manner, so to speak.

Spoken from the heart,

Cumrag27

Last edited:
Gino needs a new partner

I agree Gino is hot and I think if he was paired up with a more nuturing partner there would not have been erection issues. Shane might be perfect for him.

NSR

Gino from Argentina was awesome. He made Shane turn to putty in his hands (or mouth actually). Seeing that Gino's girlfriend is into orgies, perhaps Gino would like to have some practice with both Shane's in a threesome.:blow: