• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What are your favorite scenes?

rbar

Reaction score
What are your favorite scenes -
Featuring your favorite models?
That don’t feature your favorite model?
Why?

Mine are: (Favorites: Colin, Blake, Chad & Jamie)

Colin: (the roughness!)
Colin & Seth (WOW! Favorite scene ever!)
Rocco & Colin
Jamie & Colin
Colin & Anthony
Bobby & Colin

Blake Bennet: (the wholesomeness and sweetness)
Blake Bennet & Ty (Love the facial and Blakes reaction!)
Blake, Ty & Denver Grand
Blake & Anthony

Chad: (the cum eating)
Cliff & Chad (would be better if Chad was naked though!)
Chad & AJ (see above)
Chad & Darren
Jason & Chad
Aaron, Rex & Chad

Jamie: (hes just fucking hot and has a beautiful cock)
Jamie & Rocco
Jimmy, Drake & Jamie (despite Jimmy)
Jamie & Jason
(Jamie & Colin)

Others:
Erik & Ross (the barebacking!)
Michael & Anthony (the ones from 12/07 & 1/08)
Both Conner & Denver scenes (theyre both great!)
Rocco & Bobby
Jamie & Aiden (from 2006)
Nathan & Jordan
Alex & Sebastian
Ken & Rex (cum eating)
Jeremy & Rex (cum eating)

I could (and do!) watch these over and over again, when the new scenes (especially the solos) arent enough to get me off...

Why?

Rocco & Colin
Jamie & Colin
Colin & Anthony
Bobby & Colin

Blake, Ty & Denver Grand
Blake & Anthony

Chad & AJ (see above)
Chad & Darren
Jason & Chad
Aaron, Rex & Chad

Jamie & Rocco
Jamie & Jason
(Jamie & Colin)

Others:
Rocco & Bobby
Nathan & Jordan
Alex & Sebastian
Ken & Rex (cum eating)

I could (and do!) watch these over and over again, when the new scenes (especially the solos) arent enough to get me off...

Oh, Rbar:shock:..........I just know that you forgot to put the Diesal/Jimmie Slater series on your list...........

Why?

Rocco & Colin
Jamie & Colin
Colin & Anthony
Bobby & Colin

Blake, Ty & Denver Grand
Blake & Anthony

Chad & AJ (see above)
Chad & Darren
Jason & Chad
Aaron, Rex & Chad

Jamie & Rocco
Jamie & Jason
(Jamie & Colin)

Others:
Rocco & Bobby
Nathan & Jordan
Alex & Sebastian
Ken & Rex (cum eating)

Kodi & Conner
Kodi & Liam (both scenes)
Kodi & Colin (Can you tell I'm a Kodi fan by now?) :smiley-love021:
Let's just sum it up and say any scene with Kodi :thumbup:
Conner & Denver (both scenes)
Any of the scenes with Preston
Like Ms. K said, the Diesal/Jimmy scenes

It's hard to choose favorites when I like so many. :drool:

Thanks for the list,rbar,

I'm still trawling through the older videos, so it's great to have an idea of which ones to check out first.

Why?

Chad & AJ (see above)
Chad & Darren
Jason & Chad
Aaron, Rex & Chad

No diesel but plenty of chad

Okay, so first off, you two have the name wrong. It is CHAD:001_wub:.With a bold, cyan, size 5, and a :001_wub:.

Secondly, a true fan of CHAD:001_wub:, could not watch the scene with Cliff without feeling worry and fear for his esophagus, and a prayer that it did not turn into an anal scene. Which was better than the scene with Jimmy, where he tried to suffocate my CHAD:001_wub: with a pillow.

Unfortunately, as beautiful as he is......all CHAD (Steve, do we really need an image cap?) scenes were not rewatchable..........:p :p :p

Any scene with Tank Shane and Cousin Anthony. A scene together would have just killed me!!! :)

There are two many, any one with Jason and Bobby. The one I will always remember is when Daren spit of Bobby's ass hole and he was so surprised He asked "Did you just spit on me" Really made we laugh

Thanks for the recommendations! All good choices! I had never seen the Diesal/Jimmy series before. Nice - especially Diesal bottoming! (I stopped watching Diesal scenes because I hadnt seen him bottom. Was starting to get boring - like Jimmy.) Shane, Cousin Anthony, Bobby and Darren are always good. Kodi has gotten better with every scene, he's just not a personal fave. I'll check out Preston later today...

There are so many great scenes on here that it's very hard to pick any out. One tends to remember the most recent or those that have been on members favs for ages - like Ross and Eric bareback. I've not seen much of BSB2.0 - just don't have the time. I actually prefer reading and posting to watching films lol. Am i going crazy ?

There are so many great scenes on here that it's very hard to pick any out. One tends to remember the most recent or those that have been on members favs for ages - like Ross and Eric bareback. I've not seen much of BSB2.0 - just don't have the time. I actually prefer reading and posting to watching films lol. Am i going crazy ?
If you are going crazy Jon, Welcome to the asylum. :welcome:

I just watched Ayden & Carter and absolutely loved it. But prior to that scene, I can't remember the last that I actually watched one all the way through, without fast forwarding. But I do regularly keep up on the forum.

If that is lunacy, we are in it together, young man. :001_rolleyes:

"naivety" only a 64 year-old-kid could ever appreciate...

Dear overworked jon,

You make me smile, an all too familiar smile:biggrin:, recognizing in me this same thing you just described for yourself. I have to admit that posting on the forum is, while not my total 24/7 obsession, nonetheless primarily controls my viewing habits on Broke Straight Boys Long Live the Broke Straight Boys Forum as its own self-medicating drug of choice!

What I live for, while actively viewing Broke Straight Boys, is the spontaneity of those trusting and sometimes vulnerable exchanges taking place throughout the various member-generated threads. Then, there is the occasional thought that I might have actually struck pay-dirt with my off-the-wall responses. I may frequently prepare what others may view as predictably outrageous posts that, in a comedic sense, sometimes fall far short of the mark. But nothing gets my juices flowing better, yes even those juices! With the polishing off yet another multi-colored and incorporating expressive ever-changing fonts of all sizes and shapes in my latest creation, I hope to bring a smile to all your faces, like receiving a child's "most valued" recent crayola-scribbling masterpiece waiting to be afixed to the refrigerator's door!

Be it ever so flawed, hopefully it is my intent to transmit the kind of "Joy of Living" and "Positive Energy" usually reserved for an verly playful and fearlessly overconfident adolescent, "naivety" only a 64 year-old-kid could ever appreciate and hope to possess again.:biggrin:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

One that I left off of my initial list was the Logan, Tyler, & C.J. vid. That was a good one.