• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What are you doing this summer?

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
What is everyone doing this summer? I took a bunch of cruises last year so this year I am focusing on remodeling and organizing. I have done a lot of work to my current house. I will go back to Colorado this year but other than that no trips planned. My main goal for work is to make Broke Straight Boys better. I've been focusing on traffic and hiring a full time SEO guy and social media guy. I work on Broke Straight Boys and the other sites every single day. I love what I do and I a very thankful for everything and all the support from our members <3

Nothing planned here. Just chilling and looking after my mother. Lol

I am hpmebound, so the samething I do the rest of the year.

Planing another trip to visit my bio mom in Texas in October most likely (when it's not hotter than the surface of the sun there). I have my passport now so I may go somewhere internationally in the next month or two. I have 2 weeks left that I have to take before years end so I don't lose them. If any of y'all have any ideas please share them 🙂 I get overwhelmed when trying to decide and just go to Foxwoods and get a suite for a few days.