• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

what about Philadelphia

No futon, no deal, no fuckie, no lickie. If it's to be a meet with a member on this site then it will have to be on mutual terms and certainly not via this forum.

Remember a few months ago when 2 members tried to be models and b/fs etc... it ended in upset and a lot of bother. If you want a bf then go out and meet him in the flesh or if you're shy, check him out first on cam and video call before you meet him or them.

Sorry to sound boring, but there are many crazy bastards out there...

Mike,

I find the idea actually fantastic, but this Brits head is going to explode. :cursing::scared:

We're all just having fun and being silly, speculating on some of the younger and hotter forumites trying on the futon for size.

And if this is not an interesting topic, why did David create a trilogy of scenes involving the possibility of a member of the forum, going in front of the camera, to get his tush filled with Broke Straight Boys sausage?

I personally find it a fascinating topic and fantasy. :thumbup1:

It is Mike, but the girls obviously don't. The nearest we've had a member on the futon is the guy who's recently made 3 films and paid half of the models fee. The poor mite got a shit response and was top of the list of guys who the forum members did not want to see back.

It is Mike, but the girls obviously don't. The nearest we've had a member on the futon is the guy who's recently made 3 films and paid half of the models fee. The poor mite got a shit response and was top of the list of guys who the forum members did not want to see back.

Don't let me teasing Mike be a voice of the "girls." I've seen you, I'm all for you taking a try at the futon. I'm wondering how well it would work though, with a bag over your head to keep your face out of view.:001_rolleyes::001_tt2:

Don't let me teasing Mike be a voice of the "girls." I've seen you, I'm all for you taking a try at the futon. I'm wondering how well it would work though, with a bag over your head to keep your face out of view.:001_rolleyes::001_tt2:

Yes one of those large brown bags that you americans use at supermarkets. They are used over here by alcoholics to hide their bottles of booze in the parks lol.

Anyway it would not be politically correct cos if I had see and breathe holes it might be thought that I'm a member of the KKK. :ohmy: